장 4

My Bodyguard is My Fiancee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“mom!!” Little Kim shouted as soon as her eyes saw her mother walking towards their place.

 

Tiffany automatically follow Seohyun’s gaze… as she saw Taeyeon walking she quickly turn around and open her bag to get her pocket mirror. She started to look at her own reflection.

 

‘I should look nice. Impression is badly needed. I don’t want her to think that I’m not good for her’

 

‘but… she doesn’t know that I’m her future fiancé… but I still need to leave  good impression’

 

She quickly retouch her makeup, applying lipstick and powder to her face. She only put little makeup coz she doesn’t want Taeyeon to think that she’s like others girls that will apply too much make up to be beautiful, she wants to be simple.

 

“Tiffany?” Tiffany put her things inside her bag as fast as lightning.

 

“yes?” She answered taeyeon who is now sitting beside her with Seohyun sitting on her laps.

 

“let’s eat lunch.”

 

“mommy Tiff where do you want to eat?”

 

“anywhere is fine with me. You choose”

 

“mom? Can we eat eels today?”

 

Tiffany widen her eyes. “seohyun baby you like eels?” Mommy Hwang asked the little Kim.

 

Little Kim turn her attention to her new mommy. “yes! it’s my favorite”

 

‘She also like eels. We have lot’s in common. It’s not hard for me in the future when we become a family’

 

“Tiffany is it ok for you if we eat eels today? We can order other food if you don’t like eels… it’s just this little girl here is too in love with eels…”

 

“it’s ok… actually it’s also my favorite” Tiffany answered shyly.

 

 

 

--

 

 

“mom! Let’s go there!” Little kim shouted like there’s no tomorrow as she pointed the store full of pink things.

 

‘Pink World… that explains a lot’

 

Taeyeon roam her eyes all around the store and it almost made her blind.

 

‘too much pink’

 

Tiffany on the other side twinkle her eyes. ‘am I in heaven?’

 

Seeing Tiffany with twinkling eyes made Taeyeon scared a little. ‘don’t tell me she’s a pink freak too?’

 

“omo! Seohyun baby let’s go there!” Tiffany squealed and carry Seohyun like Seohyun is just a piece of paper.

 

Taeyeon can only shook her head. ‘I think I don’t need to ask… she’s a pink freak also’

 

Taeyeon follow Tiffany and Seohyun who started to fill their cart with pink things.

 

 

 

 

“You have a beautiful daughter” the girl in the cashier said to Tiffany. Tiffany can only smile and blush at the same time.

 

‘daughter… hihi’

 

Tiffany giggle inside as she feel giddy with the thought.

 

Tiffany look around only to see Taeyeon looking at something slightly far away from them. She only gave Tiffany her credit card to pay what Seohyun put inside the cart and also Taeyeon told Tiffany that she will buy Tiffany’s things also.

 

“I guess you have a very handsome husband to have a beautiful daughter like her” The girl continue while doing her work.

 

“yes I do have” Tiffany answer and paused a little. “my husband is there looking at something” Tiffany pointed Taeyeon’s direction.

 

“where?’ The girl stop her work and look where Tiffany is pointing. Her eyebrows knitted as she see nothing but a girl who’s too buy looking at something.

 

“there! The girl who’s in her own world looking at something in that section is my husband” Tiffany answer proudly.

 

The girl in the cashier was taken back with sudden information. It’s a little rare for her to encounter a girl who is too proud stating that her husband is not a guy but a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter