Chapter 16: Friends

We Were Meant to Be

The next day, Amber got up and went to Yuri's dorm: Room 105. Yuri was going out to pick the mail up and noticed Amber, she tried to go back in. Amber stopped her by putting her foot infront of the door. Yuri opened the door to let Amber in, and went to seTt up tea.

"Why did you do this?"

Yuri looked at her with sadness. " I'm Taemin's noona but I love him. He was an angel but didn't feel the same for me. Thats why when you started dating, I tried to break you guys apart." Yuri went to tears and brushed them away. Amber hugged her, " But can't we be friends?". Yuri smiled and agreed.

When the girls were walking and laughing, around the corner was Taemin and Minho who were talking about their next wardrobe. The boys were surprised to see the girls talking with each other. Amber gave him a wink, that made Taemin grinned back understanding the wink: Yuri wasn't the enemy anymore.

 Amber and Yuri become close friends with fx and SHINee, and Super Junior would prank them here and there at times. SM Town was becoming more of a family than before.

Amber got a message from Taemin saying : Meet me at the Han River

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter is the last chapter T_T But its not the end for my other fanfic (HAHAHA) Yet! Comment below if you'd like me tp start uploading my other fanfic: Dancing with the Family Killer.