Day 4

Battle Royale

 


        Kyungsoo had managed to not have any human contact for a three- or was it four days. He had found a small alcove in a cliff by the beach and was going to just hopefully wait it out until everyone died. On the morning of the fifth day, or the sixth, Kyungsoo was never good at keeping time, his plan was ruined. A blonde man rushed into Kyungsoo's cave, and appeared to be looking for a spot to sleep.

          Kyungsoo waited until the blonde man had settled down. He rose, silently, and slinked behind the sitting man. Slowly, he put the knife up to the man's neck. Amazingly the blonde didn't notice until the knife was pressed flat to his jugular vein.

         "Don't kill me, I have a knife, I'll stab you." the man said in his low voice. It was really a pitiful excuse for getting out of being killed.

          "Yeah right. Yongguk, I know you only have a flimsy plastic spoon for a weapon. But I'm going to be nice and let you go." Kyungsoo breathed lightly, carefully not to let the knife slip into the other man's neck.

       "Really?" Yongguk asked, suspicious. 

       "No. I hate liars." Kyungsoo grinned, slipping the knife deep into the other man's neck and quickly pulling it out. So much for not killing anyone.

----

            It would be an understatement to say that Jiho had been slightly annoying. He had been freaking whining before the battle royale had even started. There were a million times where Kyung just wanted to slap the man across the face.

            "Godddddddd. I'm starving." Jiho moaned, flopping over. Kyung narrowed his eyes.

           "Can we have breakfast now?" Jiho asked, invading Kyung's personal space. Kyung's left eye twitched. He was very close to slapping the boy across the face. 

            It was a rather large surprise to Jiho when he saw Kyung unsheathe his sword and then point it at his neck. The taller of the two hopped backwards, stumbling over rocks and sticks. Jiho pulled out his sword in a valiant attempt at sword-fighting, but was quickly frightened and shocked as Kyung's sword brushed over his shoulder, a hairsbreadth away from slicing through his shoulder. Kyung had cuffed him over the head before, but never actually tried to hurt him.

           Frightened, Jiho ran away. He would rather live another day instead of being brave and dying. Wondering why the hell Kyung had so quickly him, he wove between the tall pines.

----

           The girls had a tiny problem. When leaving the house, Sulli dropped her key. The house was now locked and the eight had no way to get in as they couldn't seem to find it.

          "Why don't we go in through the windows?" Bom asked as they circled around the house for the fifth time that afternoon.         "The windows have bars over them, remember? Are you blind or what?" Luna asked, raising an eyebrow.

            "Goddamnit! If Sulli hadn't dropped the ing key, we wouldn't be in this mess!" Amber yelled, spinning her shovel in the air towards the younger girl. Her eyes widened when she heard a dull thunk and whipped around to see Sulli on the ground.

          "Is she dead?" Krystal asked, looking shocked. "Amber, did you just kill her?" Krystal didn't look sad, just surprised. 

         "No, she's alive. We might as well end her misery though." Dara said, raising her gun to shoot the passed out girl.

          "We might as well go our separate ways now." Victoria said, horrified that the elder girl had just shot her younger bandmate without hesitation.

            "Agreed. Nobody gets the house." Dara said sternly, shaking the other leader's hand.

---

      The first thing Jongup noticed when waking up was that there was no loud, obnoxious snoring. Yongguk was gone. But otherwise the day went normally.

         "So now we get the boat as our camp, right?" Tao chirped from the living room, half focused on his crossword puzzle.

         "Yup. It's all ours." Jongdae grinned, falling onto the sofa.

       "This is the best day ever," Junhong beams. For once he and the others weren't worried that they were going to be killed. It was almost like an actual vacation

 


Authors note

Happy winter break guise!

I totally forgot about Kyungsoo's existence in this fic ㅠㅠ

 I'm sorry that this chapter is so short

its just that I'm really really really tired

And now I'm going to have a list of the ALIVE people

Zico

Kyung

Minhyuk

Taeil

Jihoon

Yukwon

Jongdae

Tao

Zelo

Jongup

Kyungsoo

Chanyeol

Kristine

Yull

Yeonju

Dara

Minzy

Bom

Krystal

Amber

Luna