The Truth

Love Matters

Switch to So Min

*phone rings* "So Min! So Min!"

"What Yun Ee?"

"Turn on your TV! NOW!!!"

"Huh?"

"Just do! and check channel 2!"

"Okay okay..."

So Min turns on the the TV and change the channel. So Min shocked and drops her phone.... 

"So Min? So Min? Hey... Don't drop your phone!!"

As So Min regained consciousness she picks up her phone.

"Ah Sorry Yun Ee... are you sure it is him?"

"Yeah... Me and Min Ah have checked the internet..."

"Oh..."

"So Min... don't be sad... maybe it's one of Si Young tricks... she can Photoshop it! It's really easy for someone like her! So Min... Hyun Joong really loves you... We saw his eyes are different when he sees you... Trust me and Min Ah... we are experts... Maybe you should call him... He owes you an explanations... So Min... I got to go now... Sorry to tell you about this... Bye..."

"Bye Yun Ee... tell me thanks to Min Ah too!"

"Okay... Now So Min... call him..."

*phone closed*

"Should I call him? Do I really need an explanations? It's already all over the media... I don't really need his words anymore... It might hurt me more if he tells me it's the truth... But I want to hear him saying that it wasn't him..." She thought....

So Min dialed Hyun Joong's number... but she close her phone thinking that it wasn't necessary.

 

Switch to Hyun Joong

 

"Huh? Why did she closed her phone just a second before I'm about to answer... So Min what's wrong with you?" Maybe I should call her back... Ah... I don't have to... I just need to rush to her home..." Thought Hyun Joong

Then he drives all the way to So Min House...

He's greeted warmly by Mrs. Jung... She informed Hyun Joong that So Min is in her room and tell him to go inside instead of meeting her outside.

*door knocked* "So Min... It's me... I'm going inside"

"Oh it's you Hyun Joong... what are you doing here?"

"Visiting my girl of course! Hey... your looks so sad... what is wrong with you?"

So Min turns on the TV and show him about the news...

"That isn't me! Believe me!"

"It's really you... they have the close up..."

"You have to believe me! This is maybe Si Young tricks to regain her popularity!"

"But why she even bother to do such a low thing?"

"She'll do whatever she can so things will work just like she expected..."

"I'm trying to believe in you... but this says the opposite Hyun Joong..."

"Ah! Maybe she put something into my breakfast! She came to my house just to prepare me a breakfast.... she never did that before... After I ate the food everything went black! I still have the leftovers in my house... We should go to hospital to check about the foods contamination..."

"Is that really necessary?"

"Why don't you just believe in me?"

"Okay... I change my clothes first... can you wait for me outside?"

"Yes... I start the engine too!"

As they arrived at Hyun Joong apartment, they took some of the foods for example. Then they rush all the way to the nearest Hospital.

"Excuse me miss, can I get an examination at this food sample?"

"Yes sir... the examination result of it will printed about an hour from now..."

"Miss can we speed up things here? Can you do the examination in front of our eyes?"

"Yes that's possible... Come after me please"

They followed the nurse to the laboratory. The doctor checks the food and they find a really interesting result

"So this food is contaminated with some kind of sleeping pills molecules. anyone who eat this will go black out and remain unconcious for about 2 hours."

"Is that all doc?"

"Yes... Here you go the examination slip."

"Thanks doctor... we really appreciate your works."

"Yes. You're welcome."

As the doctor hand over the result they go to the parking lot

"See... I'm telling you the truth..."

"Yes, I'm sorry that I doubted you before..."

"That's nothing... I'll do whatever I can to regain your trust..."

both of them laughed and enter the car. Suddenly out of nowhere Si Young come. She knocks the car's cap

"Both of you get out now!"

"What are you doing here Si Young!"

"Just come out darling.."

"Wait inside So Min..."

"Okay..."

"No... You kid get out now!"

Hyun Joong and So Min come out from the car

"What is wrong with you Si Young... what are you doing in time like this?"

"Tailing you! Spying you! I'm always around near both of you! I can't just let you go since both of you know about the truth..."

"Just leave us! I'll do anything for you!"

"Be my boyfriend again!"

"But not that one..."

"Then you have to pay a price then..."

"Just give me the number..."

"Not that kind of money darling...."

 

To Be continued...

Sorry for late updates, been SUPER BUSY for school

starting tomorrow, I'll do a slow updates (deepest apaoligies!!)

See you in next chap! Send a story request by emailing: [email protected] (subject: FF Req)

tell me if my writing is degrading!!

and last but not least... I'll post pictures not into all chapter from now on... been so busy...

SORRY! Deepest apologies!