Wedding Bell and Departure

Love Matters

"So do you, Kim Hyun Joong take So Min as your wife and always be with her in sadness and happiness?"

"Yes I do." Said Hyun Joong and gave So Min a ring on her left ring finger

"And you Jung So Min, Do you take Kim Hyun Joong as your husband and always be with him in sadness and happiness?"

"Of course I do." Said So Min as well and gave Hyun Joong a ring on his left ring finger

"And now, you may kiss the bride."

And there they are sharing their first wedding kiss with full of emotions and passiong towards each other.

 

***Switch to Si Young***

And there she was, sitting on the couch of her car crying... alone... she was thinking of moving abroad and leave her "old life" and start a "new one", change her name, and all of her identity. Find a new man that Hyun Joong said that will satisfy her happiness. She was grappling with her thoughts of moving away.

 

***Switch to Hyun Joong and So Min***

"Hyun Joong... Do we really have to take more pictures? Do you think it's enough... I mean... Just give me tume to rest you know! I won't have any other resting-time when the night come... I will walking all aorund the place with this 6-inches heels and a super longggg dress you know..."

"So Min... don't do this... you know... you wil regret this someday..."

"Ckckckc... you are very tricky when it comes to seducing people's mind Hyun Joong..."

"In a good way or negative way?"

"Well... Both..."

"Okay then, if you say so do it means that you're saying okay?"

"Yes my sweet little Hyun Joong..."

 

***Switch to Si Young***

After she drove home, she lay her body on her bed and started to cry again. As she cried her secretary enters the room.

"Excuse me miss, is there anything that I can help you, since the past few days you don't seems very well miss..."

"No... I'm okay... well actually there's something Annabelle... Can I trust you?"

"Sure miss, what can I do to help you?"

"Well, I think I want to move abroad...."

"What? I'm sorry miss... Did I really hear that or I just daydreaming?"

"No you're not.... Can you please help me by looking a new place to live and also all the information... give me 3 suggestions and I'll pick one when you're done..."

"Okay miss, I'll finish it by Wednesday. Excuse me miss"

"Okay... thank you Annabelle for your help.... Oh one more thing... Can you avoid press conference or interviews for me.... I'm to stressed to face this things..."

"Yes miss..."

 

TO BE CONTINUE

comments required after reading (don't be a silent reader)

Sorry for grammar and vocabulary errors

sorry for short stories :(