Where Is Your Heart?..I Don't Have It..It Belongs To Lee Donghae

Where Is Your Heart?..I Don't Have It..It Belongs To Lee Donghae

~Naomi's P.O.V.~
I was at the club with my friends..not including Lexi because she doesn't really drink like I do...IDK why...While my friends and i were drinking and dancing I feel someone grab my hand...and who was it...it was my Ex boyfriend Yong Woo..


One of the guys I had cheated on EunHyuk with...It wasn't my fault that I cheated..I needed someone that could make me get over him quickly and EunHyuk was there...Yong Woo kept sending me message about how sorry he was that he cheated on me...And I felt sooo sorry..that I had broke up with him...But I had Eunhyuk with me...He made me feel special...but I couldn't help leaving Yong Woo by himself...so Eunhyuk being a kpop idol and all..he was very busy I could sneak around with him..

We didn't get intimate or anything..but a few pecks on the lips..and roughly touching eachother..doesn't mean anything..right???.Lexi enventually found out when she came home from her busy schedules being a videogame designer(I have no idea how that would make you busy??).But otherwise when I saw Yong Woo at the club I gave him a fake smile..knowing he will start trouble andI gave him a hug..I can't be friendly??
~FlashBlack~
The were playing Like this or that by 5dolls http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heTXFVSFIKc&NR=1
I was dancing with my friends..more like grinding..but whatever I was drunk..
http://www.elle.com/var/ezflow_site/storage/images/sandbox/trend-report-curtain-call/prada-dress/3547246-1-eng-US/Prada-Dress.jpg


Yong Woo grabbed my hand while he led me to the
bathroom...He picked me up..me wrapping my legs around his waist...Opening a bathroom stall he roughly pushed me against the wall..while slowly gliding his hands up my velvet dress...
I knew this wasn't right...But him touching me like that felt soo godd...but..but i love eunhyuk..As much as it did feel good..I had to say no..
"Yong Woo" I moan

"Please..stop.."

"Wae..I know little Eunhyuk..doesnt give you anything..I'm just helping you.." He said seductively..
"I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP...GET OFF ME..." I screamed..

He didn't let go...until I bit his hand..which was now touching my left ...
"STOP" i screamed..now I was crying..I finally got the nerve to punch him in the face...And yet he still didn't let...

"PLEASE GET OFF ME....." I cried..He finally dropped me..

I tried to run away but he grabbed my hand..leading me through the crowd of drunk people to his car...in which he laid me down in the backseat...
"Please...please..stop" I scream....he pulled my down and me...
I screamed for help but no one was even around..

I slapped him...He gave me a painful look...and pulled out a knife..
"If you dare hit me like that ever again...it'll be your life" He said in a raspy voice..
I started crying even harder....He sat the knife down next to me....
I took the knife and stabbed him...blood gushed all over my face and I screamed...I pushed him off me and to the police station and that's when i called Lexi..