The new neighbour

''Love isn't always about happiness (Hiatus)

As Kujou left his apartement back at afternoon he noticed again that a new neighbour will come. Now he wondered what he or she will be like. Some workers came out of the apartement. So he could take a look, how it looks like. There was some fancy furnitures and a huge aquarium with some elegant looking fishes. From that he saw he cannot decide the neighbours gender. He then went to the meeting. He didn't know that as soon as he left came the new neighbour.


The new neighbour was speaking to the phone, when she arrived at her new apartement. 

"... Yes mom, I know. I know." said Nakehara Ayumi annoyed.

"You sure you'll be alright alone, Ayumi?" asked Ayumi's mother with concern.

"Of course, I'm a grown up person now. Don't treat me like a kid anymore." She answered as she searched for her keys.

"Okay, I'm just worry about you. Please, watch out yourself." 

"Okay, okay. Bye mom I'll call you tomorrow." entered Junko her apartement.

"Bye, honey." said her mom and haung up the phone.

'Why does she treat me always like a child?' asked Ayumi to herself and looked around in the apartement. It looked fabolous. She searched for her bedroom to unpack her clothes. She found the bathroom, it was huge and had a bath tub and a shower. Beside the bathroom was her room. It was big, had a king sized bed and two wardrobe. Beside her bed was a commode with a mirror on the wall above it. On the floor it had allover carpit. On the carpit was her boxes filled with her clothes and personal belongings. She started to pack her stuff out. She packed her clothes in the wardrobes and her personal belongings in the commodes drawers. Time went by and it was already evening, she was hungry. She went to the kitchen to find a new stove, fridgerator and a lot of kitchen units. In the middle of the kitchen was two cooler boxes. She opened them and packed all of the foods in the fridgerator. She then started to prepare dinner. 

She decided to make oden. She made it in a half an hour. It was really good, she loved oden so much. Then she washed the dishes and looked at the clock. It was around 10. She wasn't really tired so she went to the living room. It had a huge couch in the middle and a huge LCD TV front of the couch. She pulled together the curtains. There was a big plant in one of the corners in the room. She turned in the TV and watched it. After twenty minutes she turned it out and went to sleep. She was so happy that she bought this apartement. She saved a lot of money to buy it. It was much better that she had in Kyoto, it was small and was too far away from his work. But now she didn't to wake up so soon just to get to work.

She was corious about the neighbours. She wanted to meet them, but the packing took so much time, so she didn't wanted to disturb at late. So the first thing she will do tomorrow is to greet the neighbours. She made them giftbaskets. She wanted to make a good first impression. She soon fall asleep.


At 8 am. she got up, dressed herself, combed her long dark hair and went to eat breakfast. After she brushed her teeth and took one giftbasket and went out her apartement. She went to the neighbour at her left. She was greeted by an old man. He was kind. He welcomed her and thanked her for her present. She was happy, there was just one neighbour left. The neighbour at her right. 

She knocked and waited to someone open the door. She waited a little more and knocked again. There was no answer.

'Maybe there's noone home?' thought Ayumi. 

She was just about to go home as the door opened.

"Sorry, just didn't heared the knocks." said Kujou while apologized.

"It's nothing. Good morning, I'm the new neighbour Nakehara Ayumi." greeted Ayumi Kujou with a bow and gave him the basket. 

"Thank you and welcome. I'm Kujou Takemasa." said Kujou and bowed too.

As soon as they said their names they recognized eachother. They looked at eachother with widened eyes.

"Ayumi-chan?" "Kujou-san?" asked they at once. Then there was a big silence. They both were taken aback of their meet. They never thought they will see eachother again.

 

To be continued.

A/N: Sorry, it's a little short and you may find it a little boring, but the next will be better, promise. m(_ _)m