Babysit

''Love isn't always about happiness (Hiatus)

At the next morning Hiyori woke up very tired after a long and tiresome day. Yesterday he had to do a lot of paperwork. It was already midnight as he finished and due to the storm the rode to home took more time. But he got up eventually and looked out of the window. It was a sunny and friendly morning. He dressed up and went to breakfast. After it he cleaned the dishes and was about to go out to walk a little as his phone rang. He looked at the callers ID and saw that the caller was none other than his sister. 

(A/N: I don't know if Hiyori has any siblings, so she's an OC)

"Moshi-moshi." Hiyori answered the call.

"Moshi-moshi, Hiyori, it's me!" said his sister cheerfuly.

Hiyori's sister is 32 years old and is married. Her name is Sakura and has 2 children. They are twins, one girl and one boy, Asuka-chan and Shin-chan. They're 2 years old. Sakura with her husband and children live in the other side of Tokyo. Her husband's working at a big company and is often oversea. Hiyori and Sakura were always close to eachother and they visited eachother often too. Sakura then always bring her children, Hiyori loves his nephew and niece. Hiyori sensed that this time will be no different.

"Hiyori, look, I need to ask you a favour."

"Yes?" asked Hiyori and wandered what could it be.

"Could you please babysit the kids while I'm gone. I need to go to downtown to settle some thing?" asked Sakura.

"Of course." agreed Hiyori and smiled to himself.

"Thank you, I will be there in a hour with the children." sighed Sakura in relief. "Bye bye."

"Bye" said Hiyori and hung up the phone.

He then started pack things up, what dangerous for kids is, and cleaned a little too. One hour passed quickly and Sakura ringed the doorbell. Hiyori went to the door and opened it. There was Sakura with a huge bag and with the double carriage. The twind looked really cute. Hiyori helped her get inside with the carriage. In his apartement then she explained everything.

"...So everythings in the bag: the diapers, extra clothes, their bottles, baby food and toys." said Sakura a little worried.

"Sakura, you don't have to be worried, you can trust them to me." calmed Hiyori his sister.

"Okay, then I'll be going and thank you again. Oh, and if anything happens, you know my number." said Sakura, hugged his brother, and give her children kisses on their foreheads and leaved.

Hiyori took his nephew and niece from their carriage and played with them. The kids were having so much fun that they didn't notice their mother's absent. At noon Hiyori fed them and then he took them out to the nearest park for a walk. He had his sunglasses on of course and took the bag along. Some people stared at them, because one young, heandsome man with two little and cute kids was rare to see. Hiyori then sat down on a bench and enjoyed the sunshine. He then noticed a sandbox and he thought maybe the kids would enjoy to play on the sand. He took out the children from their carriage and sat them down in the sand.

Not far away from there Ashikaga Reika was sitting on a bench painting a cherry tree. Her hobby was painting, and that park was her favourite park, because she find always something to paint. She was then distracted from the concentration, because she heard a familiar voice. She looked up and scanned the people trying to find the source of the voice. She then found it. It belonged to a man with long blonde hair with pink highlights. He was trying to keep two children from eating the sand. He then spoke again and Reika recognized that voice, she heard it in the elevator. It belonged to Isshiki Hiyori, she was happy that she could meet him, because Junko talked him about a lot.

She gathered her stuff together and stopped to paint. She grabbed her beg and wanted to say hello to him, so she stood up and walked to the sandbox. She stopped behind Hiyori's back.

"Hiyori-san?" asked Reika with a smile.

Hiyori stood up and turned and was greeted with a smile. He took his sunglasses away and recognized Reika. She was beautiful today, Hiyori greeted him and they bowed at eachother.

"You didn't mention that you had kids." said Reika and sat down on the edge of the sandbox.

Hiyori went down to Reika's level. "They're not mine, they're my sisters children. I'm just taking care of them today."

"Oh, I'm sure you make a great job." smiled Reika at him.

"Thank you." 

Soon they were talking a lot about themselves and other things. Then it was time to feed the children. Reika wanted to help too, because she has some experience with kids. Hiyori gladly accepted it. She fed Shin-chan, while Hiyori fed Asuka-chan. Then the sun was about to settle so Hiyori took the kids in the carriage and with Reika together they walked home. Reika stayed with him until Sakura arrived, she thanked both of them and went home. Hiyori and Reika were talking again a lot and it was already evening. Hiyori invited Reika for the dinner, she accepted the invitation but with one term: she wanted to help cooking.

So they cooked the dinner together and ate it while talking. They were having so much fun that they didn't even know that they started to have feelings for eachother. After dinner Hiyori took Reika home. When they arrived to her apartement they said their goodbyes.

"I had so much fun today with you, Reika-chan." said Hiyori smiling and took her small hand in his bigger hand.

Reika started to blush. "I-I enjoyed today too, Hiyori-san." She looked him in the eyes.

"I want to meet with you again sometimes, if you would like." said Hiyori while scratching the back of his head.

"Yes, it would be wonderful." said Reika and bowed. "Goodbye, Hiyori-san."

"Yeah, goodbye, Reika-chan." bowed Hiyori too and left.

Reika went inside the apartement, went into her bedroom and layed down on her bed. Her thoughts were about Hiyori and how he grabbed her hand.

'Wow, he's really nice and wanted me too meet him again. I'm so happy!!!!"

She was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't even noticed that Junko wasn't at home. 


 

When Hiyori arrived to his apartement, he took a shower. In the hot shower he couldn't think about anything else than Reika.

'I can't belive that she agreed, to meet me again. I think I'm falling for her.'

Little did he know that he had a lot of missed calls and unread messages, they seemed to be important. They were from his friend Tokai Junji...

 

To be continued.

 

What happened to Junji, and what will happen to the others? Stay tuned to find out!!!! :D