장 6

My Bodyguard is My Fiancee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“baby are you sure you’re fine now?” Mommy Kim ask her daughter lovingly as she keeps her daughter inside her protective arms engulfing her into a tight hug.

 

Tiffany who came from the kitchen witness the mother and daughter moment in the living room and a smile crept on her face. She can’t believe that she will like her father’s idea of fix marriage. She’s too thankful that her father chose the right person but then she felt that she needs to do something to be a rightful mother of Seohyun and wife of Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany slowly walk towards them not wanting to disturb their moment even though she really wants to join them.

 

“I’m ok mom. It’s just a nightmare and you already told me that you will never leave me and you will do that right?”

 

“I will never ever leave you baby. Never ever. Always put that in your mind”

 

‘When can I have the right to join you?’

 

‘Daddy please tell Taeyeon already. I’m afraid that one day Seohyun’s mom will appear and took them away from me’

 

“Tiffany..”

 

“mommy Tiff”

 

“Ms. Hwang.”

 

“mommy”

 

“baby you wake your mommy Tiffany and I’ll just get your things” Taeyeon look at her wrist watch. “your grandpa will arrive soon. Tell mommy Tiffany to accompany you to wait for your grandpa ok?”

 

Little Kim nodded at her mother and start waking her mommy Tiffany from her day dream.

 

“mommy!!” Little Kim shouted but her mommy Tiffany didn’t bulge.

 

Taking a deep breath little Kim position herself and ready her little body for her little plan.

 

“moooooommmmmmmyyyyyyy!!” Little Kim shouted with all her might and effectively her mommy wake up from her other world… finally.

 

“oh! I’m sorry I didn’t hear you baby” Tiffany said as she bend down a little to pick her so called daughter. Little kim just let Tiffany to carry her but with her unbelievable look in her face.

 

“where is Taeyeon baby?” Tiffany asked as soon as they place their butts on the couch.

 

“mom is getting my things in my room and mom said to tell you to accompany me while waiting for grandpa”

 

“so what do you want to do while waiting for Mr. Kim?” Tiffany ask. She purposely call Mr. Kim as Mr. Kim or else it will blown her cover.

 

Before Little Kim answer Tiffany the doorbell suddenly produce sounds indicating someone is outside waiting for them to open the door.

 

“I’ll just get it you wait here ok?”

 

Little kim nodded and start playing Barbie games on her Ipad. Before Tiffany walk towards the door she planted kiss on Seohyun’s cheek.

 

As Tiffany open the door her eyes got wide as she saw her father together with her soon to be father-in-law. “daddy! What are you doing here?” Tiffany half scream and half whisper to her father.

 

“well hello to you too baby and I’m here to visit my granddaughter not you” Mr. Hwang playfully answer her princess earning deadly glare from Tiffany.

 

“ehem.. Tiffany is Seohyun and TAeyeon there?” Mr. Kim fake cough and ask Tiffany whose busy killing her father with her glares. Just like an instant noodles Tiffany’s frown turn into a heart whelming smile instantly.

 

“Hello Mr. kim. Good morning I’m sorry for my attitude a while ago. Taeyeon and Seohyun is inside and Seohyun is waiting for you” Tiffany answer Mr. Kim politely.

 

Tiffany step aside to let them inside. Once Mr. Kim and Mr. Hwang spotted Seohyun they both run as fast as they can to reach the little Kim.

 

“princess!” The two old man called Seohyun.

 

Little kim stop playing with her gadget and look at the owner of the voices. A smile shows in her face as she saw her two grand fathers.

 

“grandpa! Grandpa hwang!” She run towards the two. Mr. Kim and Mr. Hwang bumping each other not wanting the other to get Seohyun first but in the end Mr. Hwang won. He get the chance to carry Seohyun in his arms securely while Mr. Kim murmuring incoherent words towards Mr. Hwang.

 

“how are you my little princess?”

 

“I’m fine grandpa Hwang how about you?”

 

“grandpa is so tired because of work can you give me kiss so I can have power to work tomorrow?” Mr. Hwang answer Seohyun while walking towards the couch to sit. Mr. Kim sit beside them still sulking for not having Seohyun first.

 

Seohyun gives Mr. Hwang lot’s of kisses and hug him tightly.

 

“grandpa Hwang why are you with grandpa?”

 

“Oh! your grandpa told me that he will go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter