Confused???

Where Is Your Heart?..I Don't Have It..It Belongs To Lee Donghae

~Mi Yeon's P.O.V.~

I had a suprised look on my face when Kyu Oppa asked out Lexi Umma...Lexi Umma really loved only Donghae Appa right???..

Wow I'd never thought Lexi Umma would have boy problems and Yes I maybe only 8 but I've seen things and my friends have went through it too...That's what Umma gets for being so pretty...

"Mi Yeon-ah" Umma says.."Go into my room and get on the computer" I obey her orders and run off into Umma's room..For the next few minutes all I heard was whispering..

As I was searching the net...I found some pictures..Really surprising pictures,..Pictures that will soon be all over the news

"UMMA" I scream

~Lexi P.O.V.~

Kyu just asked me to be his girlfriend..

How was I supposed to respond to that..Right after MiYeon wants to call Donghae her appa..After we attempted a kiss this morning, MiYeon forced us to kiss earlier, we went to the park and Donghae confessed his feelings for me...

Ho w was I supposed to respond

"Miyeon-ah..go into my room and get on the computer" She ran off..I didn't want her to go through this again..

Miyeon is adopted..Well at least got adopted by her grandmother my step mother because her mother chose to be a groupie over her life as a wife...She had a happy lifeno worries or anything..And Miyeon was there when her mother made the choice..I can only guess the hurt she felt..And worse she was only 5 when this happened..I curse her mother..

"Kyu..I want you to know that I'm thrilled for this offer.." I say taking his hand and sitting down next to Donghae who didn't look very happy...He looked very hurt..

"But I can't.." I look over at Donghae..

"Donghae confessed his feelings for me too.." I could feel Donghae smirk and Kyuhyun getting angry..

"So I've made the decision to not date any of you" They both turned their heads quickly..

"Wae not??" asked Kyuhyun..

"I don't want to have to pick between you guys..You guys are in the same group.I don't want to break up the special relationship you guys have over just..ME..I'm not worth..I'm just an american girl..I'm really not worth it.."

"Why are you talking like this..You maybe american..But you can speak Korean, Japanese, and a little mandarin..Imean how many americans can do that???" Kyuhyun says

"And my mom really likes you..She calls you the Daughter-in-law she doesn't have..Yet" Donghae says

"As much as I like what you guys are saying..I can't date any of you and this is the end of the conversation"

"UMMA!!" I hear Mi Yeon scream from my room..

I run to my room to see the pictures of Donghae, MiYeon and I at the park...

The headlines read

"SUJU'S DONGHAE LIFE OUTSIDE OF HIS CAREER..DONGHAE IS DATING???"

Super Junior's Lee Donghae was seen in a park in Seoul with a female who seems to be American..and Looks like the daughter of Korea's own Kevin Adkisson.But we aren't sure about it yet...

They were also seen with a little girl getting ice cream..The unidentified female wiped it off his cheek in an affectionate way both smiling..

Later the unidentified woman had been crying and Donghae had comforted her by giving her hug..He seemed as if it was affecting him too..

Later the two were seen holding hands with the little girl walking to what appear is Donghae's dorm..

I read alot of comments that were really rude comments like

"Wow Donghae you could do so much better than this American ho///prostatute"

"OMO Oppa is dating I hate that "

"WHO IS THAT ING UGLY WITH MY DONGHAE???"

I felt as if I was going to cry.MiYeon gave me hug and So did Donghae and Kyu..

.It was going on 7:00 and Mi Yeon had to go home..What was I going to do..I can't go outside after seeing those comments I was literally going to get killed..

I couldn't send Donghae or Kyuhyun out without them being harrassed by their fans..Especially Donghae..So I decided to go but I would wear a hoodie and Sunglasses..

"You sure you don't wants us to go instead" Donghae said

"No I'll be okay" I said being confident of myself..

We reach outside and nobody was really walking around..lucky for me...

We got to MiYeon's home without anyone seeing us...I'm happy Miyeon didn't have to see anything that happend to me on my way walking back home..

As I walked back home the wind push against my face pushing my hood off my head revealing my american face and my blonde hair...I hurriedly put it back on as I could feel someone following me..I tried not to look back but instead I ran..Running into a dead end..

I feel really scared at this point and I refuse to turn around..

 

 

I felt someone stabb me in the back..I screamed as I fell down..

":That's what you get for taking my boyfriend" I someone yell at me..who sounded they were crying at the same time.

.She once again stabbed me in my back leaving me in and out of consiouness...I felt tears come from my eyes...I felt that girl..Who is probably a fan of course step on my head as hard as she could  numerous amount of times..while screaming at me .. .

"YOU STUPID ING ...I HOPE YOU DIE AND GO TO HELL..AND BURN!!"

"Donghae could do so much better" she said ranting on..I couldn't exactly hear what she was saying..And she finally left..left me here to die.

"Donghae Oppa..I wish you were here" I whispered to myself...And I closed my eyes..

All I wish was that Donghae was here to hold me..

 

 

So what did you think???..BTW I really hate that stupid fangirl stuff..If Donghae Oppa is dating (HOPEFULLY NOT RIGHT NOW)..I would get over it..Even though Donghae is my second love..Well To Taemin..But I've been in love with Donghae longer..But I still Love Taemin no matter what..Tell me your opinuions on the whole fangirl thing OK..and K.I.T...Stay tuned for Chapter 7

 

And I leave you with a y Donghae pic!!!

  no9i50.jpg