Day 3

Battle Royale

       "Oh Chanyeol~" A smooth voice purred into Chanyeol's ear. The tall male jumped up in surprise. Something was very wrong. y female voices do not purr into your ears late at night.

       "What the actual hell, Kristine?! What on earth do you think you're doing?" Chanyeol yelled at the brunette.

         "Trying to win, of course. God, you're stupider than I thought." Kristine sighed, flicking her needles back in so they couldn't be seen. She then dived towards Chanyeol's neck. Luckily for the young male, he had quick reflexes, and rolled out of the way, grabbing his axe. Kristine jumped back to her feet, but was kicked back down by Chanyeol.

        "MURDER! MURDER! HELP! MURDER!" Kristine screamed as Chanyeol raised his axe over his head. Luckily for Kristine, Sehun slammed into Chanyeol, knocking the taller over. Chanyeol went flying, his axe landing into a tree, Chanyeol falling into a bush.         "KRISTINE! Are you okay? Did Chanyeol hurt you?" Sehun yelled, picking Kristine up.

        "I'm alright, just a little shaken up since Mr. Psycho TRIED TO ING MURDER ME! I was sleeping just fine and then BLAM, he was standing above me, ready to kill!" Kristine screamed, tears falling down her face.

       "I was not trying to kill her! She was trying to kill me, she has poison!" Chanyeol yelled hysterically.

         "Look, just go. I don't want to kill you, hyung. But you tried to kill her, so you're no longer welcome here. Take your things and leave." Sehun said firmly. Chanyeol looked shocked, and then angry. The tall boy grabbed his bag and axe and left, walking down into the dark purple night.

        "Thank you so much Sehun. That was very brave." Kristine smiled and hugged Sehun, pushing her needles as deep into his back as possible. The foolish teen didn't even notice, he was blushing too much from the unexpected hug. "Now, let's go to bed. We have a big day tomorrow,"

----

        Youngjae smiled a sinister smile, plotting from his new fort in a treetop. He now knew from a little bit of eavesdropping around the boat that Minseok, Luhan and Jongin were still inside. If he could get in he might be able to kill all three of them. If he were to sneak down today, early, he could surprise them and have the upper hand.

        Youngjae slid down the tree and brushed himself off. There was no time for breakfast, the time was now, with the rosy tendrils of dawn coloring the still violet night. It was gorgeous, down in Jeju, where the pollution was low and the weather was fair. Youngjae nodded at the heavens, as if they affirmed his plan for murder. The brunette walked through the woods, getting closer to the beach, and therefore the boat. Eventually the cream and blue boat came into view. Youngjae broke into a jog, running through the sand and up to the boat. He slams the door open, running in the boat's singular red hall. Inside the boat's living room he found something unexpected.

          "Oh hello Youngjae!" Luhan chirped happily, waving a frying pan that had some bacon sizzling in it. Luhan's innocent smile was wiped away the moment Youngjae shot him in the thigh. The killer ran off to leave him to die.

          "Lu? Are you okay? I heard guns!" Minseok's worried voice floated into the living room, followed by the owner of the voice. Minseok yelled first in horror and then in pain as Youngjae shot him in the side. Youngjae turned and fled the boat, aborting his mission. Jongin would get away free today, but two down wasn't bad.

----

         "Wakey wakey, eggs and mothering bakey." Jongdae nudged Tao, yelling at the younger.

         "Wha?" Tao rubbed his eyes, ridding himself of sleep. His dark circles were darker than usual, the two boys had spent most of the afternoon, evening and night worrying and fleeing from fireballs.

        "Big day today. We kill sweet little Jongin." Jongdae smiled, nudging Tao.

        "But...Jongin...What did he do? I don't want to kill him! I don't want to feel guilty." Tao whined. He wasn't that scared of actually killing his bandmate, he was more scared of how it would affect him in the afterlife.

        "Jongin deserves it. Every single contestant here wants him dead. He's popular and it isn't fair. We kill him and he can't be the one taking up our screentime. He won't be the one people dream of, it'll be us. Besides, I plan on winning this thing. And he has a gun." Jongdae said confidently as the two ate their meager breakfast.

----

        "We need to move camps." Junhong said early in the morning. Yongguk looked at him weird, still a little tired from sleep. Jongup raised one eyebrow in confusion.

          "And why would that be? Personally, I like our camp spot! It's near water and it's secluded." Yongguk said calmly, crossing his arms.

           "Chanyeol is up in that tree with an axe." Junhong said quietly in fear. Jongup looked straight up to see the slumbering brunette.

          "Yeah, we should move. Like now. Let's go!" Jongup said quietly. The three packed up and left as fast as possible. The trio had been walking for about thirty minutes when they bumped into Jongdae and Tao.

        "Where are you two going?" Yongguk said more roughly than intended.

