The start of something new(but in a different way)?

Where Is Your Heart?..I Don't Have It..It Belongs To Lee Donghae

                 ~Siwon P.O.V.~

 

I was on my morning jog..You know me I love to excersize..

The hardcore abs didn't get there themselves did they *wink*

As I was jogging I was thinking of all the havoc because of the Love Birds(Donghae and Lexi)..

                                                                                    FLASHBACK

We were all in Leeteuk  and Chullie hyung's dorm...we were waiting for Donghae and Lexi to arrive so we could also celebrate their monthiversary... We heard footsteps and then the door opened...

"SURPRISE" We all yelled... Donghae walked in but not with Lexi...

 

But with Mee Kyong..The room got quiet..

"Where's Lexi?" Naomi asked in a pissed off voice..

He stayed quiet as he squeezed Mee Kyong's hand.

Naomi started towards towards Mee Kyong and before you knew it Naomi's fist flew towards Mee Kyong's face..

She hit the wall as both of them were pulling eachothers hair while hitting the wall repeatedly..

Eunhyuk grabbed Naomi as Donghae tried to grab Mee Kyong..Everyone was yelling..

In the end Naomi did all the damage leaving Mee Kyong with a bloody nose..

She was crying..Everyone except Donghae of course was trying to help calm Naomi down..

But eventually we felt bad for Mee Kyong and asked if she was alright

After everyone was calmed down, we got back to the important matter..

"Why isn't Lexi here" Leeteuk ask..

"Well...." Donghae says while he gulps.."We broke up..." he add leaving everyone in shock..

"But why" Ryeowook asks..And yes he was a Lexhae shipper..

He took Mee Kyong's hand looked at everyone..

"So where's Lexi" Chullie asks..

Donghae shrugs...

"So she could've been kidnapped and and you wouldn't even care" Naomi says..

Donghae had a worried look on his face..

I looked around and so did everyone else..

"Let's think positive" I say..

"I gotta call Lexi" Chullie syas..

Everyone started to panic..

Sungmin and Ryeowook started to cry..Leeteuk was talking to Donghae..Eunhyuk was comforting Naomi as she was crying..I was praying..Shindong was calling Nari to see if she knew where Lexi was..Lexi was also pretty close to Nari too..Yesung and Zhou Mi where just sitting down looking clueless..Henry and Kibum were pacing around..Hangeng was still in shock..while Kyuhyun was cryiing and playing starcraft(haha imagine that:)

I over heard Heechul Hyung calling Lexi..This was his fifth time and he was leaving Lexi with a voicemail..

"Lexi-ssi do you want to die?"..

Which isn't something Hyung would say to Lexi..Or a female at that but he was too worried..

"Where the hell are you? Everyone is worried about you..Sungmin and Ryeowook can't stop crying,Siwon is praying,

Henry and Kibum are pacing around which is really PISSING ME OFF! Yesung and Zhou Mi don't know what to do, Hangeng is in shock, Mee Kyong and Naomi got in a fight BECAUSE OF YOU!!! and if Kangin was here he'd be pretty pissed too..

So if you're listening to this you better have a damn good excuse because we're worrying the hell out of ourselves.."

He hung up the phone and threw it on the ground but luckily it didn't break..

Heechul got into a praying position next to me..

"God if you're real and if you're really up there..Let Lexi be OK..You have no idea how much I care for that girl..I love her..She's family..I'm begging you..PLEASE.....Please" His vioce trailed off..

I turned to see his eyes were red...

I gave him a hug..

                                                              END OF FLASHBACK

 

I saw a girl on the bench with Blonde hair sleeping and she was wearing fancy clothing..I knew that was Lexi.

How could Donghae do this to her..I thought

"Lexi-ssi wake up" I say lightly tapping her cheeks..Her blue eyes fluttered open..

She sobbed as tears ran down her eyes..I gave her a hug..Her tears wet the shoulder of my shirt..

"He's so mean..he said he didn't love me" She sobbed.."But I love him soo much" I rubbed her back

I was now rocking back and forth..She was so hurt..

"We worried about you alot..We thought you got kidnapped and or something"

She gave me a look..

"No seriously..and Naomi and Mee Kyong got into a fight.."

"JINJA!!"

I smirked..."And Naomi won"

"Whoa" she said..

We sat there quietly..

"So there's no more Lexhae"

She looked down..and made a sad face..

"I guess not"

"Well I'm going to call a taxi to pick you up okay"

"Arraso" She said..

I stayed there and waited until the Taxi arrived..

While I finished my jog..All I could think was how could he do that to her..

 

~Naomi P.O.V.~

I was sitting at home..It was Eunhyuk and I just sitting home and watching T.V.

My eyes were red from all that crying last night..

I couldn't believe that Bastard would leave "Princess Lexi"

I was so jealous of her..She was soo beautiful..Especially her eyes..They were big and blue..

I heard a knock on the door..

And It immediately opened..

It was Lexi..

"OH MY GOD" I screamed Scaring Hyukkie..

I ran to her and greteted her..I almost cried..Lexi is my bestest friend in the WORLD..

Eunhyuk eventually came and gave her a brotherly kiss on the forehead..

"Lex tell me everything that happened" I say..

She told us everything including her meet with Siwon earlier..

and HyukJae was pissed..

"and..." she added..

"MWO tell us" he says..

"I think I might be pregnant.."

 

 

What did you think..Lexi is pregnant???..OMG So unexpected...So what do you think will happen..

COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE..:)

OMG I saw this and had to share this with you..haha

  Posted Image