A Surprise on the way..

Where Is Your Heart?..I Don't Have It..It Belongs To Lee Donghae

~Donghae P.O.V.~

It's been three days since Lexi has been my girlfriend..Life is the happiest it has ever been..

Lexi has recovered from her wounds and now she coming home today..I'm so HAPPY!!!!!!

But everyone has been Harassing me since I told them I asked out Lexi..AGAIN..

 

~Lexi P.O.V.~

It's been 3 days since Hae and I have been dating..I'm really happy

Everyday he comes and visits me for about 2 hours..Was I really important..

He would even be late for practice..Because of me..

Wow I thought this boy does love me..

Anyways I got a haircut..Right after Donghae left yesterday I donated some of my hair..And this what it looks like now..

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4Wn2gTGKGQQ/TiPI5v24sVI/AAAAAAAAB9U/Vcv9qsmi5NE/s1600/Shoulder+Length+Hairstyles+for+Teens+%25287%2529.jpg 

I'm so excited today is my day home from the hospital...So excited..

 shisusism's Asia fanfic profile

-Sorry I found this and thought it was too cute..

Hae was going to pick me up..My doctor also gave me medicine for my back and my head..I had about 10 stitches on my head but my hair covered it...And he also said to stay off my back for a few days..

~Donghae arrives~

Fishy gave me a surprised look when he was my haircut butthen smiled and kissed me on the cheek...

Donghae opened the door up for me and make sure that I wasn't leaning on my back...I was buckled up..

He finally gets the car started and starts driving home..It was very quiet at first until Hae broke the silence..

"So..." He said

"So..." I echoed..

"I have something for you...babe, If you don't mind me calling you that".

"No I don't mind and Really what is it.." I say eagerly..

"Well I think we should wait until we get home..I just couldn't wait to tell you" I smiled.

"Okay.."

It got quiet again and I looked out the window..I turned my head to see Hae staring at me...He quickly smiled and I smiled back..

~Arrived at the dorm~

We finally arrived back to the dorm..His to be exact..He opens the door for me and I see a trail of roses..And the lights were dimmed...

 1.jpg

 "Where is everyone else..(*Henry, Leeteuk, and Heechul).."

"I made them leave so there probably over at your dorm, I wanted us to be alone..and they've been harassing me ever since I told them I asked you out" I laughed..

"So you did all this for me" I ask..

"Anything for Fishy's Princess" he said smiling..

He cupped my face and planted a soft kiss on my lips..I put my arms around his neck as his arms hugged my waist..He gave me a worried look..

"Wat's wrong Oppa" I ask concerned..

"I love you, but you don't necessarily love me back..But I understand that all of this could be going too fats for you" He says..

"I mean yeah this kinda is, but ever since the day I met you I really really liked you"He smiled kissing me on the cheek to my shoulder..He paused and filled my shoulder with love bites..I chuckled..

"Here" He said giving me a bouquet of water liles..My favorite flower..

 showImage.php?id=waterlilies_BF898_enlar

 "Awwwww You remembered my Favorite flower..." I say

He nodded and smiled..

"I also have something else for you" He got behind me pushing me in the direction of the roses..

It lead to his room..I saw a little table with food prepared and there were candles everywhere..I turned to face him..

"You did all this for me" I ask in shock...

"Like I said anything for Fishy's Princess, and I made all your Favorites, White rice with Bulgogi, and your favorite fruit Peaches, and your favorite drink, ORANGE JUICE!!" He was now back hugging me, I felt as if I was going to cry..

I covered my face..

"Awww baby don't cry" He said uncovering my face.."I have something else for you.."

There was a black case..he opened it up and gave me a bracelet..

 633758470270118364-Wholesale-COSTUME-JEW

 "When ever you feel alone look at this and think of me, I'll always be with you" I smiled and kissed him on the cheek..

"Let's eat" I say..He runs over to the table..

I literally gulped down everything..Hae just smiled at me..I heard a knock on the door.

I ran to the door before Hae could even say anything..

I saw a girl..She was beautiful..I couldn't stop looking at her..She looked very familiar..Probably one of Naomi's friend..Well since Naomi is behind her..Naomi seemed different today..

2814971871_b19080b0c6.jpg

 "Annyeonghaseyo" She says..

"Annyeonghaseyo..do you need anthing" I ask and I look at Naomi but she didn't say anything..

"Oh umm I looking for Donghae Oppa"

"Umm Yes, he's here" Naomi shook her head like something was wrong..I furrowed my eyebrows..Something about her didn't seem right either..

"Ummm, I'm his girlfriend"; I choked on my spit in what I heard..

"Excuse me I'm his Girlfriend" I reassured her...

"Ohh I mean Ex Girlfriend..By the way I'm Mee-Kyong"

I gave her a fake smile..What the hgell is this doing here I thought while giving Naomi that look..Donghae walked in and the expression on his face was priceless...

He looked nervous and happy at the same time..She ran up to him and gave him a hug..I gave Donghae a look but he didn't notice..

I walked behind the counter where Naomi was and watched Mee Kyong and Donghae talk..What the I thought..Doesn't he have me as a girlfriend..

"She looks so familiar" I whisper..

"Yeah, That Donghae's Ex..Has he vere told you about her"

"No never"

"Than how is she familiar"

"I've seen her somewhere" Than it came to me..

I grabbed Naomi's hand and ran outside to our Dorm..where Leeteuk, Heechul, and Henry were..

"SHE'S THE GIRL WHO STABBED ME"

To be continued..

 

 

What did you think..Huh the cameback to haunt Lexi's life..Why..I scream..Let Lex and Hae be together.I haven't found a name for this couple yet so plese help me out..I'M BEGGING YOU..And BTW I'm looking for a co-author..Just heads upoh and this * meant that Heechul, Leeteuk, Henry. and Hae do live together don't think of me as a stalker..Heechul said He lived with Hae and Teuk and then I saw a pic of Chullie, Mochi, and Hae eating together so Yeah..I guessed they all lived together..Comment and suscribe..Love you guys..Thank you 4 supporting me especially Koreangurl26, Samona, and Fishy4life..Love u guys.. :)