Chapter 10: Kidnapped♫♫

We Were Meant to Be

**While Reading, listen to Brown Eyed Girls Sixth Sense, Thank You** 

Amber covered herself as she walked to the super market, a week before she can without a disguise and was crowded with fans; it was horrible. She needed groceries because Key didn’t have enough ingredients for f(x) and SHINee altogether. Minho was outside talking to men in big black suits telling them what to do, more likely it was Yuri’s plan. Her plan was to kidnap Amber and Minho finds her. She falls in loved with Minho. Amber came out of the market and walked back home, she had no clue what would happen. Men followed her carefully. The biggest man came up to Amber and gagged (When you get a cloth and put sleeping drugs and makes a person fall asleep) her. She tried to fight it but, couldn’t and fell asleep. They took her away, while Minho was feeling guilty for the cause. Maybe I should tell Taemin, and then he might tell Key. Key would get shocked to see the gang, because it was his life. He was the ex-leader of the group, he even named it:The Red Blood Rose. Minho knew he had to do something.

*Amber’s Time*
Meanwhile…Where in the world am I? Is my hands tied? Yes, it is. Amber wasn’tsure where she was, and wanted Taemin. She missed him so much and felt tears coming down, and went asleep. She felt pain, and a sharp scream of help. It was her. She opened her to see she was getting punched and kicked and cried for help. Amber heard footstep of high heels and the woman say “stop touching the girl and let me talk to her”. Amber looked at the woman and look up at her. The woman was Yuri, her own best friend.

“W-why?”                                                                                      

“Because you stole him from me”
 “I love him too, you know”

 “When he first met you, he hated you. Now he loves you. It’s not fair.”

“I’m sorry but ~”

Don’t speak to me, boys carry on” Yuri ordered. The men came back with sticks and started laughing their heads off. She felt fear for the first, and knew she couldn’t do anything. Taemin…where are you? I need you. Amber cried and asked “Can I w-write a letter t-to my b-b-boyfriend?” The gang looked at each other and gave her a pen and paper. “T-thank you” Amber said and started writing:

Dear Taemin,

I have been kidnapped and I have no idea how. I love you since you had a fever (Chapter 3). If I get into a coma or die, please find someone nice. You were right it was Yuri did everything. I love you again.

                                                                                       -Amber

She gave it to the man next to her and he went to ship it.

*Taemin’s time*

Where is Amber? Taemin thought as he went to the mail. He started checking the mail and found the letter from Amber. Why would she send me a letter when we could use anything? He thought and started reading the letter. He felt anger in his body and organs. Minho came up to the gateway and saw Taemin’s face. He knew he probably found out, as Taemin ran inside. He went inside right after him. “Guys I have bad news” Taemin started, and everyone looked at him.  “Amber got kidnapped”.