Confessions

Where Is Your Heart?..I Don't Have It..It Belongs To Lee Donghae

Lexi P.O.V.

It's been almost a month since Hae and I have been dating..

It's is our monthiversary today....

I'm so happy with Hae..Well when Mee Kyongs' not around..

He seems like they're more of a couple then we are..They do that little snickering and stuff...

And Donghae just sits right there..Knowing I'm watching..Does Hae like her now??

You know something I'm just going to forget about it..Hae loves me..He even said it to me..

Wait when was the last time he said it to me?

Like 3 weeks ago..Whenever he says it he doesn't say it like he really loves me..

Lately he has been avoiding me a little bit..But I'm guessing he has something really special planned for our monthiversary..I do to..I'm going to tell him I love him..He's probably going to be sooo hapy..

I know Hae would never cheat on me..He loves me right??..I should really stop thinking about it..I don't want to ruin my mood right now..

I got a text message from Donghae..Right now he was in the middle of his schedule..

From: Donghae

I'll be home in about 30 minutes..mind if we meet somewhere instead...

I text him back..

To: Donghae

Sure, where?

He texted me back like 20 seconds later surprising me...

From: Donghae

Well.. be waiting when we arrive..

To:Donghae

Ok I love you :)

From: Donghae

<333

What the hell???He can't say I love you back..Donghae is really pissing me off..

Donghae P.O.V.

I've been feeling really guilty lately..

Since I've cheated on Lexi..I've been trying to avoid saying 'I love you' because I really don't mean it..

I love Lexi but not as much as I love Mee Kyong..

Me and Mee Kyong have been sneaking around a little bit..Not anything like ...yet

 

Today is our monthiversary..I don't know what to do...How wold I tell her??

This may not seem like I do..But I love Lexi and I think I want to let her go..

I think that would be the best for us..I love Lexi but I really think this would be the best decision..

I don't want to hurt her because I want to be with Mee Kyongggiiieee(That's my nickname for her:)

Now you know my love for her..

I planned a romantic dinner on the top of Namsan Tower...

I was even thinking about this before we planned to celebrate our monthiversary..

We finally get home and I see Lexi waiting in the Lobby..

Oh gosh my heart is about to burst..

She turns her head to see me and she flashes a bright smile..

I wave nervously and walk towards her..She gets up and spreads her arms for a hug..

"Hi Oppa" She says

"Hi" I give her a weak smile..

"I have something planned for us" I say..

What am I getting myself into..

"Jinja!"

"Neh"

"I should dress myself better for you"..

I just smiled..I don't deserve to make myself look better because I'm only breaking her heart..

But she might think something is up..

I sigh..Whatever.I'll change..

 

 I was wearing that..While Lexi stepped out of her dorm wearing this..

  90618.jpg

   China_y_ladies_maroon_high_heel_platf

 

All I could do was stare..She was an angel..She was as beautiful as ever..

And she was wearing that fish bracelet I gave her..

Really what am I getting myself into...

~Namsan Tower~

(No one's P.O.V.)

 NamsanTowerNight.jpg

 We are at the top of Namsan Tower..

We were just walking around admiring all the beautiful locks..

"Oppa" Lexi says

"Neh" Donghae replies..

"Why haven't we bought a lock"

"I don't know..Why would we?"

"What do you mean..Showing our love for eachother.."

Donghae was shocked..He knew what was coming..

"As for Love...Lee Donghae"

She took Donghae's hand..and kissed it..

"Lee Donghae..Saranghae with all my heart..You are the first man I've ever loved..The only and hopefully the last.."

Donghae turned his head at that..And a tear fell from his eye..

Lexi gave Hae a worried looked..

"Donghae what's wrong??"

 H ecouldn't look at her..

"Oppa don't you love me"..

He didn't answer...

"Donghae you don't love me.."

He wiped his tears and looked into Lexi's eyes that were full of hurt and said this..

"No, I don't think so"

Tears of hate streamed down Lexi's face as she gave Donghae a slap..

His head stayed in that position..

'So you love that more than me!!" Lexi yelled..

"She's not a and unfortunately yes I do"

"Donghae, Why are you being so blunt..You're saying it like it a good thing.."

He stayed quiet..

"And did you know..That she was the who stabbed me.."

"She's not a and no she would never do such a thing.."

More tears started to stream down from her eyes..

"But Hae I love you...Why would you do this to me?"

He still stayed quiet..

"I HATE YOU LEE DONGHAE AND I NEVER EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!"

She took off her fish bracelt and threw it at him..

Donghae flinched and she walked off..

 As she walked off she looked at all the locks and think of all the people who were in love and got heartbroken because of the situation she was in..

Tears were streaming down uncontrollably..

Her face was red and she had a headache..

She started to walk home.

Her feet was aching because of her heel and late night pedestrians were staring at her..

But of course she didn't care..

She found a bench and sat down..

She covered her face while she was crying..It seemed like a century she was there...

She lifted her legs and put it on the bench and fell into a deep sleep..

Lexi was hurting in her heart..She thought she will never love again..

Atleast not as much as Lee Donghae

 

TO BE CONTINUED..

So what did you think..I tried to make it drama full..I'm so mad at Hae right now..Why would he do that??..I'm sorry for making this so complicated..I know some of you must be sad.No more Lexhae..Yeah that was the couple name I made for them..But I never got to use it..Stay tuned for the next chapter..All the aftermath..

So I'm going to cheer you guys up with this Key Diva Gif I found..I thought it was hilarious..So Something Key would say..

Okay so Suscribe and comment..

 

 Posted Image