Thirteen

The one that got away.
Please log in to read the full chapter

“They’re going to send out a press release about us tomorrow.” Seunghyun told you.

“They are?” you sighed snuggling up to him.

He nodded then wrapped his arms around you.

“I’m kind of scared.” You told him honestly.

You snuggled into his warm body for comfort.

“I know, me too.” He replied, “And we can get through it, together”

You nodded then gave him a quick kiss.

“I love you.” You told him.

“Love you. Now let’s get some sleep. I feel like tomorrow is going to be a busy day.” He replied.

“Yes, I’m so tired now.” You sighed rolling over and pulled the covers over yourself.

“Hey!” Seunghyun laughed, “I’m cold too.”

“mmhmm.” You pulled the covers closer to you, “Sleep Seunghyun-ah.”

You heard him chuckle then he wrapped his arms around you and gave you a brief kiss.

“Good night.” He whispered.

You were so tired you only nodded before you fell asleep.

The sound of the alarm woke you up. You rolled over and Seunghyun was still sleeping. You sat up and stretched before heading to the bathroom. You took a quick shower to wake you up.

When you got out Seunghyun was up. He walked over to you and gave you a quick kiss before jumping into the shower.

“Breakfast?” you asked.

“Coffee?” he replied.

You nodded walking over to the kitchen. While you were making the coffee you heard a knock on the door.

Without even thinking you walked over to answer the door.

“Yes?” you said opening the door.

You were answered with a bunch of flashes and people yelling.

Oh god! You thought and quickly closed the door. You glanced in the mirror realizing that you opened up the door in Seunghyun’s bathrobe!

“Seunghyun!” you yelled.

“Yeah?!” he called back.

“What time was YG going to release that statement?”

“Around 9 this morning.” He replied

“What time is it right now?” you asked walking over to your phone.

“10 I think.” He called back.

Looking at your phone and he was right. There were a bunch of emails, text messages, and phone calls. You didn’t know where to start.

There was a message from Hyunjung asking where you were. Another one from her asked if you were coming in.

You thought you would start there and ask for a day off.

“Jaeni?” Hyunjung asked.

“I’m sorry. I don’t think I can come in today or tomorrow.” You told her right of the bat.

“Okay.” She simply said.

“Okay?” you asked.

“Yeah, I got the email about your relationship with Choi Seunghyun. So I understand.”

“Wow. Thank you so much.” You sighed in relief.

“Don’t worry. Good luck.” She replied, “and I let you know how the meeting goes tonight.”

“Right, okay, thank you again.” You smiled.

You hung up.

“Who was that?” Seunghyun asked.

“Hyunjung.” You told him quickly.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

You noticed that he was only wearing a towel around his waist. His body looked amazing and you couldn’t help but admire him.

You took a deep breath focusing on what was happening outside the house.

“I just answered the door in my bathrobe and there were like 30 reporters at your door!”  You answered.

“What?” he asked, “Why did you open the door in a bathrobe?” he said with a laugh.

“I don’t know.” You sighed, “I wasn’t thinking.”

Seunghyun laughed then walked by you and picked up the house phone.

“Hello? Yes, I live in villa… Ah you know, great. Thank you.” He hung up, “Security is coming.”

You mouthed thank you then walked back to the bedroom. You were completely nervous about how this day was going to go. All you wanted was to curl up in bed and hide under the covers.

You heard Seunghyun’s footsteps then his weight on the bed.

“Jaeni-ah! Don’t go back to bed.” He cooed, “I’m hungry now.”

You snickered at his fail attempt at being cute.

“Cook then.” You giggled.

“But there’s no food.”

“Okay so go out to that crowd of reporters and get food.” You pouted back.

He went quiet and you instantly felt bad for snapping back at him.

“Well you do look adorable.” He finally said, “And your shock face is priceless!” he laughed.

You immediately got out from underneath the covers. Seunghyun showed you a photo of yourself online.

“What?” you gasped and grabbed his phone.

He was right. There you were standing in front of his door in a bathroom and with a surprised face.

“How did it get online so fast?” you whined.

You laid back down and you were about to pull the covers over again but Seughyun was faster this

Please log in to read the full chapter