       "We're off to snap Kim Jongin's neck in two." Jongdae said calmly. Tao nodded in the back, trying to act cool.

         "Great. Count us in. was too popular." Junhong said casually. Yongguk and Jongup nodded. Tao and Jongdae looked at eachother, talked in secret for a couple of minutes and agreed.

----

       "Listen up! CL is dead now, so we better look out for a very angry 2NE1. From now on we avoid all the other girls, kay?" Juni crowed from her tree stump, which ahe had taken to using as her podium. Yeonju and Yull nodded, playing a game of Tic-Tac-Toe in the sand.

        Unfortunately for the trio of girls a plot was being brewed by the eight other girls in the house. Dara had appointed herself leader and was formulating a plan with the newly decided medic, Luna.

        "We got Amber to scout in the morning, it looks like their camp is about a mile away. If we walk their after breakfast we can hopefully ambush them." Luna said, playing with the end of her ebony hair. Dara nodded slowly, deep in thought.

           "Sounds good. We can get Bom to cook, she has the most skills. Then, revenge." Dara said, standing up and leaving the kitchen to tell their waiting teammates.

         About thirty minutes later the girls had set off to find EvoL's camp. Amber had a stellar memory and was leading the eight to find the camp. Just to their luck they found the camp faster than they thought.

          "When I say 'attack' we attack, okay?" Dara said, watching Juni talk to Yeonju and Yull. The seven others nodded seriously. A minute later Dara screamed 'ATTACK!' and the eight ran towards the trio of girls.

        Luna socked Juni right in the face and the kicked her stomach. Unfortunately, Juni grabbed her ankle and pulled her down. Amber rushed up on Juni as well and slammed her shovel into Juni's side. Yull screamed in terror and fled. Yeonju quickly followed her.

        From then on it was a nightmare. Juni was quickly surrounded by the eight and pummeled to the ground. Luna tied her limbs down as Bom stabbed her in the stomach with a spear, twisting it around. Krystal sliced Juni's face with the shurikens, making the blood trickle down the girl's pained features.

          Dara began to kick the bleeding body and eventually the rest of the girls began to beat the slowly dying girl. Blood started to flow faster, covering their hands and shoes. One of them began to scream insults and the rest began to do the same, insulting her in multiple languages in the cruelest ways possible. Bom grabbed her spear and stabbed her arms and legs deeply, so blood began to flow faster. Eventually Victoria shot the barely living Juni in the jaw, causing the victim to scream in agony. Then the torture continued, leading to the eight girls to continuously beat the corpse.

         "STOP!" Minji screamed, halting all the punches and kicks. "I'm pretty sure she's dead now. Let's drop the body somewhere else and clean up."

        The eight bloodstained girls picked up the horrifically mangled corpse and walked it down to a large tree, where they tied it to one of the branches so the corpse was being hung with a noose around it's neck.

----

        Yukwon had a horrible feeling. It started in the pit of his gut, and spread quickly. He just knew that something horrible was about to happen. However, he did not expect to see a terrifyingly destroyed body hanging from his camp when he and the others, minus Zico, Kyung and the recently deceased Jaehyo, returned to camp. The body was so badly damaged that he couldn't tell if it was male or female, let alone the identity of who it once was.

          "Who In hell would do this?" Jihoon asked, looking horrified as he stared at the blood covered corpse.

          "Nobody in hell would even do this. You can barely tell it's human!" Taeil said, turning a bit pale as he looked at the thing.

         "I think we need a new camp." Minhyuk stated.

----

          "Kyung...." Jiho whined for the umpteenth time that day.

          "What?!" Kyung snapped angrily at the barely younger boy.

          "I'm hungry." Jiho said, sitting down.

        "What the hell! We just ate!" Kyung yelled.

        "God, its not my fault these crackers taste like styrofoam!" Jiho yelled back, just as angry.

          "Ugh, let's just both shut up and find a place to sleep, it's getting dark." Kyung sighed, shaking his head.

----

       Kim Jongin wasn't the nicest of people. He was an only child, and generally got his way. And he was ridiculously talented in dance, so he was always being complimented. So he was confident and popular. That cockiness helped him move through SM's ranks. Unfortunately all that popularity meant everybody wanted to kill him. And so on one cold evening a group of five men walked into his home, ready to end his life.

          "Jongin! I'm so glad to see you!" Tao screamed, pulling Jongin into a hug.

        "Nice to see you too, panda." Jongin wheezed, his intake of air being dramatically decreased. Just then he felt a sharp stab of pain hit him in the side. He was being stabbed by Jongdae's trident. A firm pair of arms swung around his neck, dragging him out of the boat. Those same arms shoved him under water and kept him down. Jongin never took another breath. 

 


List of dead

Himchan

Daehyun

Jaehyo

Kris

Baekhyun

Joonmyun

Yixing

Kai

Juni

Say

CL

Sorry for really short chapter ^^