장 5

My Bodyguard is My Fiancee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

a short update..

i'm just escaping with the scene keke ^^

i'm writing the next chapter but still having trouble if i should open Taeyeon's past... taeny falling in love...  some family moment... taeny moment... or what..

ghadd....

for the readers of WHEN WILL YOU BE MINE.. i'll update tomorrow or after two days...

i'm almost done with the new update but when i re-read it i feel like it's too far from the last update so i need new idea...

all my ideas are scatered i need to get them and arrange keke

 

i have to go...

please enjoy this short update..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“father? you mean MOTHER”

 

 

--

 

 

Tiffany is in all shocked after hearing what taeyeon told her. She can’t believe that Seohyun’s other part is composed of a woman not a man and now her mind just continue playing questions. Her tongue is too itchy to asked who is Seohyun’s other mother.

 

Tiffany open to start aiming questions at Taeyeon but her luck for today is not in her side as Taeyeon’s phone suddenly ring. “excuse me for a while. I just need to answer the call” Taeyeon said and excuse herself and leave Tiffany alone with questions bombing inside her mind.

 

‘I guess this is not the right time’ Tiffany sigh loudly.

 

“what’s with the sigh?” Tiffany startle a little. She doesn’t know that she’s thinking too much that Taeyeon finished talking and she’s still thinking about Seohyun’s mother.

 

“uh.. Tae…”

 

“mommy!!!!” Tiffany and Taeyeon shot their eyes at Seohyun’s room with emotions over flowing in their faces.

 

They didn’t waste any second as they both run towards Seohyun’s room. Taeyeon harshly open the door as soon as they reach the room.

 

“what happened baby?” Taeyeon asked her daughter. She hug her daughter like protecting her to anyone.

 

Seohyun didn’t answer her mother but continue crying. She hug her mother back and cry harder.

 

“tell me baby what’s wrong” Taeyeon asked her daughter again.

 

Tiffany on the other side just watching them. She feel so useless. She wants to join them. She wants to hug Seohyun as her future mother. She wants to ask Seohyun but she’s not on her right position. At this very moment all Tiffany want is to tell Taeyeon that she’s not a real bodyguard but her future wife. She’s Taeyeon’s secret f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter