Dark Revenge

Love Matters

So Min froze after the kiss

"I Love you So Min... I never really fall for a singe girl... but since the day I look at you... I feel something inside here..."

"I.. I... I... I don't know what to say..."

"Just say that you love me too..."

"I don't know Hyun Joong... I never fall in love... I don't know about my feelings... All that I can say what I feel is.. I don't want to lose you even a second... I always miss you when you're gone... I guess I love you too?"

Then they hug...

"Ma our kid is grown... she already feels love ma..."

"Ssh... they will know that we are here listening to them... Just lets take a picture of them..."

"Aigoo ma... as always..."

"You should go home Hyun Joong... I bet you are exhausted..."

"But I don't wanna leave you..."

"Just visit me at the office tomorrow... okay?"

"Okay..."

 

The next day at Kim Production House

 

"Good Morning sunshine!"

"Ssh... don't be like that people will staring at me..."

"What's wrong with that? Besides it's official I'm your guy...""

"Yeah... but this is office... we have to behave ourself right now..."

"Okay okay... then... lets eat now.. So I can do whatever I want to you..."

"Wait a moment please... I'm almost done with this one..."

"I'll wait for you even I have to wait hundred years..."

So Min smiles and continues her last work as fast as she could... As they just want to leave

"So Min... You were called by Mr. Kim... oh Mr Kim Junior hello"

"Ah... okay.. Hyun Joong wait for me ya..."

"Mr. Kim... What things I could do for you?"

"Oh So Min... Recently I see you always sticking with my son... I'm only wanted to warn you.. He's a playboy... Don't let you fall for someone like that.... I bet you could get a better man... Well I'm just telling you... No More... but it's all up to you... But so far... I agree with both of you seeing each other..."

"Oh... yes thanks Mr. Kim... He said that he changed... hopefully he's saying the truth..."

"Ah... yes... So Min... you may go now..."

"Okay Mr. Kim... excuse me..."

"What just dad said?"

"Uh? Nothing... Ya! c'mon I'm starving..."

"Okay..."

 

At The Restaurant

 

"That's all what we want..."

"Okay Mr. We'll be serving you soon"

Si Young followed them from far away.. "So... there you are... Ms. Parasite..."

"Excuse me... is that order from that table?"

"Yes Ma'am..."

"Could you give this to the lady drink"

"What is it ma'am?"

"It's her medicine... she forgot to bring... She told me to bring it here and tell the waiter."

"Oh yes... Ma'am"

"One more thing... don't say anything about this to anyone... Okay.. Here you go... tip for you and her medicine"

"Thanks mam... excuse me"

 

At the Table

 

"ahh this drink is good..."

"I told you.. that this restaurant good"

"Ah... my stomach hurts... Ah... I think I need to go to restroom"

"So Min... next time don't over eat..."

"Okay.. okay..."

 

At Girls Restroom

 

"Yahh... finaly I'm done"

*Stomach groans*

"Ah... it hurts again... Aigoo I have to do it several times... at last..."

 

At the Table

 

"Yahh finally I'm done..."

"Whoa... it took you almost half hour just to do it? Ckckckc So Min..."

Both of them laughs... then they leave the restaurant...

 

Switch to Si Young

 

"Poor kid... the frequent bowel movements are just the beginning... your head will spins... you will begin to fell nausea and... huh... figure it out yourself... Then... Hyun Joong will go lonely... and I will approach him... Gosh Si Young you are so smart.."

 

Switch to So Min and Hyun Joong

 

"Hyun Joong I feel bad... Maybe I'll go rest at home... can you please tell your dad..."

"Okay.. you seems sick too..."

"Yeah... I think I need a rest..."

After So Min arrives home

"Bye Hyun Joong... I'll text ya If I'm okay tomorrow..."

"Okay darling... take care..."

 

The Next day (at Hyun Joong's)

 

*phone rings* "Hyun Joong.. it's So Min... I'm not feeling well... you could just do your work instead of coming here... Mom will take care of me so don't be worry..."

"Oh... okay then... take care sweetie..."

"Yeah... see you later..."

"Bye"

"Bye Hyun Joong"

*phone closed*

*door knocked* "Wait a minute!"

"Hey Hyun Joong..."

"What are you doing here Si Young?"

"Nothing... just seeing old friend..."

"What ever... what do you want from me?"

"Really? Is that all you can think of me? I'm here to bring you some breakfast!"

"I'm not hungry..."

"C'mon... Breakfast is the most important meal of the day... so don't say no..."

"Alright..."

Si Young walks inside and prepares the breakfast...

"Eat it! So you'll be sleep..." thought Si Young

Not long after Hyun Joong ate breakfast he began to feel sleepy and he slept

"Guys... come go inside... remove only his clothes... and take a pic of him and me inside his room"

"Yes ma'am."

"Si Young... You are sooooo smart! Hey are you done? C'mon take the pictures 3 or 4 will be okay then contact reporters and journalist as much as possible"

 

 

To Be continued...

What will happen to So Min if she figure out the news? What will Hyun-Joong explain things that he didn't understand himself?

What happen to the ties that bonds Hyun Joong and So Min?

Will she believe in Hyun Joong or the Media?

Figure out next chapter!

Don't be a silent reader! Comment is Needed!

Subscribe to be informed for updates...

STARTING MONDAY... UPDATES WILL SLOW DOWNS (SCHOOL'S ALREADY STARTS I HAVE A LOT THINGS TO DO)

NORMALLY I DO 1 OR 2 CHAP PER DAY... STARTING NEXT MONDAY I'M ONLY ABLE TO DO 3 (IF LUCKY 4) CHAP PER WEEK

I'm sorry if my writing is degrading...

DEEPEST APOLOGIZES I DON'T HAVE ANY PICS