[KBS] Behind-The-Scenes Special!

Vanishing Points

[SPECIAL]: Behind The Scenes of Vanishing Points

KBS Drama Special
'Vanishing Points'
Meeting the cast at the drama shooting location!

[SPECIAL] AMALILY's 'Vanishing Points' shooting location

Ellin takes on her first lead role alongside Cha Hakyeon (best known for his appearance in 'Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde') in the KBS drama 'Vanishing Points'. The pair had first met in elementary school and grew up sharing the same dream of acting. They have previously shared their gratefulness to be able to participate in such an experience side by side. 

The drama concluded on the 5th of May 2014 and as such KBS BTS have prepared a collection of bonus footage, interviews and photographs captured throughout its making.

[1.] First photoshoot

                         Behind the scenes of the first photoshoot!! Ellin who couldn't focus because of the beautiful weather ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[2.] Episode filming

                         Is this really the face of someone who will later be the victim of spilled coffee?? Minkyung-ah~~ Kang is sorry!!!ㅠㅠ

                         Deciding the school outfit provided wasn’t exciting enough, Ellin…ㅋㅋㅋ
                         Hakyeon shows off the doll a fan made after seeing him in a high school uniform!!

 

ellin-kmuch-screencap-800x450.png

                         Are you guys staff or fans???ㅋㅋㅋ

[3.] Love blossoms in practice rooms??

Lee Seungri and Joo Eunyoung appeared on our practice room cameras!

Seungri: 'I like Seungri oppa the best! Later on, I'm going to marry Seungri oppa!' Is it true?

Could there be truth behind these pranks? Watch our full clip here!

[4.] Friendly banter throughout final press conference

The two main leads showed off their close friendship once again in the final press conference for the drama on the 12th of May!
The pair joked about being sick of each other after so many years. Don't let that stop you! The KBS team aren't the only ones who would love to see you two in a drama together again soon! You can watch clips of our press conference footage here.

Where are they now?

Now that 'Vanishing Points' has reached its end, the question on every viewer's mind is what the cast have in store next. Cha Hakyeon has been confirmed a role in the MBC 'Hotel King' while Ellin appears to be focusing on CF deals and variety programs - but could they share a future together as well as their careers? The pair were rumoured to have left the press conference together to go on a date. Both companies have yet to release an official statement on the matter, though reports say the pair exited a restaurant carpark together with glowing cheeks.

Want more?

For more behind the scenes footage, visit the 'TV DRAMA: Special' section of our website

'Vanishing Points' aired throughout October 2013 to May 2014. The staff at KBS thank the cast and crew for allowing us to visit the set and gather this footage.