Chapter 9: More couples and Happiness♫♫

We Were Meant to Be

**While reading, listen to BOYFRIEND boyfriend, Thank you**

It was silent. Amber didn’t know how to answer; she really wanted to say something. Key came and waited, but by grabbing Amber. If you don’t know Key; I’ll tell you now. Key is a woman’s man, and could grab any girl with one wink. Before he was a singer, he was a big gangster. He was always at jail till his mom got cancer. “Amber come on we are going to party like there is no tomorrow!” Key said, never misses a party. The party was over, Amber and Taemin was walking on the beach (I forgot to mention there is a beach in front of SM Entertainment (not true but I hope because I’m going to audition soon… even if I pass I’ll still write *^^*)). “Are you going to tell your mom?” Taemin asked, his face had no expression. “Yeah, I swore to her that if I get a boyfriend I would tell her” Amber said looking at the stars, “You?”  .

“If I did, my mom would try to break us apart….Just like my brother”.

“You had a brother??? And how did your mom break them apart?”

“She found out my brother and this girl was dating. She met her and didn’t like her, at all. Mom told her to leave my brother, but still that girl dated my brother or Taesung. Taesung loved her so much and that girl did too. My mom was so angry, she pulled the girls hair and beated her up. I saw it all happen” Taemin looking guilty. Amber hugged her boyfriend and they felt the love Amber wanted.

*Flashback Amber POV.*

“Sister…..Sister!” I yelled. Mom and dad had left me and my sister alone in the house. I opened her door, she was there kissing her boy friend and dropped my doll. “Amber don’t you need to go to sleep” My sister seemed to notice, but I felt something love; and that is the type I wanted.

*End of Flashback*

I wonder what happened to Sis Amber thought. The couple went back to the dorms to rest. Days were the same, again and again. Concert after concerts, presents and more things. The most presents Amber ever got was on her birthday, and before Amber left she found roses (Guess who sent it). Minho was kind of upset, but as long as she was happy he didn’t mind.  Yuri tried to look happy, but of course she hated her. SHINee and f(x) had fun to together. “Amber” Taemin yelled everyone looked at him, “I LOVE YOU”. Everyone laughed, and Amber blushed. “I love you too” Amber said. Everyone cheered, and then Onew got up. “I have to say something, I am now dating Victoria”.  Victoria looked at Onew and looked at Victoria. They kissed each other and laughed. Taemin and Amber looked at each other. “Hey Victoria, that is the same look Onew gives to his beloved chicken” Jonghyun yelled. Everyone started laughing even the couple laughed. Onew brought a cake which said ‘Onew+ Victoria and Taemin+ Amber’ and it was a cake that was super cute. Taemin saw a bug and as usual he screamed. SHINee was laughing so hard. “Sorry Amber, Taemin is scared of bugs” Key explained. Then the whole was laughing, except Taemin and Amber pinched his cheeks. Yuri watched the room and stared at Minho. Minho felt a chill on his back and turned around. Yuri was watching them disbelief and left. Why do I even listen to Yuri noona? I even did something embarrassing in front of her Minho thought. There was cheering and laughing the whole time.