A Day With A Kid...And not the girl(Part Two)

Where Is Your Heart?..I Don't Have It..It Belongs To Lee Donghae

~Donghae P.O.V.~

I had just been asked to kiss Miyeons' Umma and apparntley  my wife Lexi..Thank god Miyeon was here..She doesn't know how long I've been waiting for this moment..Especially what happened this morning..I was about to kiss her..

Like I said I was going to ask her out last night but she said she was tired and she needed all the sleep she could get...An angel is what she is...Never felt this way about any girl..It was Love at first sight...

I leaned toward her with her hand in my hand..I slowly closed my eyes and our lips touched..I could feel the heat on her face on mine and it became a little passionate until she broke away and he refreshing blue eyes looked at me in surprise..

"Yeah Umma and Appa kissed..so what shall we do now??" Miyeon asked..

"How about we go to the park" I insisted

"What about you mommy"..Instantly a smilr grew on my face as I heard the word mommy..I always knew Lexi and I would make pretty babies..Eh?? She's no one's girlfriend so I could have all the erted thoughts about her if I want...

"Uhh Sure" she said still blushing..As we walked toward the door someone else opened the door..it being Naomi and Eunhyuk behind..

"Hi" Lexi said awkwardly..Lexi is always nice..

"Hi..I'm really sorry about what I said last night..I was just really mad and I really want you to forgive me..I'm really sorry"

Lexi smiled.."Of course I forgive..".They gave eachother a hug..How could someone be so forgiving I thought..Well Lexi is really nice and one of a kind..You don't find many girls like that..

Eunhyuk ran up to me and gave me a huge bear hug..

"Hae I missed you" He said..

"I missed you too Hyukkie"..He let go of me and ran up to Lexi ..

"Lex I need to ask you something..." he said..

"Of course.." she said smiling..She's always smiling that's what's so charming about her she is always smiling..She was angel..I'm glad Leeteuk has a girlfriend(He doesn't really..he has one in this story..)..He would of been all over her if he was single..One time when Lexi came over he was staring at her the whole time and when she left he immediatley ran to his room and locked the door and stayed there for hours..I know that sounds digusting right??

They step out of the room and I step near the door ti hear the worst news ever...

"Do you like Kyuhyun??"

"Umm..Why do you ask??"

"Well..Kyuhyun asked me to ask you..Do you like him because first he's to shy and second he wanted to ask you today but he has a schedule"

"Ohh..Okay.."

"Do you like him??"

"Well..I'm not saying I don't but to be honest I kinda do..but I never said anything back then because I didn't want him to act weird around me"

My heart instantly broke..Everyone of our members knew that I had always liked Lexi..Well atleast most of them..Kyuhyun should have known..

 

~Lexi P.O.V.~

I had just got some surprising news...Kyuhyun the guy that I had my longest crush on has a crush on me..

But I didn't want this to get in my way of me spending time with Donghae and Miyeon..I step back in the room to see a dissapointed Donghae..A bored Miyeon a happy Naomi and IDK where Eunhyuk went..

"Donghae oppa whats wrong" I ask..

"Oh nothing..we should be heading to the park..Don't you think??"

"Yeah we should"

We all walk to the Park Donghae,Miyeon and I..There weren't as many people as there would be on a saturday afternoon at 2:00 p.m...

"Umma..Appa can we go get some ice cream"

"Sure" I say with one of the happiest smiles I've ever had..

We walk over to the ice cream stand I got Vanilla, Miyeon got bubble gum and Donghae got chocolate..Donghae skipped over to the benches like a little kid..Wan't he just sad when we left??I thought to myself..But whatever..

"So what did Eunhyuk have to tell you" Donghae asked while his ice cream causing a big chocolate puddle on his cheek..

I wiped it off with my thumb.."Well he told me something about Kyuhyun"

"What about he Kyuhyun" He becomes serious..

"Well that Kyuhyun..likes me"..I could see the hurt in his eyes..as if he was going to cry...

"Donghae-ah..whats wrong??"

"It's just that I really like you..and";

"MWO!!" I yell causing some people to look at us..I was confused..Two really hot guys from one of the hottest Kpop groups Super Junior like me..I mean I would love to have both of them but it wouldn't work out..And plus the fans would kill me..

But thinking about it..It would work out if we made it..But why would they like me..I'm american????

"Donghae why didn't you tell me earlier.."

"Because I was afraid to..I didn't want you to reject me...I was actually going to ask you last night.."

"Mwo..so that's why you came over.."

"No I didn't want you to be alone..I remember what it's like to be alone..I care for you"

"I don't know what to say..Donghae"

"If you don't want to be with me just say it and I'll leave you alone.."

"No it's not that but ..why do you like me"..He sits up straight..

"I think you're really beautiful..I haven't met any girl like you before..Your looks are y and you have and adorable personality..Why wouldn't any guy like..Besides Kyu and Myself??"

"Donghae but I'm a whole different race..Doesn't that make you think..If we were to ever date I don't think your mom would approve of me"

"Don't worry about my mom..She said she just wanted me to be happy and find a girl that I really love.."..I start to cry..

"But why Donghae..I'm not worth it..You could find someone way better than me"

"Lexi..Please don't cry..it hurts me to see you cry.."He grabbed me in his arms and hugged me..I hugged him back...

"Lexi you have to understand race doesn't matter...I think you're beautiful no matter what..Please open your heart to me..I love you..I've never felt this way about any girl before...Just open up your heart and I will never break it" 

I looked up at him.."I have to think about"

"Okay.."he says still hugging me..He kissed my forehead.And he wiped my tears away..He got up and Yelled Miyeons name who was playing in the park while we had our little moment..

"Lets go home"He said..Donghae held my hand all the way home..With Miyeon of course also..And there asn't as may people walking round..It was weird..

We arrive back to the dorm..And guess who I see Kyuhyun waiting at the door of my dorm..He smiles at me.I look toward Donghae..He nods his head for approval...

"Hey Kyu" I say

"Hi..I wanted to talk to you"

"Yes..I guess you should come in first..".I type in the passcode..and walk in..So does Donghae and Miyeon..oh gosh

"I wanted to ask you..Will you be my Girlfriend??"..

The room went absolutely quiet..

To be Continued.

Another cliffhanger of course..This chapter didn't really come out how I wanted it to.But oh well..Did you like it???..Suscribe and coment>>>