장 1

My Bodyguard is My Fiancee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“mom! Did you pack your things already?” little kim asked her mother as she’s busy checking her own luggage in her mother’s room.

 

“uhm… yes but I didn’t double check it. Can you check it for me please baby?” Mommy Kim said.

 

Little Kim shook her head. Of course she knows that her great mother didn’t check her luggage because she’s too busy with her work.

 

“Who else will check it? Of course it’s me” little kim said and walk towards her mother’s luggage and start checking it.

 

“thank you. I just need to finish all this papers before I give it to mommy Soo tomorrow before we leave” mommy Kim said and continue reading and signing papers to be given to her business partner slash best friend, Choi Sooyoung.

 

“blah-blah-blah… what a lame excuses mom. Whenever we travel I’m the one who always check your luggage. I don’t know if you’re really my mother or you just adopt me to be your slave” little Kim said and put her mother’s undies inside the luggage.

 

I can’t believe my mother. She forgot to pack her undies. Is she planning to wear nothing inside her pants? Little Kim shook endlessly her head. She can’t believe her mother, of all the things she will forgot why her undies.

 

“yah! You little Kim. Why you’re so harsh to your own mother?” mommy kim leave her paper works and stop her daughter from what she’s doing and she continue what her daughter is doing.

 

“how dare you say to me that? I carried you inside my womb for 9 months…”

 

“and experience unbearable pain when you  gave birth to me but after you see me all the pain vanished away coz it’s all worth it. You even reject grand mom’s offer to give you nanny and decided to be hands on mom coz you want to see my first smile, first walk, first hair cut, my first all. When you go to work you didn’t put me in baby sitter but you always bring me to your work….” Little Kim didn’t finish what she’s saying as her mother cover .

 

“gosh! Stop.. I didn’t know that it’s like a homily of the priest, it’s too long”

 

Little kim removed her mother’s hand, “at last you noticed it” little kim said and rolled her eyes.

 

Mommy Kim sigh. “it’s just, when I’m saying it I feel like it’s too short” She continue arranging her already arranged luggage, thanks to her smart daughter.

 

“by the way, where’s my dookong’s?” mommy kim asked and start panicking when she noticed that her dookongs is not in her luggage.

 

“mom! Can you stop running inside the room? it’s not appropriate for me to see my mom running like crazy”

 

Mommy Kim stop running and look at her daughter with teary eyes. “but… but… my… dookong’s”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter