Teardrops and a Breakup

Love Matters

"So Min wait... please wait So Min..."

So Min turns her head at Hyun Joong then she continue to run away from him.

"So Min... please... Just give me a minute for explanation..."

"What explanations Hyun Joong? She was right... I'm only an acquaintance, and she's your girl..."

Hyun Joong finally catch up with So Min. and he grabs her hands

"So Min... I'm sorry... At the first time I saw you... I felt something that I never felt before... I think I'm really falling for you."

"Be realistic Hyun Joong... You and I never be together... And yet you still have a girl..."

"No So Min... I just break up with her..."

"What? Break up with me? Never darling... Who's agree with you?" interrupts Si Young

"See that Hyun Joong?"

"Wait a sec So Min... Let me explain..."

"Explain what? Release me..."

Hyun Joong then release So Min and she's run from him

"Have you ever been rejected Hyun Joong Honey?"

"Shut up Si Young... It's all your fault!"

"Me? What's wrong with me? Hey... listen, if she loves you... she'll go for it..."

"She's not like you Si Young. I don't care what will happen... But we have to go on our own way... I don't have..."

"Have what? Feelings for me? Who cares about your feelings Hyun Joong... I care about our popularity and status... have you ever think what would happen if you break up with me? Can you imagine the press and the media that will chases us? Be realistic... star date a stars not star dates a nobody!"

"I don't care about that Si Young... If I'm talented... then I'll become famous by myself... All I want is a break up."

"Okay.. then let's see who will win in this battle... I'm calling reporters now... Oh I don't have to... piles of reporters and journalists are outside"

"What ever Si Young..."

Then Hyun Joong left Si Young and went outside... Si Young was right, there's a load of journalists and reporters waiting for him.

"Hyun Joong look here!"

"Hyun Joong what do you feels after the show? Are you happy?"

"Hyun Joong! Hyun Joong who is that woman that leaves backstage crying?"

"Hyun Joong, is it true that you have cheated Si Young and go for a nobody?"

"Guys.. listen... I just broke up with Si Young and I'm not cheating from her... Would you please excuse me... I have things to do..."

Hyun Joong leave the mass and go to his car. He starts the engine and drives to So Min's house

*knock-knock* "Wait a second..."

"Oh.. Hello Mrs. Jung... is So Min around?"

"So Min hasn't come home yet... Do you have any message for her... I'll go get a paper and pen to write it down..."

"Oh it's okay Mrs. Jung... can I wait for her here?"

"Oh yes.. please take a seat..."

 

Switch to So Min

 

"Yun Ee, Min Ah are you there?"

"Ah So Min! What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing..."

"Tell me So Min... We're your best friend..."

So Min cracks... teardrops from her eyes keep falling

"Yun Ee, Min Ah... I was a fool... I thought he likes me..."

"Hyun Joong? What did he do to you?"

"I was the wrong one guys... Do you know that today is his concert?" They Nod "I came with him... 2 days ago he insisted me to go with him there... I met Si Young there... She was mad at me... She's mad because I'm only Hyun Joong acquaintance yet I'm sticking with him all the time... Si Young was right... I shouldn't do that..."

"ckckck So Min... Si Young is a snobbish person... you could tell it even you look at TV..."

"Yeah So Min... Maybe Hyun Joong already break up with her..."

"That's impossible... I'm just a nobody... Si Young is a star just like him... They are made for each other..."

"So Min... you are very stubborn... From our point of view, his eyes glows when he sees you... I guess he likes you but he just doesn't dare to tell you..."

"Let's just stop talking... I wanna rest before I go home... So Ma and Pa won't see me sad like this..."

Few hours past...

"Yun Ee... I'll be going now... bye So Min and Yun Ee see you tomorrow..."

"Bye Min Ah..."

"I guess I'll be going too Yun Ee... sorry disturb your furlough..."

"ah... you are my friend So Min... don't be like that... and one more thing... Do you know why there's a shooting stars? Because they fall for nobody... even they know that they are stars... they still pursue what they want... maybe Hyun Joong id one of those shooting stars So Min... Listen to your heart So Min..."

So Min nod and leaves Yun Ee house...

And when she got home... Hyun Joong greets her...

"What are you doing here Hyun Joong?"

"So Min... I need to tell you something... I... I... break up with Si Young"

"So what's up with me then?"

"So Min... I love you..."

"Would you be my first love?"

"But..."

The unfinished So Min kissed by Hyun Joong

 

TO BE CONTINUED!

What will Si Young do? Will So Min accept Hyun Joong confession?

Figure it out on the next chapter...

Don't be a silent reader! Comment is Needed!

Subscribe to be informed for updates...

STARTING MONDAY... UPDATES WILL SLOW DOWNS (SCHOOL'S ALREADY STARTS I HAVE A LOT THINGS TO DO)

NORMALLY I DO 1 OR 2 CHAP PER DAY... STARTING NEXT MONDAY I'M ONLY ABLE TO DO 3 (IF LUCKY 4) CHAP PER WEEK