Between a bed and Donghae(Rated)

Where Is Your Heart?..I Don't Have It..It Belongs To Lee Donghae

Thank you to ShiningWhite for making such an awesome poster..It's beautiful..Really thank you!!! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Donghae P.O.V.~

 I had just wittnessed a life changing event..So many fans will Hate Lexi..and we're not even dating.

I really wish we could..We can but...

HA!! If I ask her out we could officially be a couple.

I'll just have to talk to Kyu and convince him that he could find someone else..

So when I get asked If I am dating Lexi..I could say officially YES!!

Oh wait...That's such a stupid idea..But I really LOVE Lexi..I want her to be mine..

Her lips to belong to me and only me..(Hae is such a charmer:)

Whatever..

 Oh and did I mention that it has been an hour since Lexi left to take MiYeon  home..I wondered what took her so long??

I suddenly got a call from 911

"Yeobosaeyo"I say

"Yeobosaeyo..are you Lee Donghae" He ask

"Neh, neh,"

"Do you know anyone of the name Lexi Adkisson"

"NEH, NEH..Tell me what happened??"

"Well she is in the hospital for stabb wounds across her back" I covered my mouth at what I just heard...

I told all my members what happened and we all rushed to the hospital...

We saw all types of people there..F.B.I.,Police..

I MEAN EVERYONE...I was very surprised..Was this all for Lexi..

I saw Naomi run up to me with red eyes I wanted to cry seeing her like that..Lexi is very important to her..

LEXI IS IMPORTANT TO ME!!!!!

"LEXI GOT STABBED FROM SOME FANGIRL, BECAUSE OF YOU!!" She yelled at me..

Eunhyuk grabbed Naomi and hugged her..

"It's not Hae's fault, it's the fans fault for harming her" Eunhyuk said in a calming voice..

"No IT'S ALL HIS FAULT" Naomi said while pointing at me.." IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM, MY BEST FRIEND WOULDN'T BE FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE"

Was it true...Had this whole thing been my fault..It's all my fault that Lexi could be in that room dying and suffering because of me..

A tear fell from my eye...

Knowing the woman I love could be dead..All my members came up to me to comfort and gave me hugs...

That night we all went back home and cried myself too sleep..

And of course Eunhyuk stayed the night with Naomi calming her down and telling her not to be angry to me..

I couldn't help but think..Was all this happening all because of ME..

For the next week we had all been visiting Lexi..

~Lexi P.O.V.~

When I woke up I was in the hospital..I was covered in badages..

What happened I thought..And then I remembered that tragic fangirl tried to kill me..

I suddenly cried thinking that Donghae wasn't there to protect..And I'm left all alone..

1 week later..

I had been visited by Almost al the Super Junior members..But Henry the most because Donghae had been..

Henry needed help apologizing to his girlfriend Samona

       

                                                                    *This goes out to you Samona*

 This is what we came up with..

 

Samona..Baby IT'S YOU..There is NO OTHER..The only one for me is U..I love you with all my heart and I want to MARRY U...I'm SORRY SORRY that I left you in Canada all alone..Please support me..You're BEAUTIFUL and you're my SUPER GIRL..You are pure PERFECTION...If you were here I'd be your Mochi DANCING OUT infront of everyone not caring who saw me because I'm with you.Life is always filled with happiness..

                                                  Saranghae my BABY BABY girl/ Mochi's Noodles(LOL)

                                                                         -Henry

I had so much fun writing that with him..Henry is so corny..LOL..

Even Kyuhyun came by and we had a little conversation..

It was a little awkward at first..

"Hey Kyu" I say awkwardly..

"Hey I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for suprising you like that..I mean I really like you..But as I can see..Donghae Hyung loves you.."

I was shocked at what I heard was Kyuhyun giving up on me that fast..I could only see our relationship as friends anyway..

"But we can be friends right?"

"Yeah most definately, I could only see us as 'Friends With Videogames' anyway" Kyuhyun says..

I smile and I give him a hug..

And Then guess who walks in Donghae..

He smiles at us and Kyuhn runs to Donghae and hugs him..Oh brotherly love..

Just seeing them like this makes me smile..

"I have to go see you later FWV"...Hae gave me a look but then smiled..

"Hi "I said...Kyuhyun was still next to him..This was basically happened..

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhEH9tdII-Y )

"Hello " Donghae finally said..Kyu finally left the room..He walked over by me..

"I'm sorry' He says

"For what' I ask..

"For all of this..This is all my fault..You wouldn't have gotten stabbed..I mean..I'm so sorry"..

I get up wincing at the..I go and hug Donghae.Now he was covering his face with his hands.I take them off and I looked into his eyes and gave him a light kiss on his lips...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the time I wasn"t wearing any Undergarments..Sorry I didn't think I would have many MALE company...

Donghae looked down tugging my hospital gown..he looked at me with his innocent puppy dog eyes..

I wanted to wait until I was married but for Donghae I don't know...

He pulled up my gown to see my womanhood...I froze..Hae ran to the door and locked it..

He pushed me down on the bed..I winced at the pain..He unbuckled his belt..In that second I just got really nervous I swallowed..

Are you sure you want to do this" He asks..

I was frozen.."I'll take it as a yes"..

He pulled my gown up to my waist..And then I felt something shove into me..

I screamed...Donghae gave me a worried look..He gave me a minute to breathe and started again..

I felt him go in and out of me..I felt so painful.. but so good..

"Faster Oppa"..He did as I commanded..

"No faster..Please" He went faster..He bucked his hips violently making the bed rock..

His face was very red from ing..And we finally met our ..he laid his head on my chest..

We were both breathing extremely hard..

"Lexi-ah" Hae says

"Neh"..

"Well now...will you be my girlfriend"

"How could I say no" He smiled and kissed me...

 

What did you think.YAY HAE AND LEX ARE FINALLY A COUPLE..SO HAPPY...I know that the ending was pretty ish..I'm sorry..oh and who knows..a double update..LOL might not but..you know it could happen..Oh and I also have a surprise next chapter..Okay comment and suscribe..I need help finding a couple name so comment on my wall..Please I really need help with that..

I leave you with another y pic of Hae..the other one failed..Love you guys..

 tumblr_lol5z7vwtk1qc29aj.gif