Alternate Ending

Battle Royale

"WE DID IT!" Youngjae screamed loudly, picking Kristine up and swinging her around. Kristine laughed and pulled him down for a kiss. They didn't even notice the fire surround them, growing ever closer.

"AAH! I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive." Zitao shook himself awake. It was all a dream. Just a dream. Strangely enough he was not greeted by his familiar dorm room or even the cold wall of the plane. Instead he faced the unwelcoming darkness. And instead of his comfy sweatpants that he wore in the plane he was in what felt like a school uniform.

"What's going on?" Zitao asked the darkness, hoping that someone was there so he wouldn't feel so lost and lonely.

"I don't know. We fell asleep on the plane and now we're here. Maybe just lights out?" Jongdae offered from Zitao's left. Suddenly a flash of light filled the room, revealing a tall, thin lady, only thirty at the oldest. Her dark hair was pulled in a tight ponytail, showing off her foxlike features. She was smartly dressed, with a crisp white blouse, black high heels, black pants and a navy blue blazer. On the blazer there was a golden nametag that read 'Ahn Eunseok'.

"Hello contestants. I hope you slept well. Welcome to Battle Royale."

Author's note

This was the original ending for BR. I ended up switching it for for a different Battle Royale ending because if I ever wanted to put up a sequel I would have a starting base. Anyways, I'm really thankful for y'all who followed this story from beginning to end (like DTtP) or those who just stumbled across this story. This is literally the longest story I've written in my life.