Day Ten

Battle Royale

'Sunyoung. Sunyoung. Sunyoung, wake the up. We have games to win, people to kill.' The not-so-tiny voice in the back of Luna's head yelled, rousing herself from slumber on the warm rocks by the cliff. 

"I don't want to kill other people. And don't call me Sunyoung." Luna said out loud to the annoying voice. 

"But that's who you are. And yes we are going to kill. All your bandmates are dead because you couldn't protect them. Jinki is waiting for you at home, he'd be so happy if you lived. I'll make sure we don't die." The Voice said proudly. She was a manipulative little voice, the type that convinces you to do things you shouldn't do. 

"But... Fine. For my friends. It's the best decision, right?" Luna asked The Voice. In the back of her mind she could hear faint chuckling. 

"Good choice, Luna. I, Sunyoung, will make sure we live. Now we should get rid of Dara or Yull, they're weak without their fellow bandmates. Off we go." The Voice, now calling herself Sunyoung, commanded. Luna sighed, pulling her hair up into a ponytail, contemplating the situation she was in. She was sure that most people don't have another person in their head giving them advice. It was almost if she and Sunyoung shared a body. 

----

 You know that your day is off to a bad start when you see a thin blonde girl standing over you with a shovel. This is the exact thing Yull saw ten minutes before her death. 

 Yull woke up with bleary eyes and a slight headache. To her horror her contacts had worn out. She could no longer see well, instead the trees were a brown green blob and there was some blonde thing standing above her. 

"ACK. Who are you?" Yull managed to squeak out to the blonde blob thing. She began to suspect it was a person, but her eyesight was failing her. 

"I'm Luna. Can't you see? Are you blind?" The blonde blob, Luna, asked curiously. Yull squinted her eyes, trying to make out what Luna looked like, but to no avail. 

"I can't really see. I have horrible eyesight, negative nine, so you just look like some blob. I'm practically blind." Yull informed the curious blonde. The thing shifted, Yull suspected that Luna had tilted her head. 

"That's sad. I would hate to not be able to see. I'm sure that if there's an afterlife you would be able to see perfectly there." Luna reassured the brunette. If Yull could see well, she would be horrified to watch Luna's sweet smile turn into a demented grin in within a split second. 

"I guess I should put you out of your misery." Sunyoung raised the shovel high above her head and Yull's blurry world came to a crashing halt and deep blackness engulfed her. 

----

"I'm soaked." Jiho sighed, trudging through the rain. 

"Everyone is. Shut up. They're trying to drive us all to one place so we can kill eachother." Kyung sighed, whipping his too-long bangs out of his eyes. He really needed a haircut. 

"Why are you so ticked, face?" Jiho whipped around, glaring at the shorter boy. 

"You've been nothing but a nuisance since the game started! I have every right to be pissed off right now." Kyung glared back, standing his ground. 

"Me, a nuisance? I have lead Block B through lawsuits and the Thailand incident. I have earned my right to complain." Jiho growled, stepping closer to Kyung. 

"You think it's fun always living in your shadow? It . People have never recognized that I have worked just as hard as you have to be where I am now. I do not deserve any of your bull right now, Jiho." Kyung narrowed his eyes, and quietly unsheathed his sword. 

"Are you kidding me? I could whoop your any day of the week." Jiho unsheathed his sword as well and all bets were off. Kyung swung his sword above his head and Jiho quickly blocked, and tried to knock Kyung's sword out of his hands. He was successful to an extent, and the sword landed next to Kyung. Kyung picked up his sword and kicked Jiho in the knees, making the taller boy fall over. 

"Really, Jiho. I always thought you were annoying. Now you're just getting what you deserve." Kyung bent down and quickly removed Jiho's collar, making sure that the needle did not poke into the man's neck. Then Kyung pulled the needle and poison off of the collar, twirling it around in his hands. 

"What are you doing?" Jiho asked, perplexed, and unable to move as kyung pinned him down. 

"Letting you die slowly and painfully." Kyung jammed the needle straight into Jiho's neck, and pulled the trigger all the way, watching the clear fluid go in through the needle. Kyung got up and kicked Jiho in the crotch, grabbing the other's bag of food. 

"Have fun dying!" 

----

 Chanyeol didn't enjoy killing people. He knew he wasn't messed up in the head like Youngjae was. He also wasn't scared of blood like Zitao was so deathly afraid of. But he didn't necessarily have much of a problem with killing his fellow contestants. He knew that in order for him to live that he would have to kill at least a few people. 

 However he just couldn't bring himself to kill Zitao. The boy never deserved a bloody death, being mauled by an axe. Chanyeol knew, somewhere deep inside all the lies that he told everyone, that if he killed the dark eyed boy he could never live with himself. So there he stood, above Zitao, slightly crying while holding his axe. 

"Chanyeol? It's the afternoo- OH DEAR GOD GET AWAY. AXE MURDERER!" Zitao screamed, backing away. Chanyeol knew that he couldn't calm Zitao down, and if Zitao started yelling, Jongdae would kill him. It would just be another excuse for Jongdae to test out his trident skills. And Jongdae was damn good with a trident. 

 And before he knew it the axe had left his hand. And there it went, tumbling down. Zitao silenced himself, watching the axe hurtle towards his forehead. It all happened in slow-motion, speeding up when the axe smashed into the younger's skull, blood flying out. Chanyeol stood there for a minute or two, just staring at the corpse before him. Then, wide eyed, he walked towards Zitao to remove the axe from his head. He didn't have time to be sorry, Jongdae would awake any moment. 

----

"It's pouring." Kristine sighed, curling up in the tree next to Youngjae. 

"We're lucky you found this perch or we would drown on land." Youngjae smiled, wrapping an arm around Kristine.

"So, if we make it, what will happen to us?" Kristine asked, looking up at the boy who was snuggled next to her. 

"What do you mean? We win a prize, we go solo, we get famous. Everything we looked forward to as trainees will happen and life will be perfect." Youngjae smiled, closing his eyes, dreaming about his future. 

"No, I mean, would we still be dating?" Kristine looked up, leaning on Youngjae. 

"We're dating right now?" Youngjae looked more pleased than surprised, pulling Kristine close. The two tried to get as comfy as they could in their treetop perch. 

"You said we should spice things up. I'm sure some film crew is shooting this and the public would go crazy." Kristine smiled, wiggling her eyebrows. 

"So you're saying we should kiss or some ?" Youngja raised an eyebrow, still looking amused. Kristine rolled her eyes and nodded. Youngjae leaned in, close to her face and smiling, slapped her across the face lightly. 

"You ing tease!" Kristine leapt on top of Youngjae, pinning him down and frowning. 

"I bet the fans are already shipping us." Youngjae chuckled from underneath Kristine. 

"You know, you don't always act like a psychopath." Kristine smiled, laying down next to Youngjae in the small nook of the tree's trunk. 

"Hey, I'm not crazy all the time." Youngjae laughed and this time Kristine actually did kiss him. 

---- 

 Author's note

 Woohoo! The fic is very close to an end! Anyways, there is much more drama in this chapter, especially with Youngjae and Kristine and their large amounts of fanservice. 

 List of the alive

Youngjae  

 Kristine

 Jongdae

 Kyung

 Chanyeol

 Luna

 Dara

Commenting, upvoting and subscribing makes my day.