Chapter 4: In My Room♫♫

We Were Meant to Be

** While reading, listen to TRAX Blind, Thank you**

Taemin woke the next day, on the side of him was Amber sleeping. He looked at her and couldn’t take his eyes of her, and gently brushed his hand on her hand her head. She moved her head, Taemin’s hand regretted touching her face. His hand went back touching her face till, Taemin decided to take a shower. Amber woke up and checked the bed, Taemin wasn’t there. Taemin came out of the shower with only his jeans on I wonder if this will make her fall for me he thought with a small smile on his face. I wonder if he is okay Amber thought for a while. Taemin came out of the bathroom, Amber wasn’t surprised at all. “What did you do to me while I was asleep” Amber said to Taemin, “Nothing much happens, ugly” Taemin realized that he just called her “ugly”. “Instead of giving me rude comment, tell me what you wanted to say to me yesterday”. “I don’t mean that you know, and I want to apologize about today and yesterday” Taemin said without looking at Amber. Amber understood what he was talking about, the day before he yelled at her and just now he called her ugly. Amber went to the kitchen and Taemin followed her, she was busy making simple food; cereal. Amber didn’t know how Koreans ate their breakfast. Taemin didn’t mind that she doesn’t know how Koreans ate their breakfast, but he didn’t understand why she doesn’t know how to cook. All kids at the age of 12 should know how to cook, but Amber. He found that interesting, even he could cook. “Would you like me to teach you how to cook” Taemin asked as he watched Amber pour milk into the bowl, “Nah~ I’ll be okay for right now, but thanks ” she said Taemin with a small sweet smile. Taemin nodded, he couldn’t look at her; if he did he would fall her. Amber went to one of her cupboard and took out some pills; she went to Taemin and touched his forehead. He looked at her, she looked at him. “You still have a fever … take this pill. It’ll make you feel better” Amber told him. Taemin nodded and ate the pill. Taemin stood up and went get his shirt. “Aren’t you excited that you’re going to start training, with me and the others” Taemin asked Amber while she was in her thought.

 “I guess it’s with you, super junior, and snsd” Amber said.

 “Yep, still it’s exciting” Taemin said with an excited smile. Amber giggled. “You should go home now” Amber said with a small smile.

“You’re right…I have to run away from ugly-zilla” Taemin saying while he was going to the door. Amber got mad as fire. Amber needed some fresh air, so she went to the balcony. She loved her new home, friends, and dream. Amber wished that this dream would never end. She looked down at the pool thinking about how her dad taught her how to swim. That world was over; the K-pop world was here in front of her. I wonder how mom and dad are doing back in California Amber wondered with tears sleeking down her face. She couldn’t help missing her parents; she wanted to go back to her mother’s arms. There was a knock on the door. Minho was at the door with banquets in his arm. “Hi Minho, what’s up?” Amber asked. She liked his hair, eyes, and everything about him. “Here are some house presents for your house” he gave her the roses. “Thanks for the roses” Amber said with a smile. Minho gave a nod and left her alone. Amber couldn’t take her eyes off him. “You like him, don’t you” Taemin said next to the door. “No, he’s just kind” she said blushing. “Whatever I don’t really care about him…. Take this necklace its gift” Taemin didn’t even look at her .She took it from his hand and Taemin left her standing at the door.