Tears and In My Room Again? ♫♫

We Were Meant to Be

 ** While reading, listen to f(x) Sorry , Thank you**

“You guys were awesome” Luna said with no trouble being excited. “Thanks” Taemin said with a grin. He noticed Amber was behind everyone. Taemin stopped, till he and Amber were at the same place. “You’re wearing my necklace” Taemin said with a smile that caught her eyes. “Don’t worry about that …are you okay?” Taemin asked watching Amber have tears falling from her eyes.

 “This is destroying my pride” she murmured, Taemin grabbed her and hugged her. When she stopped crying he helped her to the van, and sat right next to each other. Through the ride, Amber fell asleep. Taemin was so close enough to kiss her, but he didn’t.I can’t do it … weren’t we supposed to be enemies… but I like her, she’s cute as an angel  Taemin though to himself, but know she would probably have different thoughts. The van stopped at the dormitory, so Taemin had to carry Amber to her dorm. He checked her pocket and took her keys. He opened her dorm, everything looked the same. He took her to her bed, and realized that the pillow had his scent from last time. He looked around her desk and found a picture of her family. They look happy Taemin thought to himself. Oooh she has an older sister perfect for Taesun hyung (Taemin’s older brother) he giggled. He found pictures of Amber with longer hair and feminine, “Man she looks cute now and than” he murmured under his breath.  A couple of hours later, Taemin had forgotten that he was in Amber’s dorm not his. He went to bed right next to hers. Taemin had woken up the next day because, Amber was slapping his face. “Get up, get up” Amber said more likely she was yelling.

 “Okay I’m up” Taemin said annoyed. Amber sat next to Taemin, and suddenly hugged her. “I don’t understand…I like this girl, but I don’t know if she likes me back” Taemin said close to pout.

“Do you need help?” Amber asked she looked at Taemin with a hopeful smile.

“You know she is similar to you” 

“Really?”

 “Yeah”  

“Except that she has a kinder personality” 

“What???”  Amber and Taemin smiled as they walked to the elevator. Everyone knew that f(x) had a concert the next day. “Are you excited?” Taemin asked.

 “Yeah” Amber said thinking, Taemin held her hand.

“Hi Amber…Taemin” Yuri waved excitedly. Taemin let go of Amber’s hand.

“I heard you’re having your 1stconcert, what’s the song called?” Yuri asked.

 “Lachata” Amber said with no hesitation.

 “Good luck” Yuri leaving, she had a plan to destroy Amber on her first concert.She’s up to something…I know it Taemin thought. Taemin looked at her, then to his shoes. Victoria grabbed Amber and said “Music Bank rehearsal”, then left with Amber to Music Bank. After the rehearsal, SHINee and f(x) went to a nice restraint where no one can notice the boys and the girls have more courage. Everyone had a blast. Amber got a text messages from the whole entertainment, she had a sweet smile. Minho counter to pay. The boys and girls left the restraint, for the next day. Amber wanted everything to be perfect for the first concert the world, her family, and her friends would ever see. Amber said her prayers and went to sleep for the next, special day.