Chapter 2:Party♫♫

We Were Meant to Be

 ** While reading, listen to B2ST BREATHE, thank you**

“What are you doing here?” Taemin yelled. He didn’t like the fact that she was in his entertainment. “Well, starting next week I’m a trainee here” Amber replied, she didn’t like how he asked her the question. Taemin couldn’t believe her, the girl he had fought with; was working with him. Mr. Soo-ma (the owner of SM Entertainment) came out as soon as he saw Amber, he said “Hello dear, Amber Liu is your name, right?” Amber replied to him, and went inside to see her dorm. Taemin couldn’t think right. All he could think was “Why can’t we ever separate”. But, in a dorm a girl was watching him (she is the girl from the airport). The next day, Amber woke up at 12 o’clock. Someone was knocking on the door; it was the girl from the airport. “Hi my name Yuri, we are having a party for you” she said in a sweet voice. “Thank you and my name is Amber” Amber said calmly. Amber picked her best clothes for the party. But, Amber had something on her mind, “I may have seen him on television a couple of times, on StarKing (a Korean program that people come out who thinks that they have talent)”. Everyone from SHINee played a game of truth or dare; Minho dared Taemin, to wait for Amber so they can go to the party with her. Everyone left Taemin alone. Taemin went upstairs to pick Amber up; he took a peek at her, and couldn’t stop looking at her. Amber turned around and saw Taemin looking at her, Taemin notice was in front of she was looking at him and changed his face. “What are you doing up here” she asked him rudely, “I was forced to pick you up, and I am older than you; so give me respect” he replied. Amber asked him if she should call him oppa (in Korea it is a way of respect for girls to call boys if they are older then them), Taemin’s heart was beating really fast when he heard this. “Sure … and come on lets go” he said, while grabbing Amber’s wrist. “Hey let go, my wrist hurts” she kept on saying. Taemin was walking really fast, while Amber was trying to catch up. Amber tripped and fell; luckily Taemin was all ready grabbing her. They both fell on 3rd floor (Amber lives on 5th floor, on 4th they tripped), Amber fell first on her back and Taemin fell on top of Amber; on his stomach. They both looked at each other. Amber’s face turned red and Taemin’s heart was beating faster and faster. Taemin stood up acted like if nothing happened, “Let’s not tell anyone about this” he said not looking at her. When they finally reached the van, “Hurry up slow pokes” Jonghyun yelled. Amber and Taemin went into the car. The van went up a mountain; Amber was amazed about all kinds of mountains, “You never saw mountains before in your life?” Onew gleefully asked while realizing he was going to a chicken place. “Yeah, I never saw one in my life till now” she said with out looking at the boys. The boys found that cute of her to say that, the only one who was not looking was Taemin. Why does she have to sound cute? It’s not even cute he thought. Minho looked at Taemin, “He looks different, and I bet he is thinking about something”. “SURPRISE”, Super Juniors one of the oldest team in SM Entertainment. Onew went out and looked at them as if he never understood them. One of the members, Heechul asked, “Where is the new girl?” Minho came out of the car gave out his hand, Amber took it came out. Super Junior was amazed. “She is pretty” Heechul said. Mr. Soo Man was waiting inside the restraint with different girls they never seen. “Who are they” Taemin asked. “Taemin they are also part of the project”, Minho said quietly. Taemin just looked away. The new project was scary to some people, like losing their fame.