It's me you and him?

Love Matters

After a long tiring night, Hyun Joong finally woke up

"So Min! So Min! So Min!"

"Huh?" She said with her sleepy eyes

"Look at the clock it's 8 already! You have to get ready for work!"

"What?! You were right! Oh my! Oh my!"

"Slow down... I already prepared your "breakfast to go" and the car just go shower and I wait you outside"

"Okay okay! I'll be done in 15 minutes!"

"15 Minutes? Gosh! Why do girls take a long time to prepare themselves? Ckckckck"

"Aigooo... I'm not like you... I have to prepare everything you know..."

Then she went to the bathroom and take a shower. Meanwhile Hyun Joong prepares for his surprise for So Min.

"Are you ready So Min?"

"Yes... Yes..."

***in the middle of the way***

"You know... you have been sleeping for 2 days long... You skipped our first day together by sleeping..."

"What?! Do I? Do I? Do I missed all my first day? AAAA why you don't woke me up Hyun Joong..."

"I guess you just feel too tired... So I don't woke you up..."

"No I'm not.... I'm terribly sorry my dear husband for skipping our first day together...."

"It's okay..."

"Hey... You just missed my office!"

"Do I?"

"Yes yes yes yes yes you do...."

"I guess it's our fate then... I can't turn around..."

"Aigooo I missed my first day and now work! My life is ruined!!"

"Hahahahahhahahahahhah You are so cute and funny when you freaked out! You don't sleep for two days long and you don't missed work either... I just faking it and you believe me? I'm a good actor, aren't I?"

"Hyun Joong! I hate you! I hate you so much... So where are we going now?"

"We're going to somewhere nice..."

"Okay okay..."

And they arrived at a park

"ahh... the air is very nice here..."

"See... I said that I'll take you somewhere nice..."

"Ah there is an ice cream stall! I want some... heheh"

"Just sit here and wait okay.... I'll go get them..."

"Okay..,. thanks hubbie" Said So Min with her tongue out

Meanwhile from a distance, Tae Hun is observing every So Min's movements. And when Hyun Joong left her, he gathered his courage and pat So Min's shoulder

"So Min-ah! Do you remember me?"

"Ah! Tae Hun? You back already?"

"Yes, I am... hehehe"

"So, how's life? Do you have a girlfriend yet? Hahaha"

"No I haven't dated any girl since I left you..."

"Don't be so silly... We're grown ups now..."

"well as matter of fact we do but I'm saying the truth... I haven't date a girl since I left you. I just so love you So Min... hahaha"

And suddenly Hyun Joong came with the ice cream.

"Here you go..."

"thanks Hyun Joong... Ah Tae Hun, I wan't to introduce him to you... He is my husband, He's Hyun Joong..."

"What? You are married and don't send me any invitation card?" Deep down inside Tae Hun heart he is feeling very miserable and sad hearing the fact.

"I'm sorry Tae Hun, everything was very fast and I even don't realize this too... Hahahaha"

"Oh... right, Err I think I have to go now, so see you later So Min... See you Hyun Joong..."

"Bye..."

As he walkeed away, he has a lot of thoughts about So Min

 

WHAT would happen next?

Find out soon in the nect chapter!

Give me a request for the next chapter!

Comments required after reading!!! subscribe too!