Chapter3 :The Fall♫♫

We Were Meant to Be

**While reading, listen to LEDapple Dash, Thank You**

“Ooooh, a fish pond” Amber said as soon as she spotted a fish flying in the sky and falling into the pond. “Come on, lets go” Taemin said pulling her to the restraint. The other girls looked at her; Soo Man told them she was one of them. The first girl who said hello was Krystal (maybe that’s how they became friends real life); the next person was Victoria who was chosen as the leader. Two of the members who looked alike were Sulli and Luna. Amber was picked as a female rapper. Everyone ate happily, except Amber kept on touch her wrist and thought of Taemin falling on top of her. Yuri noticed Amber thinking about something. Even though Yuri was older than Taemin, she wanted him badly; she told herself that she would make him hers. Suddenly, Super Junior wanted to drink soju (alcohol). Taemin and Amber were too young to drink soju. Taemin were waiting for the rest to stop drinking, and looked at Amber who was watching fishes swim around. “What is so exciting about watching fish swim, just go to the studio and look at the aquarium” he said. She looked at him with faceless expression, “What did you say?”

“Nothing” he said, he looked away. Amber got bored and walked around the pond and suddenly she slipped into the pond. Taemin turned around and saw Amber slipped in. He took off his jacket and jumped in. Taemin grabbed her and brought Amber back up, he made his jacket as pillow and put her head on top of it. Amber had a dream that some guy hugged her and she was in tears. Amber got up with shock, she saw Taemin next to her wet. “You’re finally awake” he said, Taemin looked away. “Why are you so wet” she asked him. “Look at yourself first” he said, she looked at herself; she too was wet. Everyone came out. “Why are you so wet” Minho said walking to the wet teenagers. “How sad, I was thinking that tomorrow you could of train and teach. Next time don’t try to swim ever again” he said looking at the ground. “Here are some towels” Yuri said after Soo Man left the kids. “Don’t try to help us noona” Taemin said harshly. Yuri was pretty upset. “Thanks” Amber said, and ran after Taemin. She was able to catch; she grabbed him and started to breath. “Why were you so mean to Yuri” Amber exclaimed, she was upset that her new friend was being yelled at. He turned around and looked at her with devilish eyes, she stopped with fright. Taemin turned around and went to the van. Amber was shocked; “Come over here” Victoria yelled waving her arms. Amber ran to her new friends / sister. Taemin turned around and back window, he felt bad for being rude to her; he expected Yuri to ask him. Taemin wanted to tell the driver to stop and go to apologize his attitude. The van left, as soon as it stopped at SM Entertainment Taemin ran to dorm 204 (sorry I didn’t tell you earlier that Amber’s locker is 204 and Taemin’s locker is 105 ^_^) .Finally Amber came back, went up to her dorm to change. She noticed Taemin waiting in front of her dorm, she came closer to him. His head lifted up and looked at, he suddenly felt dizzy. “I don’t feel so good” he said weakly.

 “That’s what you get for hurting people” Amber said rolling her eyes. Taemin walked towards her and fell. Amber ran to him and caught him before he hit the ground; she put her hand on his forehead. His head was on fire, Amber noticed that his lips were white and had a fever. Amber gently put his head on the floor, and unlocked the lock. She pulled him into her room, and got him onto the bed. She boiled some warm water and got some of the softest towel she had. She soaked the towel into the bucket. Amber kept on doing it on till it was 1 o’clock on the clock, and she fell asleep.