The Storm part 2.

''Love isn't always about happiness (Hiatus)

(A/N: The room doors can be opened only with a credit card thing, just said to prevent misunderstandings. ^^)

Junji noticed that the girl was about to faint, he quicly grabbed her and take her inside the room. He layed her down on the bed, while she kept staring at him. She wanted to say something as the door locked itself and the lamps went dead. There was a minute silence. 

"I'm sorry but I need to change." stated Junji and went to the bathroom and got changed.

When he came back she was still in that pose as he left her. But the lights came back luckily. Then she got up went down to her knees and bowed him.

"I really sorry. Please forgive me!" begged still not looking up at him.

"It's nothing, and please get up." 

She looked at him and got up, she still couldn't look him in the eyes. She was a little afraid.

"Please look at me. You don't have to be afraid." said Junji as if he knew what she was thiking.

She looked at him and she was greeted by a smile of his. She felt herself better and blushed a little, cause of his heandsomeness. There was an awkward silence between the two. So Junji wanted to started a conversation.

"What's your name?"

"Funabashi Hitomi. Nice to meet you." said Hitomi while bowing.

"I'm Tokai Junji." he bowed too.

"So, why is the lights on?" asked Junji while looking at the lamps.

"The hotel has an emergency generator."

Junji tried to open the door but his card wont open it. It was still closed.

"Why can't I open the door?" asked Junji

"I don't know, maybe the generator can't produce so much energy to open the door. But I'm not sure, because it never happened before." sat herself on the bed while answered.

"How long do you work here?"

"Since 4 years, but the next week suppoused to be my last." answered Hitomi.

"May I ask why?" asked Junji while sitting himself nex to her.

She blushed and felt her face was hot. "I-I'll move off, be-because in Tokyo there's a new job for me." said haltingly.

There was a lot of lightnings before the storm was about to settle. And not so far from the hotel a huge scream could be heard.


At the little store Noriko screamed and cried because of the lightnings. The lamps was out again. Mitsuki was afraid that she will get a shock if she doesn't calm down. He had no choice but calm her down. His body reacted on it's own and hugged her. She instantly stopped crying and looked at him with tears in her eyes. His warm and muscular body calmed her a little. Mitsuki noticed it, but he didn't let her, cause if he did probably she will again cry and scream. He tried to start a conversation with her to distract her attention from the storm.

"Noriko-chan what is your dream?" asked Mitsuki.

"I always wanted to be a make-up artist, but my parents wanted something else."

"Then why are you work here, you should follow your dream." 

"I will tomorrow quit from this job, because I got a new job as a make-up artist in Tokyo." said Noriko now a little calmer.

"Really? That's great!" stated Mitsuki with a surprised tone.

"Thank you, I will be working to a band."

"What's the name of it?" asked Mitsuki with excitment.

"Hmm..." Noriko gave a thoughtful look "I... don't remember, sorry."

"It's okay." Mitsuki didn't give up hope yet.

Then again a huge lightning lit the sky. But Noriko was not so terrified now, because she hugged Mitsuki tightly. She felt herself safe in his arms.


Meanwhile at the spa Kujou and Ayumi tried to entertain themselfes, by playing Truth or Dare, mostly just Truth. They weren't so afraid of the storm so they got bored with time. That's why they decided to play some games.

"Ayumi Truth or Dare?" asked Kujou because it was his trun.

"Truth." 

"When was your first kiss and how it felt?" grinned Kujou under his mask.

"My first kiss was at high school, when I was 16. And it felt suprising, cause it was an accident by another girl." said Ayumi embarassed.

"Uhhh." mocked her Kujou.

"Hey, anyway it's my turn. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Why are you wearing this mask?" 

"Because... I don't like showing my face to other people." sounded the honest answer from him.

"Why?"

"I think I'm not that good-looking so, I'm shy to show my face."

"Oh, didn't mean to..."

"It's okay, you did nothing." interrupted Kujou. "Did you always live here?"

"No, for 3 years ago I lived in Tokyo, but I moved here, because I wanted some changes in my life. And do you live here?"

"No, I'm here with my friends to a little relaxation. It's our last day."

"Well not good so far, ne?" asked Ayumi while chuckled.

"No, but it's okay." Kujou chuckled too.

They were laughing at some silly things. They were getting along well and Kujou forgetted about his problems.


But at the mall, Mahiro and Hiyori were trapped in the dark elevator with two girls. One of the girls pushed the emergency button, but nothing happened. Then Mahiro thought of something.

"Everyone take your phones out, we can get light." 

The four of them took out their phones so, they got some light. 

"Has anyone signal?" asked Hiyori.

They shook their heads. They couldn't do anything but to wait for the power to come back. While they waited, they started talking about everything. It turned ot that the two girls were best friends and they just come to Kyoto for the weekend. They live in Tokyo. One of the girls, who was the shortest of them all, named Hosokawa Junko was stylist and got a job at the Visual Kei band named Kiryu. The other girl named Ashikaga Reika was a babysitter. The two of them lived together. Hiyori and Mahiro was so glad that their manager found a stylist.

"And who are you?" asked Reika.

"I'm Kurosaki Mahiro." "I'm Isshiki Hiyori, nice to meet you." they bowed at the girls. The guys doesn't wanted to tell Junko, that they are members of Kiryu. It suppoused to be a surprise.

"And you guys, do you live here?" asked Junko.

"No we're just here for a trip and tomorrow we're going back to Tokyo." answered Mahiro.

Soon they got hungry, so the girls share with the guys some snacks they bought. They had much fun ecxept for the elevator, but it was fun. But suddenly the elevator moved down a little scaring them. But it stopped again. So they soon calmed down. 

"We must not move too suddenly, only slowly and carefully." warned them Hiyori. 

But soon as he said that the elevator was going down full speed. They were terrified, the girls started to cry and scream and hugged the boys. Junko hugged Mahiro while Reika hugged Hiyori so tightly, like they were hugging to their life. Mahiro and Hiyori hugged back to comfort them, but they were also terrified as hell, they shut their eyes. They does'nt wanted to die neither. And they were going down with full speed, they prayed for this to stop and everything to be allright. And as if the gods listened to their prayers, the elevator stopped just before the disaster. It stopped between the 1st and the ground floor. They opened their eyes slowly. The girls were still crying, shopping bags on the floor, its content scattered everywhere. The girls soon stopped crying but never letting go of the boys. Mahiro and Hiyori looked at eachoter.

'That was close!!!' thought the two of them at once.

 

To be continued.