Hospital and drama

''Love isn't always about happiness (Hiatus)

The five of them arrived to the apartment of Junko's 30 minutes later. Mahiro led them, because he knew where it was. Now they were standing in  front of the door. Mahiro started knocking and ringing the doorbell while shouting Junko's name. But there was no answer. Suddenly they heard someone running to them. It was Reika.

"Reika, what are you doing here?" asked Hiyori, he was confused. "I thought you were babysitting."

"Yeah,... I was, but... the parents came home earlier. So... I came home as fast as I could." she answered out of breath.

"You got a key?" asked Mahiro inpatiently.

"Yes." and she took the key out of her pocket and unlocked the door.

All of them went inside and saw that the phone was in pieces on the floor. And Noriko noticed that there was some little blood stains in the living room. 

"Look!" pointed Noriko at the blood.

"Oh my god! Junko! Junko!" Reika started calling her name.

"Junko! Are you here?" the others did the same as Reika.

 Then they looked for her in each room until Reika find her in the bedroom. She was still in the same pose as an hour ago. She was still crying but didn't move. 

"I find her!" Reika ran to her crying and cover her body with a blanket. She noticed the bruises on her body and that she was bleeding. She then tried to calm her down but Junko didn't reacted at all. She just cryed and stared in front of her blankly. Meanwhile the others arrived too and was horrified from the view. Mahiro ran to Junko and sat beside her too. 

"Kujou call the ambulance now!" said Mahiro.

Kujou immediately took his phone out and started dialing. Noriko went out, because it was too much for her. She sat down on the couch, covered with her hands. She wanted to throw up from the thought of what happened to Junko. Mitsuki followed her and sat beside her and pulled her in an embrace. 

A few minutes later the ambulance arrived and took Junko away. Reika and Mahiro went with them, while the others went home.


 

At the hospital the doctors took Junko to check up. Meanwhile Mahiro and Reika was in the waiting room. Reika just sat and cryed while Mahiro was nervously walking around. Then he sat down beside Reika.

"Reika-chan, it's okay. Junko will be alright." Mahiro tried to calm her.

"No, it's not okay. It's all my fault, that Junko got ." and she cryed even more.

"What are you talking about?" Mahiro didn't understand.

Reika sighed and began her story.

"It hapenned 3 years ago..."

Flashback, Reika POV 

Junko and I were best friends since our childhood. We used to go to the same school, and high school. We were always in the same class. In our last year Junko had a crush on one of our classmates. He was the most popular boy in the school. 

"Ne, Reika, I need to tell you something." said Junko to me in the middle of a lunchbreak.

"Hmm, What is it?" 

"Ano... I really like Kenta, you know..."

"Yes." 

"Could you say him, that I like him?" 

"Why me?"

"Because I'm afraid that he will reject me." said Junko honestly.

"He wouldn't, you're smart, funny and cute. Every boy likes that."

Junko cheered up, but still wanted me to ask him. So I went straight to him and told him about Junko.

"Kenta, I need to tell you, that Junko really likes you and want to be with you."

"Really? I like her too. Thank you for telling me." he smiled at me.

I went back to Junko and told her what happened. She was so happy. Then they started to date, whenever I saw Junko she always smiled and was so happy. It lasted for a half year. But then something happened. I don't know what, becuase she never told me, but the happy Junko I knew was gone. She continued to smile like nothing happened, but it was a fake smile, and when she was with Kenta I always saw fear in her eyes. And the way she looked at him was definitely not out of love.

I always asked her, if everything was okay, but she always said yes and smiled. One day I went to her room, she was dressing up and when she put on the T-shirt I saw some bruises. 

"Junko, how did you get those bruises?" I asked her with concern.

"Oh, these? Ah, I just fell." and again those fake smiles.

I knew that she was lying, but really couldn't do anything. Later on she got more bruises and some cigarette burns too. I found out that she was crying herself to sleep. And then I had enough. I knew that Kenta did this to her and I was so angry of him for doing it, of her for not telling me and of myself for bringing them together. I went to his hous and told him that Junko doesn't want to see him again and me neither. I told him to stop.

But he didn't stop and once Junko ended up in hospital. And that's when we went to the police and got restraioning order against him. Since then we didn't saw him.

Flashback end

As soon as Reika finished a doctor came and said, that they could see her. They went into her room and stood beside her bed. Junko was sleeping peacefully and her bruises was healing.

"How is she, doctor?" asked Mahiro.

"Her wounds aren't so bad, but she got a mental wound too. Luckily I saw worse, than this, and she's strong too. Her shock will fade away with some time."

They just nodded. Mahiro caressed her cheek and hair, while Reika grabbed her hand tightly, and wiped some tears away. 

"You know, who did this to her?" broke the silence the doctor. "The police has some questions."

Reika nodded and left with the doctor to answer the questions. Mahiro just stood there and his blood started to boil. 'If I would have been there... I could've protected her.' A single tear left his left eye.


 

It was around 9 pm. when Junji arrived home. Hitomi greeted him and kissed him on the lips. She cooked him dinner too, while he was on the interview.

"Junji-san, how was the interview?" asked Hitomi as they sat down to eat. But saw that Junji was nervous. "What happened?" asked she worriedly.

"The interview was canceled, because our stylist Junko didn't arrived." 

"Why?" 

"I'll tell you later, okay?"

Hitomi nodded and they started to eat. After dinner they went to the living room and sat on the couch. Junji the TV. The news was just about to begin.

"That's why." said Junji and Hitomi stared at the screen.

"Good evening, this is the evening news with Ueda Ai and Tanaka Shin. Now come to the main news: In the center of Tokyo a 23 years old woman was in her own house. Her friends found her in this evening and she was taken to hospital. Her housemate said, that her ex-boyfriend did that to her. She also gave the name and the description of the offender to the police. Here's the picture of the man and his name. If anyone know anything about his place of residence, please call the police..."

Hitomi just watched the TV screen with eyes widened. Junji then turned it off. Hitomi looked at him with shock.

"Oh my...Are you okay?" Hitomi couldn't belive what she just saw.

"Yeah, but it wasn't a pleasent sight." Junji pulled Hitomi in a warm embrace. "But let's not talk about it."

"Yeah..." Hitomi snuggled against his chest.

"Oh, almost forgot, I need to bring you some clothes. Where is your house?" asked Junji.

Hitomi gave her adress and gave her keys. Junji was about to go as something crossed his mind. 

"Here's my phone number, if you need me just call." he gave his number. "Tomorrow I'm gonna bring all of your stuff here, okay?"

Hitomi nodded. "Please, hurry." he nodded and gave a quick kiss on her lips and left the apartement.


 

Hitomi's apartment wasn't so far from his, so he arrived faster, than he thought. He went to the door opened it quickly and closed behind him. It was really dark in it so he the light. Her apartment was a lot smaller than his. In the living were the boxes. There was just 6 boxes. He found the box, which had the sign 'clothes'. He opened and took some underwears, bras, shoes and a few more clothes and left the apartement.

He didn't know that he was being watched for the whole time. He went to his car and was about to open its door as something hard hit the back of his head. He fell forward on the concrete and became dizzy. He tried to get up but from the next hit he out.

Meanwhile Hitomi just waited and waited. She called him like 10 times, but he never answered. It was now past midnight but Junji didn't came home yet. She was getting worried and tears formed in her eyes. Soon she started crying and cryed herself to sleep.

 

To be continued.