A Day With A Kid...And not the girl

Where Is Your Heart?..I Don't Have It..It Belongs To Lee Donghae

Awww she's so pretty/cute!!!

~Naomi P.O.V.~

Last night Lexi was such a ..Ughhh I hate her...What friend acts like that....I thought to myself...I rushed into Eunhyuks dorm as mad as ever..

He ask me..

"Baby whats wrong??"

"That Lexi is always in my ing business..ing "

"What the hell is wrong with you" Eunhyuk yelled at me.."That's your best friend and you're going around calling her all these names..Lexi is the nicest person in the world and for you to do that..is ..is some mean .."

"But baby.."

"Don't but baby me..If it wasn't for her..we wouldn't have been in this wonderful relationship we are in now" He said his voice trailing off while taking my hand..

Yes it's true..Lexi is quite the matchmaker..She did get us together..On our first date we made out instantly..That doesn't sound right huh..but we didn't go any further than that anyway..So yeah I do owe her an apology..but I will do it when I feel it's right..

"I didn't mean to yell at you..but you can't just do that to Lexi..she is very nice and sweet and she has done nothing to you..so tomorrow you are going to apologize and I will go with you..just to make sure you do it right.."

"HUH..Okay.."

"Okay lets get some sleep "

He turns off the light and he slips he arm aroung=d my waist..I wonder what DongLex(Yeah..awesome aren't I??:) is doing??..Whatever I fall asleep and so does Eunhyuk

~Lexi P.O.V.~

I wake up with pale muscular arms around my waist..I turned my head to see who it was and It was Donghae..I quickly look under the sheets to make sure I'm not ..

"Lord thank you" I whisper to myself

"Hmm.." Donghae says. Now waking up with his muscular arms still around my waist..

"Oh nothing" I say awkwardly..He layed his head in my lap..looking directly at me...

"Why is your head in my lap..Oppa" I asked childly..'

"Because your lap is soft" He says while smiling sweetly..I turn my head and look off into space to see Donghae just staring at me...

"Oppa why are you staring" I say shyly not looking at him...

"Because your beautiful..." He says

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are..."

"NO I'M NOT" I yell at him..

"YES YOU ARE" He yells back at me..

For the past 5 minutes we had been arguing with eachother over my looks.It's not that I don't think I'm pretty..I mean I think I'm average but I couldn't see Donghae a korean man..Telling me Lexi a foreigner that I'm beautiful..What's wrong with me...And his head was still in my lap..THE WHOLE TIME!!!

"Why do we argue so much" I finally say

"I really don't know"..I turn my head to him.."Your are beautiful.Why can't you just accept it..I think you're beautiful..I KNOW you're beautiful" He says while his hands touches my cheek..

I touch the hand he has on my cheek and slowly lower my head for there our lips..

 

 

Almost touched...The phone rang...I heard Hae sigh as he lifted his head off my lap..I ran to the living room and answered the phone..

"Yeobosaeyo" A familiar voice said

"Yeobosaeyo..Lexi..how have you been"  It was my step mom..Yeah my dad re-married

"I've been great..how are you.."

"I've been awesome..I wanted to ask you a question"

Okay first of all when do old people say awesome..What does she have to say to me...

"Neh.."

"Lexi..I was wondering if you could take care of Miyeon(I love that name) for a day.."

Okay Miyeon is the little girl in the pic with Donghae...I don't know her real name but she seems like a Miyeon..she's so cute..Miyeon is my step moms' granddaughter..Yes she already has children and she divorced her husband..of course

"Sure..I love kids"

"Okay I'll be over in about ten minutes.."

I see Donghae arrive out of my room with Bed head..He smiles at me and I laugh..We both changed.He had a pair of clothes he apparntley brung over last night..http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf37whDO7a1qchlplo1_400.jpg 

http://www.fabuloussavings.ca/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/aeropostaleoutfit.JPG 

"Don't you have your schedule today" I ask

"Umm..not really..today is my day off..who were you talking to on the phone??"

"My step mom..she asked me if I could babysit for a day..The girls' name Is Miyeon"

"How old is Miyeon"

"She is seven.."

"Good..I love children" He says all hyper..What a day this will be I thought..And then someone knocked on the door..

I opened the door to see Miyeon with a huge smile on her face..

"Annyeonghaseyo..Lexi Umma" she says loudly..

"Annyeonghaseyo..Is that Donghae from Super Junior" she asks pointing at him..

"Why is he in your dorm..Is he your boyfriend..If he is your boyfriend can I call him Appa??"

I blushed at the sight of Miyeon wanting Donghae and I to be her parents..

"Yeah..I'm her boyfriend..that's why I'm in her dorm..and sure you can call me Appa??"

"Yeah my umma has a boyfriend..who is now my Appa"

I blushed even harder turning darker shades of red..

"If Appa and Umma are really together..shouldn't they show thier love for eachother..I wanna see you kiss Appa..Umma??"

"MWO!!"

"You heard our daughter..if we really love eachother we should kiss" He took my hand and he looked me in the eyes..

"Saranghaeyo Lexi.." He leaned in and.....

To be continued..

How did you like it???...The next chapter will be done probably tomorrow or the next day..Oh and I figured out why Donghae made the song Beautiful..I just read an article about Donghae and Leeteuk visiting shelters for women who have been abused physically and mentally and that was in the same year Beautiful was released..I'm sorry for you Haesica and Yoonhae lovers but TAKE THAT!!!!