The Storm part 3.

''Love isn't always about happiness (Hiatus)

After the elevator stopped there was big silence. Nothing was heard but the girs sobs. But soon they wiped their tears and slowly let go of the boys. Now they were a little embarassed. They looked at the floor and mumbled an 'I'm sorry' then looked up the boys who were staring at them and nodded in responde. Then again they didn't know what to say so they just gathered their stuff. None of them spoke. Then the lights came back and the elevator started to move down to the ground floor. They got out and bowed at eachother, the girls apoligized again and parted. Mahiro and Hiyori left the mall and headed straight to the hotel. It was about to darken.

"Do you think we're late a little?" asked Mahiro.

"I don't know, and I don't know how to explain this to the others." 

"Me neither. I still can't belive it what just happened before. I thought we were going to die."

"Yeah me too, next time I'm going to use the stairs." said Hiyori while they turned at a corner.

"Good idea." nodded Mahiro with agreement.


 

At the store Mitsuki looked out of the window to check the weather. The storm settled finally and the sun started lit the otherwise cloudy sky. He gently let go of Noriko, he reassured her that it's allright now. She bowed at him as a 'Thank you'. Soon the power came back to the city, and to the store too. The automatic door was usable again. They bowed at eachother and Mitsuki was about to leave as Noriko called for him. 

"Thank you for everything again." bowed Noriko again.

Mitsuki nodded and left the store. Noriko runned after him.

"Wait!!" shouted Noriko. She stared at the red haired man.

Mitsuki turned around and looked at her.

"I-I don't know your name yet." she wanted to know the name of this kind man.

"Sakai Mitsuki." said Mitsuki as he turned around and wawed at her as he walked away.

Noriko just stood there with gripped her hands together tightly in front of her chest. She smiled to herself and watched him going to the hotel in the sunset. 'Mitsuki-san, I will never forget what you did to me.' 


 

As the sun came was going down and the power came back the safety wickets got up and the exit was open. Kujou sighed in relief.

'It's finally over.' thought Ayumi

"Now then our roads will seperate." bowed Kujou at her.

"Thank you for everything Kujou-san" said Ayumi happily while bowing too.

"Goodbye, and take care!" bowed Ayumi once again.

"Goodbye and maybe we'll meet again." bowed Kujou too and left the spa.

Ayumi was very happy and wanted to meet him too. But she thought it will never happen, because Tokyo so big, and there's just a tiny chance to meet him again. But she didn't had idea what Fate *cough* Me *cough* had in store for her.


 

Meanwhile at the hotel the lights came back too. Junji was happy, because he had fun with Hitomi. So it wasn't as boring as alone in a locked room. The door now could be opened so Hitomi thanked him and they bowed at eachother. She was about to leave when Junji noticed some old bruises at her arm and legs. He noticed just now when the lights were on again. He knew it would be rude, but he asked her.

"How did you get those bruises?" asked Junji with concern.

Her heart stopped for a moment. She thought he wouldn't notice it. She turned around slowly and smiled at him.

"Oh, these? I got these when fell down the stairs." 

"Sorry to ask. You should be more careful." 

Hitomi nodded and excused herself. She went out and closed the door after herself. She leaned against the door and sighed in relief. She hate to lie to someone, but she must for her own safe.

'He's so cute to worry about me, but I can't tell him the truth. I just can't tell him that the yakuza's after me, because if I do they'll kill me. Plus I don't want to make anybody worried.'


 

Mahiro, Hiyori, Kujou and Mitsuki came back almost at once. They went to Junji's room to check him. They went in and sat down on the bed or on the floor. They all needed to tell something. So they started.
First was Junji, he told about Hitomi and told the about her faint. They laughed at him because he was just out of the shower but still opened the door. So it was his fault that she almost fainted.
Then it was Mitsukis turn. He told about Noriko and about her fear of storms. He told also about her new job at a band as a make-up artist. The others was curious about it, but he told them, it isn't sure.
Kujou then told about his visit at the spa and about Ayumi. He had so much fun, but nothing interesting happened but they were getting along very well. The others sensed love, so they mocked him for falling love to a girl who he will probably never meet again.
Mahiro and Hiyori told showed the clothes they bought and told them about Junko and Reika. Hiyori said that Junko will be working to them, so the others were excited. But then Mahiro told about their nearly fatal experience with the elevator. Mitsuki, Kujou and Junji were shocked and asked them if they were allright. They told them not to worry about it, so they calmed down.
Time went fast and it was midnight when they finshied talking.

"Allright, we should get some sleep after this horrible day, because the train leaves at 6.30 am." said Mitsuki while yawning.

"Goodnight!" said everyone and went to their room.

However they couldn't fall asleep. Not because they weren't tired, because the could think only at one thing. Kujou at Ayumi, Hiyori at Reika, Mahiro at Junko, Junji at Hitomi and Mitsuki at Noriko.


Is this love? Will they be able to meet the girls again? Or maybe Fate *cough again* Me *cough again* has something else in mind? Stay tuned to find out!!!!

 

To be continued.