The Storm part 1.

''Love isn't always about happiness (Hiatus)

The last day of the trip came early. It was a sunny morning. As they planned Mahiro and Hiyori went shopping to the mall. They had so much fun. At first they went to a clothing store, where they bought a lot of clothes. Mahiro got a few pair of jeans and some T-shirts. Hiyori out of fun tried on some skirt. It looked great on him. In the end he bought a pair of shoes and 3 hoodies. Then they went to Starbucks, where they ordered coffee and drank it at at a table while talking. 

"I regretted to try on the skirt, because like always you lifted it up" whined Hiyori.

"Hey, I'm just curious, like every other man" said Mahiro while laughing.

"I really sorry that we must go tomorrow home, I had so much fun." pouted Hiyori like a kid.

"Yeah, me too." 'I wonder if they got new stylist.' thought Mahiro and took a sip from his coffee.

After the coffee they went to the arcade because of Hiyori's nagging. They played the newest Street Fighter game, and so far Hiyori was beating Mahiro pretty bad.

"Haha, that's for the skirt, er!!!" shouted Hiyori with a smirk on his face.

"I hate you." glared Mahiro at Hiyori.

Then they were bored so they ended watching a horror movie, named "The Conjuring". Hiyori was so afraid that he kept his eyes shut at most of the time, while Mahiro only laughed at him and watched the movie.
(A/N: last week I watched this film, and it was so good and scary at the time. If you haven't watched it I highly recommend it if you like horror :D)

"Phew, it's finally over." calmed Hiyori himself down.

"If you're afraid, why did you wanted to watch it?" asked Mahiro with a confused face.

"I thought it will be fun, because almost every horror ." answered Hiyori.

The cinema was located at the 5th floor so they decided not to take the stairs but the elevator. They called the elevator and got in with shopping bags in their hands. Mahiro pressed the ground floor button. As the door was about to shut two girls were runing with a lot of shopping bags for it. Mahiro hold the door so they could get in. They thanked him and the elevator headed down. But something happened between the 5th and 4th floor. It stopped suddenly and all of the lights went out.
They had no idea that not long ago a storm broke out. And a huge lightning left the whole city without power!


At this morning Kujou went to the spa. The receptionist, an about 25 looking lady, greeted him with a big smile on her face. In the spa was nobody except for him. He didn't really care, because he could take his mask off. He took a big bath, and after that a beauty treatment for his hair. When he was done he took his stuff and headed out of the spa. He noticed that outside was a big storm so he decided to stay there a little more until the storm settles. He was bored so he talked to the receptionist. The two of them were alone in the whole building.

"So..." Kujou looked for her name tag "...Ayumi-chan, since when do you work here?"

"Eto...for 2 years work I here, but today supposed to be my last day." said Ayumi shyly.

"Why?" 

"Because I will move on to Tokyo tomorrow for my new job at a bigger spa." 

"Oh that's great." 

"Thank you..." began Ayumi

"Ah, Kujo Takemasa, but call me Kujou!" they bowed at eachother.

"Thank you Kujou-san, my name is Nakehara Ayumi." 

But then suddenly a huge lightning lit the sky scaring both of them and the lamps went out. But also the safety wickets fell down with  loud whoomps blocking the exits and windows of the spa. There was no way out. Kujou and Ayumi looked at eachother with fear in their eyes.


Mitsuki afternoon went to the local store to buy some food for the ride back home. The cashier, a lady around 23, welcomed him. It was a little store and there was just an old lady beside him. The old lady soon payed and left the store just before the storm. Meanwhile Mitsuki had trouble what kind of candy should he get for Hiyori, because he likes candy so much. 

'He's like a kid sometimes.' thought Mitsuki and smiled to himself.

He got what he wanted and payed. He was just about to leave as the huge lightning paralized the whole city. At the store like everyother places all lights went dead. So as the automatic door. Soon the emergency generator activated so the lights come back, but the door was still closed.

'.' thought Mitsuki.

He looked at the lady at the counter and she looked terrified. The name tag on her sweater said "Ishiyama Noriko".

"Are you okay Noriko-chan?" asked Mitsuki.

"Yeah, just I'm afraid of lightnings." said Noriko with tear in her eyes. She was really afraid of lightnings.

"Now it's okay, as long as we stay here nothing bad will happen." Mitsuki tried to calm her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." 

Nariko calmed down a little at Mitsuki's answer. But then another big lightning lit the sky and the lights were dead again but this time they never came back.


When all member left the hotel Junji started to pack things up. He didn't want to go back home neither. When he was finished he decide to take a shower. It was a good, long, and warm shower. When he was done he wrapped a towel around his waist and had another towel around his neck jut to take up the water drips from his long hair. He looked out of the window and saw that a huge storm was outside. Suddenly a loud knock came from the door. He opened it and saw a lady with a maid outfit ready for roomservice. 
At the sight of his handsomeface, mascular chest and well defined six pack abs, her cheeks grew red. She was about to faint and fell forward but he grabbed her and took her inside with him. Her face couldn't be any hotter. She wanted to thank him, but then because of a sudden huge lightning all lights went out and the door locked himself, so it couldn't be opened until the storm goes by.

(A/N: What will happen next? Is something bad gonna happen? Stay tuned to find out!!! LOL ^^ By the way I corrected all of Takmeasa's name to Kujou, beacause he uses Kujou. I was stupid to write Takemesa. Sorry!!! m(_ _)m)


 

To be continued.