Thoughts about Her

Love Matters

So Min arrived home...

"Mom, Dad! I'm home!"

"So Min... How is your interview? It went well?"

So Min nodded, "Yeah mom... It went well and I'll start working by tomorrow, umm where's dad?"

"He's still on his work my dear..."

"oh... Mom, what would you like for dinner? I'll go to the market..."

"No it's okay So Min, I already made dinner... Go change and wash yourself then join me on the dining table, Your dad is supposed to come late, so we'll start dinner without him"

"Okay mom"

 

Switch to Hyun Joong

 

"Aigoo, why do that So Min kid is always on my head, I just met her! I don't want to fall for a stranger like that! But something is different... she's not like the girl I used to date... Her aura just made me want to be on her side, protecting her... What are those feelings Hyun Joong? Wake up! You're a star, you can't fall for a girl like her, she's a nobody!"  he thought

*doorbell rings* *door knocked several times* (looks like the person is tired of waiting)

"Gosh! Who's the hell out there? knocking ringing, Do they know I'm Busy!"

(someone outside the door)"Oppa! Open up! It's mee! your favorite Dongsaeng! Oppa! Are you there? Oppa?"

"Wait a moment!" Yelled Hyun Joong back

He opens the door and found Jenny, one of his exes, a Top Model in Korea. She suddenly hugged him and kissed his left cheek

"What the hell just happened? Gosh, Jenny! I'm not your boyfriend anymore!"

"I know Oppa! But you're dating my sister! Soon you'll marry her right? Lee Si Young-unnie?"

"Uh.. I don't know yet Jenny... I'm still young... Can't decided yet..."

"Oppa..."

"Yes?"

"will you let me come in?"

"Oh right.... Come in please Jenny..."

"Okay oppa! Oppa by the way what did you find in my sister? Why are you still in relationship with her? Usually you broke with a girl after a month or two... but not unnie... it's 3 months already! Your record oppa!"

"Oh is it? I don't know... I just find your sister fun... So what's the matter coming here?"

"Fun? I think just add me + smarter + prettier + more popular... right oppa? I came here to tell you something that unnie told me... but I forgot!"

"Oh... okay..."

"Oppa! Will you come on wednesday on unnie's party?"

"Yes of course, she'll be mad as hell if I don't come..."

"Yeah, you are right oppa... oh I remember what unnie asked me to tell you! She said that all of the producers and managers in your father's Production house should be invited... she said that it might help her flawless reputation"

"Oh okay... So you are finished right? Can you leave? I need to go to sleep"

"Oppa you are so bad! Why are you telling me to go oppa? Sleep? now? it's too early oppa! Oh!  got an evening photoshoot too! so I'll leave as you like oppa... bye oppa"

"Yeah... bye Jenny"

Hyun Joong walks into his bedroom. He lays his body closing his eyes... thousands of things came to his mind... But once again So Min's images started coming out of nowhere

"So Min? Why do you keep coming to my mind? You're just a nobody, a total stranger... but why are those feelings coming into me? Oh right, she'll be coming to Si Young's party... I wonder how she'll dressed? Is it as beautiful as the girl I've seen or even more... Ahh Hyun-Joong what are you talking about? You have Si Young! Why would you even think about that kid? I'm so confused with my feelings... Ahh I just need some sleep, maybe tomorrow I will wake up forgetting her..."

Then Hyun Joong slept

 

Next Morning (Switch to So Min)

 

"ahh... I have a wonderful sleep last night...I wonder what time is it?"

So Min turned her face and saw the clock and was shocked

"Aigoo! It's 8.26 AM already... I should be in the office by 9 AM"

So Min ran from her bed to the bathroom and took a quick shower, and got dressed

"Mom... I'll take this bread and this cheese okay... I'm in a hurry... I can't be late at my first day!"

"So Min... that's why you should set the alarm on so when it went off you could wake up..."

"Okay mom... say bye to dad too! I'm leaving bye!!"

So Min ran as fast as she could to the bus station and took the almost-leaving bus

So Min Sigh "Aigoo... I'm almost late... If I don't get on by this one I will have to wait for another 10 minutes..." She tought

"Umm excuse me... are you Jung So Min?"

"Yes miss..."

"Oh So Min! It's me Min Ah! Remember me? Ah So Min you look really pretty! I'll call Yun Ee first okay... she's sitting over there..."

So Min Nodded... It's been a while since she met her best buddies..

"So Min!! You look gorgeous! Where do you work right now So Min?"

"Ah Yun Ee... I'm working as a Junior Producer at Kim Production House..."

"Really? Kim Production House? The owner is the father of Kim Hyun Joong, the star?"

"Yes Min Ah..."

"Lucky you! You must be seeing Hyun Joong around the office right?"

"Ah no Min Ah... This is my first day... I saw Hyun Joong yesterday, once only during my interview, he sat beside me"

"Really?" Yun Ee and Min Ah shouted and made the whole Bus Passangers turned their heads to them

"Yun Ee, Min Ahh don't shout... people are looking at me now.. Oh that's my stop... Yun Ee, Min Ah talk to you later... I'm still using the same phone number... just text or call me"

"Okay So Min... bye..."

So Min stepped outside of the bus, ran all the way to the building and went straight to Mr. Kim's room

"Ah... So Min... you made it on time... But I need you to be in time starting tomorrow... okay?"

"Ah yes Mr. Kim I'm sorry..."

(talking on the phone)"Yuu Ri please take Miss So Min to her room...she's in my office now"

"Mr. Kim" (Yuu Ri bows down)

"Ms. So Min, Nice to have you on our company... please follow me to your office"

So Min smiled at Mr. Kim and Yuu Ri then follows her

 

Hyun Joong just arrived there. He's now passing So Min... suddenly that feelings that lays down inside of Hyun Joong's heart began to rise... His heartbeats become faster and faster.

When So Min entered her room and accidentally catch Hyun Joong eyes that are staring at her...

So Min just give him her best smile then enters her room

Hyun Joong feels like a breeze inside his heart... his heartbeats just go faster and faster and just like something is blooming inside him

 

To be continued..

The Second Chapter! Thoughts about Her

I hope my writting skills doesent degrading... I'm feeling kinda tired after a lot of thinking

and thanks to GOD that I can finished 2 Chapter in a day!

Don't be a silent reader... give me a request about the story or comments or anything so I could improve!

Don't forget to subscribe so you'll be informed when I'm creating new chapters

SUPPORT MINJOONG COUPLE