Feelings for eachother

''Love isn't always about happiness (Hiatus)

Kujou and Ayumi just stand there at the door, and stared at eachother for a minute. They couldn't belive that they eventually met. Kujou was the first to brake the silence.

"Thank you for this basket again." said Kujou

"Oh... i-it's nothing." Ayumi needed time to came back to reality. "Then I must go, I just wanted to say hello." bowed Ayumi and turned around.She was about to leave when Kujou called her name.

"Wait, Ayumi-chan!" said Kujou and grabbed her hand.

Ayumi turned around and looked at his hand grabbing her hand. She blushed a little and looked up at him with a confused look.

"Yes?" asked Ayumi.

"I was thinking about that you should come in." said Kujou while scratched his head and looked away.

Ayumi thinked about it a little. "Sure, why not."

Kujou was happy and let her in his apartement. Ayumi looked around as he closed the door behind her and took the basket in the kitchen. His apartement looked a lot like hers, but it was bigger. It didn't have any luxurious furnitures or anything it looked like a normal persons house. Kujou came back and offered her some drink, she gladly accepted it. 

"Thank you." bowed Ayumi.

Kujou nodded. "Do you want to see my apartement?" asked Kujou.

"Yes, it will be great." 

So Kujou showed her his whole apartement. They were talking about a lot of things. Finally they arrived to his workroom. 

"...And this is my workroom." announced Kujou.

"Wow..." Ayumi looked around and saw on his table a modern PC with two monitors, beside it was the newset iPad. At the end of the room was a lot of guitars and many amps.

"Can you play the guitar?" asked Ayumi with amazement.

"Yeah, I'm the guitarist of the band Kiryu." answered Kujou and pointed behind her at a poster.

She went to it and examined it. There was five heandsome men in their kimono-like costume. It was a Visual Kei band she could tell it from the make-up.

"You never mentioned that you're in a band."

"You never really asked it." Kujou had a point.

"Can you play something for me, please?" begged Ayumi with puppy eyes.

"Okay-okay." Kujou grabbed one of his guitar.

It looked weird compared to the others, it was white and its shape was elegant-like. He started to play a song, then came the solo-part. The solo was really amazing. Ayumi listened to it with admire. 

'He's really good and talented. He's really funny and kind too. And god, he's so y. I'm starting to like him a lot more.' thought Ayumi and watched him.

He ended the song and took his guitar away. Ayumi started clapping.

"You're very good, it was amazing."

"Thank you." said Kujou and smiled under his mask.

They had so much fun that they didn't noticed that it was already afternoon. Ayumi thanked him for everything, they said goodbye to eachother and she left. Kujou started to get hungry so he made lunch. He started to think about her.

'She's so beautiful, funny and kind. She watched me with so much admire, it felt really good. I think, I'm in love with her.'


 

Meanwhile Mitsuki couldn't think about anything but Noriko. He had to see her, so he went to her place. When he arrived, he went to her apartement and knocked. But there was no answer, he knocked again. Again nothing. He went back to his car and waited for her in there. Many hours passed and it started to rain. At 8 pm. she arrived under her umbrella. He waited until she went inside her apartement, then he followed her. It soon started to rain heavily and some lightnings lit the sky too. A big storm approached.

He knocked on her door. She opened it and was kinda surprised to see him here. 

"Oh, Mitsuki-san, why are you here." asked Noriko.

"I, just wanted to see you." admitted Mitsuki and looked her in the eyes.

Norikos face became red and her thoughts were out of control.

"Th-then come in." said Noriko and invited him inside.

"Thank you." bowed Mitsuki and entered.

Soon they were talking about a lot of things, especially work. Time went by and it was already late. Outside the storm was getting bigger and more lightnings lit the dark sky of Tokyo. Mitsuki looked at the time and he realized that he should be going now. He stood up and went to the door, while Noriko followed him.

"Thank you for today and sorry for bohering you at this time." apologized Mitsuki and bowed.

"You didn't bothered me at all, I had great time with you." said Noriko and blushed.

Mitsuki smiled at her and was about to leave, when Noriko gabbed her arm. He looked at her, because he didn't understood it.

"Please, Mitsuki-san don't go." said Ayumi so quietly, that just Mitsuki could hear it and looked to the ground.

"Why? It's getting very late and I need to go home."

"But please stay here for the night." she was very emberassed. "Because I feel myself a lot safer, when you're around in this weather." admitted Noriko.

Mitsuki looked out of the window and saw lightnings. She tightened the grip and looked up at him.

"Okay." Mitsuki nodded, he didn' wanted to leave Noriko alone in this kind of weather. She'll get a shock.

Noriko cheered up a little and led him to the guest room. It was little, but had a bed and some closets. Soon they said goodnight for eachother and went to sleep. Noriko went to her room, changed into a top and a minishort. Mitsuki changed into his T-shirt and boxers. They fell asleep, but the storm grew bigger and louder.

Around 2 am. Mitsuki woke up because the lightnings were so loud and didn't wanted to stop. He couldn't fell asleep again. He thought that he woke up then Noriko had to be awaken for hours. He went out his room and went to find her room. He was afraid, that maybe she got a shock, because he didn't hear any screams. Soon he found her room and quietly opened the door. Her room was big and had a huge bed in the middle of the room. He saw that she were crying very quietly and some sobs could be heard. 

He went to her bed, sat down at the edge of it and tried to comfort her so he hugged her. She hugged her back really tightly and cried against his muscular chest. He rubbed her back.

"It's alright now, I'm here. You don't need to be afraid anymore." hushed her Mitsuki.

Soon she calmed down, but didn't let go him. He wanted to release her, but she didn't wanted it.

"Please, please, don't go." said Noriko sobbing.

"Do you want me to sleep with you?" asked Mitsuki.

Noriko looked up at him and nodded with teary eyes. Mitsuki nodded and climbed in the bed. She then hugged him and rest her head against his chest. He hugged back. Noriko wasn't afraid of the storm now. She listened to his heartbeats until she fell asleep. Mitsuki fell asleep as well while hugging eachother.

 

To be continued.

(A/N: sorry for the long wait, I hope you'll like this chapter.)