Red Carpet, Backstage Pass, and a Fishy Plot

Love Matters

"So, So Min... any special restaurant request?"

"Umm yeah... but we are dressed inappropriately"

"inappropriate? why?"

"Yeah, we dressed too good... I think we should be having dinner in a Noodle Restaurant that Min Ah's Father owns"

"Umm... why don't we have a dinner at somewhere fancier?"

"I don't really enjoy fancy stuffs"

"I Guess you are different type of woman that I used to see then..."

Both of them laughed

"Oh I remembered that your mom is a caterer right? why don't we ask her to cook for us?"

"Okay... I call her then..."

*on phone* "Mom, this is So Min... can you please cook a dinner for two?"

"Sure honey... who will be coming with you?"

"Hyun Joong Ma... the son of my boss"

"Ah! Then I have to make a fancy dinner then..."

"No Ma... Just make a usual dinner..."

"Okay then if that's what my daughter want"

"See you at home ma... bye"

"bye So Min" *phone closed*

"Your mom offered us a fancy dinner?"

"Yeah... But I asked her to make a usual dinner... so If you don't like the food please tell me..."

 

At So Min's House

 

"Ma! Pa! I'm home..."

"Ahh my lovely daughter has finally arrived... Oh hello there Mr. Kim"

"Ah... Auntie you don't have to treat me as a special guest..."

"Who's coming with you So Min? Ah... Your face is so familiar... I think I saw you from TV"

Mrs. Jung hit his husband's shoulder "Aigoo! It's Kim Hyun Joong! The K-Pop Singer, you know! Ahh please apologize my husband"

Hyun Joong smiled

"Ah... your dinner is ready... please enjoy the meal"

Mrs. Jung prepared a Kimchi, and a Seafood Soup for both of them

"Ah... So Min... your mother's dishes seems perfect! even better than those fancy restaurants have! I bet this will taste better than their dishes...

"Really? Don't make my mom blush you know..."

"Hey... I just remembered that I'm going to have a concert on the day after tomorrow... Please come... I'll find you a VIP ticket..."

"Ah... that's not necessary... I don't really like concerts you know..."

"Don't say no... Just think that you're accompanying me to my concert..."

"Well if you insist... I'll go... And will Si Young be there? I mean she's your girl..."

"Oh she won't... She's busy with her stuffs..."

"Okay okay... and finish up your food too Hyun Joong... It'll be cold if you continue to talk"

So Min and Hyun Joong finished their dishes. After some conversation he left and went home

 

At Hyun Joong's House (At Bed precisely)

"Ah... what a nice day... at last I'm able to talk with her... I'm so happy! Oh... I better get some sleep so I won't look bad tomorrow for her surprise..."

Then Hyun Joong Slept

 

At Kim Production House Office

 

"So Min are you ready? We have to go now so I won't arrive late..."

"Okay okay..."

They left and went to the concert area

 

At the concert

 

"Go to the stage Hyun joong! Your adorable fans are shouting your name!"

"Okay then... take care of your self here..."

"Wait for me okay?"

Hyun Joong then went to the stage and started singing... meanwhile while waiting backstage

"Hello So Min..."

"Ah Ms. Lee umm I mean Si Young... I didn't expect you here..."

"Isn't that supposed to be my line?"

"Uh?"

"Oh... seems that this kid is naive... So Min.. I'm his girlfriend... and You? only an acquaintance... I don't really expect an acquaintance at backstage"

"Sorry.. I just.. I.. I..."

"Lost of words So Min? Better if you leave NOW! GO!"

Hyun Joong just finished singing and on his way to backstage...

"Hello darling..."

"What are you doing here?"

"Why? You're not expecting me? I'm your girl my love..."

"Where's So Min?"

Si Young pointed at the running-crying So Min

"What have you done? Gosh!"

The Hyun Joong ran towards her

"Damn it Hyun Joong! You are mine not hers! Why is it lately I always see you with her!"

"Then end our relationship..." He replied as he tries to catch the crying So Min.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

what miracle just happened? I write 3 chap within 3 hours (and 13 minutes)

Leave comment (don't be a silent reader) subscribe for updates

STARTING MONDAY, 18 JULY I'm only available writing 3 chapters each week due to school and my piles of work

well I hope I could write 4 or more...

Subscribe so you'll notice my updates...

Guyss.. I feel that my writings are DEGRADING... if you feel so too comment, but if you don't think so COMMENT too!