A new friend and a new appear

''Love isn't always about happiness (Hiatus)

(A/N: This chapter begins at the day in the last chapter)

Mahiro woke around noon up. He wasn't a type of waking early, but when something important happens he can wake early up too. So either way, he dressed himself up, embedded, combed his longish hair and went to eat breakfast/lunch. While he was eating his phone beeped. It was a message from their manager, that he must go in to do some paperworks. Mahiro sighed a long, he hated paperwork, it was so boring and took too much time. But he had no other choices, so after his lunch he went straight to the records buliding. 

There he was greeted by his manager and he led him to his office. As he entered, he was greeted by someone, whom he hasn't suspected. He was surprised to see there Junko, who was beautiful as always. She greeted him with a smile of hers and bowed. 

"Hello, Mahiro-san." bowed deeply Junko.

"Hello, Junko-chan." Mahiro bowed too. "Why are you here?" asked Mahiro with a surprised tone.

"I'm here because I need to fill out a lot of contracts and others." 

"Then, why is Noriko not here?" Mahiro looked around in the office.

"Oh, she had done it yesterday, I talked to her tomorrow and hoped that I won't be alone here." she blushed at the thought she was with Mahiro.

"Well, now you aren't." grinned Mahiro, he was happy to see Junko.

They soon started to fill ou the lot of papers. Junko's pile was huge compared to Mahiro's, but she worked fast. They didn't really spoke to eachother, they did wanted to finish this quickly. It was late afternoon as Mahiro finished his pile. He looked at Junko's, she still had around the quarter of her pile. Junko noticed that Mahiro was finished and kept staring at her. She looked and met with his eyes.

"Ermm, Mahiro-san you don't have to wait for me, you can go home. I still have some papers." said Junko and looked at her pile.

"But, I don't want to leave you alone, and I want to be with you." said Mahiro honestly.

Junko started to blush like hell and looked down to her feet. She bowed a little and continued her work. It was getting evening when she finidhed finally her paperwork. She was getting hungry and her stomach started to growl loudly. She quickly grabbed her stomach to hide the growls. It was so emberassed, but Mahiro heard it. Honestly, he was getting hungry too. So he came up with an idea. They grabbed their stuff and leaved the building, it was already dark ou there. 

"Noriko-chan?" called her Mahrio.

"Yes?" she looked at him, what he wanted.

"I was wondering, that maybe you and I could go to eat." said Mahiro while looking down to his feet.

Junko felt like in heaven, she was happy that Mahiro asked her out. 'It's like a date.' she tought and giggled to herself excited. "Of course, Mahiro-san, it would be great."

Mahiro was relived, he couldn't belive that she accepted his invite.

He then led her to a near ramen restaurant. Except for them was no other customer, they sat themselves down at the counter, while the chef greeted them. They ordered two big bowls of miso ramen. They talked about random things. Then they got their soups, said their "Itadakimasu" and startes eating. Junko didn't know she was that hungry, that she eat the huge bowl within three minutes. Mahiro just stared her with his mouth open, he didn't even reached the half of his bowl.

After the meal, Mahiro payed for it despite Junko's protest. He then take her home. At the door she thanked him for his kindness and said their goodbyes and Mahiro left. When he got back into his car, he couldn't think about anything else than Junko. Her smile, her laugh, everything of her seemed beautiful. He then took out his phone to see the time and saw, that he had five missed calls and two messages from Junji.


 

A few hours before.

Junji woke up early in this morning, like he always did. The morning was perfect for jogging. He always jogged, it was his passion. He dressed himself up, combed his long hair and put it in a ponytail, and went to breakfast. After breakfast he took his MP3 player and his earphones and started listening music. He went out his apartement and started jogging outside the street and in a park. He lived in the suburbs of Tokyo, so it was a peaceful place with not so many cars. He jooged for one hour and then he took his way home.

When he was near to his apartement, he arrived to an alleyway. He looked in and saw that all of the trash cans were knocked over and saw something, he didn't wanted to see. A motionless body between the trash. He stopped, took his earphones out and went to the body slowly. He then saw that it was a woman and none other, than Funabashi Hitomi. He quickly crouched down to feel he pulse. 

'Thank God, she's alive.' Junji sighed a huge.

He then noticed that her clothes were torn apart, and her skin was visible. She had bruises all over her body, some of them old, but there was a lot of fresh ones. Cuts was seen around her arm and stomach, most of them was still bleeding a little. Junji just now noticed there was a puddle of blood around her body. He quickly but carefully lift he up bridal style and wanted to go to the nearest hospital, but before he could get ou of the alleyway Hitomi started to wake up. She slowly opened her eyes.

She felt herself very weak, and the pain was unbearable. She then looked up at Junji. 

"Jun...ji-sa..n" she slowly spoke and very quiet. Her eyes was now only half open.

Junji noticed she was awake and took his way to the hospital. "Don't worry, it's okay, I'm here. I'm gonna take you to a hospital."

As Junji said those words her eyes suddenly widend. She grabbed his shirt with all of her power she had. "No, no please! Just don't in the hospital!" shouted Hitomi.

Junji looked her in the eyes and saw fear in them. Tears started to flow down her cheek and she started crying. "Please, please... not in the hospital!" She repeated these words until soon her eyes started to feel heavy for her and finally they betrayed her and passed out. 

Junji didn't knew what to do. He saw the fear in her eyes, so he decided not to take her in the hospital. He took her to his apartement and laid her down in his bed. He then took her torned, bloody, dirty clothes off and started to tend her cuts. He put bandages over them and wiped down the congealment. He then put on her some of his clothes, an oversized shirt and a short. He then covered her with blankeets. 

He was so stressed, that he needed a shower. He took a long and warm shower. Meanwhile his thoughts were about her, when he said hospital, how her eyes widened and filled with fear and tears. After the shower he changed into some new clothes because his others became bloody. It was getting noon, so he checked on her. She was still sleeping so peacefully and her face was so relaxed.

He then dialed the numbers of his friend to tell them what happened. For some reason none of them picked up and answered his messages. He was getting worried. Worried mostly about Hitomi, but about the others too.

', why doesn't the pick it up, and what am I gonna do?' 

 

To be continued.