An unexpected announcement

''Love isn't always about happiness (Hiatus)

It was a sunny day in Tokyo. At the B.P. Records building a Visual Kei band, called Kiryu had a long and tiresome photoshoot and interview for they next upcoming Single. The members were tired as hell and wanted to do nothing but to go home and sleep. But something unusal happened. Their manager suddenly stormed in the dressing room, where the others tried to take off their kimono-like costume.

"What happened and why are you soaked in sweat?" asked Mahiro with concern.

"I've got some bad news, guys." said the manager after trying to catch his breath. "The stylist and the make-up artist quitted just now!"

"That's impossible!" "No way!" "I can't belive it" shouted Hiyori, Junji, and Mitsuki.

"But we can't do anything but to find new ones. Until then the band activities are disabled, because we can't continue working. At least you could have some relaxation, that's why we give you a two week trip to Kyoto! And we cover all costs of course." announced the manager.

All the members cheered up a little because it's been a year since they had a trip together.

"Here are the tickets and the adress of the hotel. You'll be going as tourists."


At their houses they're all packing up. But Kujou isn't as excited as the others. He doesn't want to go, because he always have homesickness. But the he doesn't want to take away the fun of the others neither, so he'll try to enjoy this trip as much as he can.

Hiyori on the other side is so excited that he can't decide what to take away. He can't belive that they're going on a trip. He couldn't fall asleep for hours.

'Yeah, a trip!!!!! I always love making a trip!!' thought Hiyori.


The next day came, and all of them were outside the train station with their suitcases. As they were waiting Hiyori couldn't stop himself to grin and bounce of excitment like a kid would.

"We're going on a trip, we're going on a trip." sang Hiyori.

"Hiyori, you're such a child." Mitsuki shook his head.

As the train arrived and they took their seats, Kujou felt himself already homesick. The ride took 2 hours. During it Hiyori always counted the time, Mahiro listened music, Mitsuki were on his notebook, Junji read a book, Kujou watched out of the window. Junji noticed that Kujou was lonely so he sat himself beside him.

"What's the matter, Takemasa?" aked Junji gently.

"Nothing, it's just everytime we leave Tokyo behind I feel myself sick and alone." said Kujou still staring ot of the window.

"It's okay, you don't have to be alone, because you have us. We're friends and friends help eachothers or make the other happy, when he's sad."

Kujou looked at him, and smiled under his mask. "Thanks Junji, you're the best."

The rest of the ride passed with fun and full of laughter. They bullied Hiyori for his speech, like always and made fun of Mahiro's short nature.

 

As they arrived at the hotel they were amazed by it's beauty. It had 14 floors and their rooms were on the 8th floor. Their room was like a traditional japanese house. They were big, and had tatami on the floor. They had everything to make the staying comfortable. And the food was delicious and perfect in all ways. So the guys were satisfied with everything. They had spa, whic was relaxing and calming. They visited all of the shrines and temples, and all of the sights. the 2 week passed by quickly. Before last day they decided what they'll do. Hiyori and Mahiro decided that they will be shopping, Mitsuki decided that he will buy some food at the local store. Junji will be staying at the hotel to finish packing, and Kujou will be going to the spa one last time. But none of them knew what will bring the tomorrow...
 

To be continued.


A/N: Ok, I know its a little short but I promise the next chapter will be longer. :D