Seven

The one that got away.
Please log in to read the full chapter

When you woke up you turned over to see that Seunghyun was still sleeping beside you. You smiled remembering last night.

After the second kiss you had to stop yourself. You weren’t ready for what was next.

“I need sleep.” You grinned still kissing him.

Seunghyun chuckled and agreed with you.

“We’ll talk tomorrow?” he asked.

You nodded and headed to the bathroom. When you walked out he was still looking outside. He turned to you and smiled. He walked over and placed a soft kiss on your cheek. You grinned looking up at him.

“Sleep well.” He spoke softly and went to the bathroom.

You let out a sigh and jumped into bed feeling extremely happy. You snuggled into the covers and fell right to sleep.

Seunghyun opened his eyes and caught you staring. You laughed nervously hoping he didn’t find you creepy.

“Good morning?” you smiled.

“Morning.” He replied sleepily.

“Don’t you have a schedule or something?” you asked.

He shook his head and readjusting himself to lie on his back. You did the same unknowingly.

“We have the day off before the concert tomorrow.” He sighed.

“Oh, sorry for you waking you then.”

“Don’t be, “ he laughed, “A day off usually means working out.”

He sat up then got out of bed. You sort of wished that he did have work. Sleeping next to him and not having him there when you woke up was okay but waking up next to him was too much for you to handle.

What do you do? What do you say?

“I’m going to order breakfast. Care to join me?” he asked walking over to the phone.

“Sure.” You stood up. “I’m just going to shower.”

He nodded and you scurried to the bathroom. Your heart was racing. What do you do now?

“Why did we kiss?” you whispered.

You tried shaking off your nerves but it didn’t help much. So you jumped into the shower hoping that would help.

After showering, you realized that you forgot a change of clothes. Luckily there was a bathrobe. So you put it on and when you walked out the food was already set up.

The servers were leaving just as you walked out and you shyly joined Seunghyun at the table

“I didn’t really know what you like so I got their American breakfast.” He said whilst reading the paper.

You nodded and looked at the table. There were pancakes, eggs, waffles, and ham.

“They didn’t have many options.” He chuckled, “So what do you like?”

“Pancakes.” You smiled.

He placed the pancakes on your plate. You noticed there was syrup but before you could grab it Seunghyun took it and poured it for you.

“Thank you but I can serve myself.” You laughed.

“I know,” he grinned.

You nodded and let him do whatever he wanted.

“Can I eat now?” you asked after a minute.

He finished with your plate and pushed it towards you. He looked very happy with it. You giggled and finally took a bite.

It was pretty good.

“Yummy.” You beamed.

He looked pleased and starting eating himself. You two were quiet as you ate. When you finished you poured yourself coffee, which made you think of Dongwoo.

“Hey you’re spilling it.” Seunghyun called out.

He handed you a napkin and you quickly cleaned up your mess.

“Are you okay?” Seunghyun asked you.

You nodded your head keeping it to yourself.

“Yeah, of course. I must still be sleepy.” You smiled.

“Coffee should help then.” He laughed dabbing the spilt coffee.

You nodded while putting the coffee pot down. You looked out the window and wondered if Dongwoo tried to call you.  Since you were in Japan your cellphone didn’t work in the country.

“We haven’t had our date.” Seunghyun coughed.

You blinked in surprised and agreed with him.

“Should we have one?” he spoke simply.

You looked at him and he was hiding his face behind his newspaper. You smiled feeling butterflies in your stomach.

“Sure.” You tried sounding nonchalantly.

He put his paper down and smiled at you.

“Great. Jiyong called me when you were in the shower saying that Aeri had signed you two up for a spa this afternoon.” He raised his eyebrow.

“Oh,” you smiled.

“So I’m thinking after you’re done. We can go out for dinner?” he sipped his coffee, “Just the two of us.”

You gulped down your happiness and you could only nod.

“Great. I’ll see you later.” He smiled getting up.

“Okay.” You smiled.

He grinned then walked out the door.

As soon as the door shut you jumped up and threw yourself on the bed. You couldn’t believe your luck. The butterflies in your stomach wouldn’t settle down. You took a deep breath and then decided to call Aeri.

“Hello?” she asked.

“Hey, it’s me.” You told her.

“Hey Jaeni. Are you ready?”

“Ye

Please log in to read the full chapter