WHY IS SHE HERE???

Where Is Your Heart?..I Don't Have It..It Belongs To Lee Donghae

Naomi's P.O.V.

I was at the market picking out food for when Lexi came home because she was begging me to buy her fastfood while she was in the hospital..

I couldn't because I didn't want to get caught..Oh selfish me but I love Lexi...She's such a dork..

My list

Spicy Red Tuna

Korean Red Gingseng Tea

Instant Curry

Kimichi Ramen..

All I needed was Bulgogi..

There was only one left and this took it..Right before I could..She turned and looked at me and smiled..

"You look familar aren't you Lee HyukJae's Girlfriend" She asked

What the hell..she knows my boyfriend...

"Yes he is"..

"He's so nice, he's very good looking too I remember those days.."

WHAT THE ??? Who is she..Is she HYUKJAE'S Ex or something??

I'm going to kill him when I get home..I thought..

"How do you know him" I ask..

"Oh, I'm not his Ex" She says

Phew I thought..

"I'm Donghae's Ex"

I gave her a shocked looked.. 

"Umm, I know we just met and this might be asking you for too much, but can you take me to see him.."

"I'm sorry he has a girlfriend"

"Oh yeah I heard about that on the news...Wasn't she stabbed"

"Yeah by some crazy fangirl"

She gave me a look..A look telling me she was the one who did it..She smirked at me..

"You , you're the one who stabbed lexi"

She walked up to me..In my face and all..

"Yeah and if you don't take me to see him" She says while grabbing my wrist..

"And if you don't take me to see him..I'll promise you I will take that little HyuJae from you..He has always had a crush on me"

I tried to break away but she kept gripping my wrist harder..She was hurting my wrist..She gave me this physco look..

"Meet me outside when you're done" she said..

~30 minutes later~

I was done shopping and I didn't see that girl anywhere..And I sure wasn't going to wait for her..

I ran to my car and I saw someone leaning on it..It was her..

DAMN i thought..

"Get in the car" she pushed me in the car..

One the drive home I was so nervous..She was giving me the death stare..

We finally arrive home...And I lead her to the SUJU dorm...

She knocked on the door...

~Guys I feel really lazy because I have school So I'm not going to tell you everything since you already know in the last chapter haha..I'm really sorry~

She walked in and I was giving Lexi a warning look..Like 'this is going to take your man back and she was the Ho who stabbed you' look..

But she only furrowed her eyebrows..

The reason I never said anything is because I don't want to lose HyukJae..I've already had enough chances by cheating on him Twice..I'm walking on eggshells with him..I love that boy soooo much...He's pretty much my whole life..

As for Lex..I'm soo happy about Hae and her dating and I've never seen Lexi so happy before..I really don't want that to ruin her first real relationship..

Yep that's right Lexi is Unbelievebally(LOL sorry laugh if you want) Beautiful..Guys observe her but when they get asked to talk to her they all out..Which pisses me the hell off..Lexi is such a good person and she can't get a ing boyfriend because these guys are ing..

Well I'm glad Donghae manned up to her and confessed his feelings..Lexi deserves someone as good as him..

Lexi and I walk behind the counter to see whatever her name is and Hae sitting on the couch..Did he really miss her.Is she really going to take him back..

And BTW this was the reason he wrote Y..For this girl..He was trying to erase her..He was the one that broke up with her..Or was it the other way..He made her cry and he wants her back..

What if he might leave Lex and take her back..No that would crush her...She would even die if that ever happened..Do you know what it's like to potentially lose a friend..

Well whatever..Lexi started asking me questions, Like how she said the girl looked familiar..I wanted to tell her but I love Hyukkie soo much..I will tell her but not now..

She grabbs my hand and runs into our dorm..Where Heechul , Leeteuk and Henry are..

"SHE WAS THE ONE WHO STABBED ME" She yelled gathering everyone's attention..

Everyone was shocked..

"Who stabbed you" Henry said with a blank face..

"That girl who is with Donghae, Her name is Mee Kyong or something.."

Heechul and Leeteuk's eyes widen..

"She's back.." Leeteuk says..

Lexi gave him this look I can't really make it out..She was like sad, mad, what the hell..

Her blue eyes..Seemed sad..I had to do something..

 

Donghae P.O.V.

I can't believe it..Mee Kyong..My first love..she was back..I was pretty happy..

But Lexi is in my life what am I supposed to do..

I love Lexi but not as much as Mee Kyong..

Mee Kyong is my life..I love her so much..

Tears almost came into my eyes..

We are now sitting on the couch...

She was just staring at me..

"So how's it been"

She asked..

"Life is good.."

"Yeah I heard you're dating again.." Her voice trailed off..

"Yeah" I said awkwardly..

"Do you really love her" She asked..

I couldn't answer the question..

She looked as if she was going to cry..

Oh No..

She covered her face..I took her hands..

"I don't love her...Not as much as I do with you"

Our faces leaned closer together..And our lips touched..

"I love you too Hae" Mee Kyong says..

HUH I CAN'T BELIEVE HAE JUST CHEATED ON LEX LIKE THAT..HE SAID HE DIDN'T LOVE HER..so what did you think..I have so many things coming on the way..This also turned out kinda crappy sorry and it was really short.I have school and I barely have enough time to get on the computer now..SOO PISSED...Haha..Comment and suscribe..