장 2

My Bodyguard is My Fiancee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“mom?”

 

“yes my dear?”

 

“mom!” little kim whine. “I’m not a deer”

 

Mommy Kim faceplamed herself mentally but smile at her daughter. “I thought you’re smart? It’s an endearment baby. What happened to my smart daughter? Did I left her at US?”

 

“being with you everyday makes your daughter less smart than what she is when she was born” little Kim chuckle when she saw her mother jaw drop.

 

“yah! You! why you’re always bullying your cute, beautiful and y mom?” mommy Kim said while focusing her eyes on the road but not forgetting to pout.

 

Little Kim chuckle loudly than the first one. “yeah right beautiful, cute and y but not TALL” little Kim purposely emphasize the word ‘tall’.

 

Mommy Kim’s eyes widen, “hahaha… funny little Kim” mommy Kim said sarcastically and stop the car when the light is red. She face her chuckling daughter who is enjoying teasing her. “but I’m reminding you I’m your mother and there’s 80 percent that you will inherit my height bwahahaha” Mommy Kim laugh evilly and laugh louder when she saw her daughter pout with frowning face.

 

“you’re mean mom! I don’t want to be a dwarf!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“mom?”

 

“yes baby?”

 

They were walking inside the restaurant where her father and mother is waiting for them.

 

“you think grandma and grandpa miss me?”

 

Mommy Kim stop from walking and kneeled down to her daughter. “of course! What kind of question is that?”

 

Little Kim ducked her face. “because they didn’t go at my recital. If they miss me why didn’t they go?” Little Kim lift her face with teary eyes.

 

Mommy Kim hates seeing her daughter being sad and most of all she hates it when she saw tears in her daughter’s eyes.

 

“of course we miss you baby” Mommy Kim and little Kim look at the owner’s voice.

 

Mrs. Kim walk closely to them with painful smile seeing her granddaughter with teary eyes and kneeled down to her granddaughter while mommy Kim stand and let her mom and her daughter.

 

“I’m sorry princess.” Mrs. Kim wipes little Kim’s tear and hug her tightly. “something came up, your grandpa needs to stay”

 

“if grandpa can’t why didn’t you go?”

 

Mrs. Kim was taken back with the question, indeed her granddaughter is really smart. “I’m sorry, I’m really sorry princess I can’t leave your grandpa here alone, but don’t worry now that you will stay here we have lots of time and me and your grandpa will attend all your programs in school”

 

“really?” little Kim brighten up immediately.

 

Mrs. Kim smile at her granddaughter and nodded.

 

“we better go so you can scold your grandpa” Mrs. Kim held her granddaughter’s hand and walk where her husband is, leaving mommy Kim behind who is smiling warmly while staring at the back of her mother and daughter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“princess!!” Mr. Kim run towards little Kim and carry her immediately and hug her tightly. “i miss you soo much! You know that?” Mr. Kim said but he notice his granddaughters eyes. “what happened princess? Did you cry? Who did this to you?” mr. kim asked earning pinch on his waist from her glaring wife.

 

“ouch! Honey babe” Mr. Kim whine while caressing his waist.

 

Little Kim suddenly laugh seeing her grandfather acting like her mother.

 

“you’re like mom” little Kim said.

 

“meanie! But tell me who made my princess cry?”

 

“who else!” Mrs. Kim scoffs.

 

“me?” Mr. Kim pointed his self and look at his little princess.

 

Little Kim just nodded.

 

“why princess? What did I do?”

 

“you didn’t watch my recital” little Kim started to get teary again.

 

Mr. Kim started to get panicked. “p-princess.. do…don’t cry. I… I’m so sorry” Mr. Kim stutters but wipes the tear that has escape from his princess’s eyes.

 

“why grandpa? Why? I practiced everyday for that recital coz i want you to be proud of me. Are you ashamed of me? Did you regret having me as your grand daughter? Are you afraid that I might do wrong and embarrassed you that’s why you decided to not watch?” little Kim asked him.

 

“no!” Mr. Kim half shouted. “that’s not true.. i..it’s just…”

 

“i’m sorry young lady. It’s my fault” all of them look at the owner of the voice. Mr. Kim sigh in relief. He honestly doesn’t know how to explain what really happened. Something came up, there’s an emergency meeting that cannot be postponed and that’s the day of Seohyun’s recital.

 

“hello young lady.” He greeted little Kim who is still in her grandfather’s embrace. “I’m Dennis Hwang the reason why your grandfather missed your recital” Mr. Hwang said in Korean and extend his hand and ask for hand shake, being American girl little Kim is not that used for formal introduction like this and she’s not that good in Korean. She can speak in Korean but not fluent she can also understand but when you talk to her fast in Korean she can’t understand. That’s why Taeyeon keeps on talking in Korean so Seohyun will be used to it but since they live in US it’s a little bit hard for Seohyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter