Chapter 5: The Muzit♫♫

We Were Meant to Be

** While Reading, listen to B1A4 Beautiful Target, Thank you**

Amber wore the black necklace.  Luna walked down the hall with a towel in her arm, and stopped in front of Amber. “Hey Amber, want to come swimming with us” Luna asked, Amber smiled and replied “Yeah”. Amber got everything she needed for swimming, except her swimming suit. “Hmmm…. Wonder here I put my swimming suit; I know I put it here.” A couple of minutes later when Amber was really going to get stressed out, she finally found the one her mom bought for her. It wasn’t Amber’s style; it was green with laces on the bottom of the suit and on the side. .Amber would do anything to get rid of it; all she wanted to do was to go shopping for a new one. Amber took what she left. Luna and Amber talked about how SM is having fun. “Don’t worry, some guys act like that in the beginning” Luna told Amber so, Amber wouldn’t decide to leave SM Entertainment. “If you’re thinking I’m going to quit, think again…haha! Just because one guy bothers me, doesn’t and can’t make me stop dreaming.” Amber said with no hesitation. “You ladies going to the swimming pool” Minho said as he entered the elevator. “Yeah, what about you?” Amber asked.

“Going to the “MUZIT” Minho replied, with a suspicious smile on his beautiful face.  “OMO, that is like my favorite show” Luna said with a wow face expression on her face. “I bet you probably want to come with us” Minho said…it seemed more like a question. “Of course we would love to come with you guys!!!” Luna said with the most excited face’ like if she won the lottery. “What about you?” Minho asked Amber. “I guess we could go” Amber said with a worried face. Minho grinned and said “Ladies then let’s go” clicking the button to their dorms. Luna went to her room and Amber went to her room. Minho followed her. “Nice room”.

“Thanks” Amber replied,

“But, it’s not as beautiful as you” Minho said putting his lips on her forehead. “Get changed my darlin’, we will be very busy” he said leaving the dorm. Amber knew all girls would wear something nice, but Amber decided to wear her fashion style. Minho was waiting patiently for the girls to change. Luna wore a black jacket with a pink shirt and black shorts with leggings; Amber wore a blue jacket and yellow t-shirt with jeans. They all went downstairs in silence. Taemin looked around and saw Minho with the trainees.

 “H-hyung” Taemin stammered,

 “Don’t worry they need to see what concerts look like” Minho said. A few minutes later,

 “We’re going to the Muzit, we’re going to the Muzit” Onew sang, everyone was annoyed.

“Onew hyung… I think everyone knows that” Jonghyun said’ everyone laughed. The van finally stopped. “WOW, so this is what backstage looks like” Amber said with shock. “Yeah, but some places are better” Taemin said sticking his finger in the chocolate fountain. Key slapped him hard on the head “I told you a million times not to put your hands in the fountain” Key said angrily.  “Sorry Key Umma” Taemin said rubbing his head. 

“Boys its show time” the PD shouted.

“See you later” Taemin shouted.