장 8

My Bodyguard is My Fiancee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“next month? why? Daddy make it the day after tomorrow ok Daddy? Good night. Bye. Love you” Tiffany didn’t wait for her father to answer her. She don’t want to hear her father saying it’s too soon or whatever. Her father does have money and they can do the preparations even if the engagement will be tomorrow in the morning. Money speaks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the call Tiffany can’t help but to grin like a maniac eyeing a highschool girl walking on the street.

 

I can’t wait. My engagement will be official sooner than the said date. Ohh! I love my Daddy.

 

“Tiff…” Tiffany sat up quickly and look at the source of that seductive voice.

 

Her eyes widen that can be as wide as soccer ball. At the frame of the now open door there is a petite woman with white skin that can be as soft as cotton leaning against it. The cut of her lingerie is a little bit lowered that a while ago when she checked Tiffany.

 

Tiffany unconsciously gulp when she saw TAeyeon staring at her seductively.

 

“y-yes tae?” Tiffany stutter but her eyes keeps on roaming around TAeyeon’s body.

 

TAeyeon stood up properly and slowly walking towards Tiffany. “do you like staring at my body?”

 

“huh? What do you mean? Tae I-I’m not staring at your body”

 

“then ogling is the right term?”

 

“not either”

 

“are you sure?”

 

Tiffany just stare at Taeyeon with questioning look wanting to prove the latter that she’s not really ogling even the truth tells otherwise.

“even if I do this?”

 

Before Tiffany could react TAeyeon grab the side of her lingerie and slowly lifting it until she removes it.

 

“still not ogling?” TAeyeon ask with smirk.

 

Tiffany keeps on gulping and caught her breath when TAeyeon finally remove the thin cloth she’s wearing.

 

“still no” Tiffany answers.

 

Taeyeon took another step until she’s in front of Tiffany at the edge of the bed.

 

“ok. I think I got the wrong message.” Taeyeon said and start massaging her with both hands. “I thought that your eyes tells otherwise but I guess I’m wrong. Ahhh…” Tayeon moans and close her eyes enjoying the self-massage.

 

Tiffany is itching to slap TAeyeon’s hands and replace it with hers. She wanted massage TAeyeon’s s and at the same time it but she’s afraid Taeyeon might get angry.

 

“uhhh…” Another moan escapes from Taeyeon’s mouth.

 

“do you need help?” Tiffany unsurely ask. is dry. Her heart keeps on beating fast.

 

Taeyeon look at her. Her eyes clouded with lust. “I don’t think you can help me. Ohhh… I’m getting wet”

 

“I can!” Tiffany clear after her sudden outburst. “I can help you with that”

 

“are you sure”
 

Tiffany nodded.

 

“ok…” TAeyeon stops massaging her and wait for Tiffany to took over her task.

 

Tiffany at first put her both hands on TAeyeon’s stomach and slowly massaging it with her thumb. She run her hands until it’s under TAeyeon’s s. “are you ready?” She ask TAeyeon, the latter nodded and close her eyes waiting for Tiffany to continue her move.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*krrrriiiiinnnnnggggggg*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter