Chapter 13: Totured ♫♫

We Were Meant to Be

**Please note while reading, listen to MBLAQ This Is War, Thank you** 

Amber, who was given a week off to recovered, was visited or went to visit Taemin. She went out and bought some snacks to eat while Taemin danced to the music. She went to the local store to get the snacks while covering herself with her hoodie.                                                                                                 Taemin on the other hand, busy dancing to ‘Jojo’, expecting Amber to pop out any minute. He heard footsteps… it was an unusual sound. It sounded like high heels, but Amber rarely wore high heels until she had a CF with high heels. The door open, Taemin’s smile turned into a frown. It wasn’t Amber who entered, it was Yuri.  “What do you want?” Taemin snapped at her and Yuri grinned “That’s mean dongsaeng, I’m your noona”. Taemin rolled his eyes and felt a bad aura.

 Amber came out of the store, and ran. There was a lot of pictures taken while she ran. She couldn’t wait to see what they wrote about her. All she wanted to do was go the the dance room and see her love. Have some snacks.

Yuri made small talk with Taemin even though he didn’t listen. He closed his eyes thinking about what he can talk about with Amber. But, his lips felt warm. He opened his eyes and Yuri was kissing him.  He tried to push her away, but she wouldn’t budge. There were foots steps coming down and Yuri made sur it looked like Taemin was into the kiss. The door opened. Amber called “Taemin op--” and stopped when she saw the kiss. Yuri broke the kiss and ran off. “Amber, it’s not what you think” Taemin started. Amber started to feel the water works and ran. She didn’t want Taemin to see the torture she felt. Taemin ran after her and knew he was wrong. Luckily there were 2 taxis in front of the building, and Amber ran in and said “Han River”. Taemin ran up and got into another taxi and muttered “Follow that taxi”. Amber got out and walked . “Hey Amber” someone called as Amber turned around it was Victoria and Onew. “Oh My God Amber what happened?” Victoria came to the crying Amber. They sat on the grass and Amber told them how tortured she felt. Victoria hugged Amber and Onew got up to call to Taemin.