The Price and The Proposal

Love Matters

"Then what Si Young? What should I do?"

"Emm... let me think first... The media already heard about our breakup and also about my tricks... but not the truth..."

"So you want me to keep it as a secret?"

"Yes. So my ratings and my dignity won't fall. Agree?"

"Never! They have to know about the truth!"

"Well if you choose that path... Boys get out now... take the girl."

Si Young henchmen are coming from all over the place and take So Min

"Let me go! Don't touch me! LET ME GO"

"Sorry So Min... I can't let you go..." Says Si Young as she take out her pocket knive

without Si Young noticing, Hyun Joong grabs the knife and points it onto her neck

"Anyone move I'll scratch her!"

"Let Me go Hyun Joong! What will the press will think about you if they know this!"

"Yeah... what will the press will think about YOU if they know THIS"

"Sorry! just let me go!"

"not before you hand me So Min..."

Si Young henchmen release So Min and ran away.

"So you rent a chicken huh?"

"Just let me go!"

"Shut up! So Min take my phone and call Mr. Hwa now! And tell him to go here now"

So Min takes Hyun Joong's phone and call Mr. Hwa

"Hello Mr. Hwa it's So Min not Hyun Joong, can you come to Dee Ran Hospital parking lot as fast as possible. we are on the 3rd floor, on BE section. Please hurry"

"Yes, I'll be there in 10 minutes"

"Make it 7!"

"Yes ma'am"

"Mr. Hwa will be here in 7 minutes, what should I do now?"

"Don't panic... You'll draw attention!"

"Okay... hey... doing that pose will draw attention too Hyun Joong! You should tie her hands and wait until Mr. Hwa arrive..."

"Yeah tie her hands... Really So Min?"

"Aigoo! I never been on this situation!"

"Ah that's Mr. Hwa!"

"Hyun Joong what's the matter... Oh My! Is that Ms Lee? Why you?"

"Call the press and tell her about the picture of me and Si Young is real but it's all just her set up... Here you go an explanation. Can you hold her too Mr. Hwa?"

"Yes!"

Not long after that, Hyun Joong and So Min attends a lot of press to clarify about the truth.

 

At Press

 

"Hyun Joong, So you are officially breakup with Si Young?"

"Yes, actually I already breakup with her since a long time ago..."

"But what about the photos?"

"The photos wasn't edited. I admit that was me, but it all was just a setting. I wasn't me, I was under a sleeping pill after eating someone foods and some one just taking her/his chance when I was sleeping."

"So it's your body but you were tricked and unconscious and when did you realize that it was all just a set up?"

"Yes. It's true. I realized when I came to So Min's house, she showed me one TV channel was viewing the news. I was shocked but then I tried to calmed down myself and think about past few events, then I remembered that I was feeling a blackout. Then I went to a hospital to examine my foods, and it turned out that it was contaminated deliberately by someone because of the location of the sleeping pills molecules are even. That's what the doctor who examined the food says. And this is the proof, the result of the examination"

"Hyun Joong! So you are in an official relationship with Jung So Min?"

Hyun Joong look at So Min. Then she also turns her head to Hyun Joong. Both of them stares at each other and smile, Hyun Joong grabs So Min's arm and proclaimed, "Yes we are."

There are some other questions addressed to Hyun Joong about his tour in South Korea and his newest album. But then again they keep asking about his relationship with So Min. After the press So Min and Hyun Joong go to a home-made noodle restaurant

 

At the Restaurant

 

"I would like a bowl of cold noodle and an iced mint tea..."

"One bowl of cold noodle and an iced mint tea... And miss what would you like to order"

"Umm... make it two bowls of cold noodle... and I would like some warm sweet tea."

"Okay, so let me repeat your order, Two bowls of cold noodle, one iced mint tea and one warm sweet tea. Am I right."

"Yes."

"Okay then. Excuse me sir and miss"

"So Min... I have something to ask you..."

"Um yeah... what is it Hyun Joong?"

"Will you marry me?" As he opens a small red box with a diamond ring in it.

 

 

To Be continued...

What do you think of my latest chapter? Comment please! Don't be a silent reader!!

Subscribe to be informed for updates...

will do a slow updates due to school business :D hehe ^^ V