Chapter 8: Couple and Confession♫♫

We Were Meant to Be

 ** While reading, listen to Double A So Crazy, Thank You**

“Who did what?” Amber asked. Did she just hear the right thing? “Yuri poured water on you” Taemin got annoyed for repeating himself. Yuri got ready to leave, but then Minho was right behind her. “Noona” Minho said staring at her, she turned around with fear. “Yes Minho, I’m here… if you’re looking for Taemin or Amber they’re in there” Yuri said as she left. Minho opened the door and looked at everyone (which is pretty much just Amber and Taemin).

“Oh~ uh… Yuri was in front of the door” Minho said, Amber got up and ran after Yuri.

She grabbed her. She panted and breathed till she got back to normal.

“Yuri, what did you here?” Amber asked “I don’t believe what Taemin says and even if you did I forgive you”. Yuri stared at Amber and took her to room 105 (Yuri’s dorm… it seems like I like the number 5 *^^*), and looked at her. “I have a secret to tell you…” Yuri said slowly “I like Taemin in a different way”. Amber didn’t seem to be surprised, and left. Yuri likes Taemin … and Taemin doesn’t …probably? Is this the reason why Taemin hates her Amber thought to herself. Taemin watched her leave, and called out to her “So now do you know why I avoid Yuri Noona”. Amber nodded her head and hugged Taemin. He was a bit surprised, but hugged her back. Yuri came and saw the hug with a grin, and on the other side Minho watched. Yuri looked at Minho and decided to have a little chit-chat with him. Taemin stopped hugging Amber and took her outside. Now it was a perfect timing. Taemin was outside a coffee shop, and went inside. “What would you say if I ask you if you want to be my girlfriend?” Taemin asked with an uncertainty, Amber thought about it. “Are you asking me to be your girlfriend???” Taemin nodded “Well…. I accept” Amber said, feeling a little guilty that she was going to date her friend’s crush and wondered what excuse she would say to Yuri. Taemin smiled a little and hugged her; they left holding their hands. “Minho, I want to talk to you….. About Amber and Taemin” Yuri said slowly, of course it got Minho’s attention. She moved her finger motioning him closer and whispered her plan to him. He nods his head he totally disagreed to it, and Yuri mouthed Say “good-bye my love Amber and have a good life with Taemin forever and ever. Don’t forget to invite me to your wedding”. “Fine, I agree your idea…we should start” Minho said softly, but he didn’t want to hurt either one of them. Taemin and Amber came inside the Entertainment, and went to Soo Man’s office. They explained about them dating, he had a big smile and didn’t mind that they start dating. SHINee & f(x) were talking to each other when the couple came in to let everyone in the secret. “Guys we would like your attention” Taemin said “Amber and I are now dating”. Everyone cheered out of happiness and congratulated the couple, except for Minho. They went to a restraint to celebrate the couples love. They talked about what makes a couple last long forever. After the big feast, they went out for ice-cream.  Amber went to the bathroom because she had ice-cream in her hair. Minho followed her to the bathroom (not inside the bathroom with her of course). She washed her hair, and combed her hair the style she liked the most. She got out of the bathroom and Minho grabbed her and went behind the bathroom. “I need to tell you something” Minho said slowly, and went on “I wanted to tell you later, but I guess this is the time to tell… I like you. No, I love you a whole lot. I want to be yours”.