장 3

My Bodyguard is My Fiancee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“mom! What’s with the attitude with Ms. Tiffany?”

 

All throughout the dinner whenever Tiffany asked Taeyeon or talk to Taeyeon, Taeyeon only answer her with short answer. She doesn’t even bother to look at Tiffany, her eyes always with her daughter or with her parents or to her uncle hwang.

 

“what’s wrong with my attitude?” Mommy Kim ask innocently.

 

“you know what i mean mom!”

 

Taking a deep breath she sit at the edge of the bed and patted her thighs asking for her daughter to sit. Little Kim obediently walk to her mother and sit on her lap.

 

Taeyeon start to her daughter’s hair using her finger. She honestly don’t know how to start.

 

“baby” Little Kim look at her mother expecting an explanation. “i’m sorry with what i acted at dinner. Mommy have some issues with socializing people” Taeyeon lied. She’s not an anti-social but her past made her to be one. Her past that made her cold towards people whom she meet just now and to make them close to Taeyeon they need to work for it,  show to Taeyeon that they are worth it.

 

Little Kim sigh deeply. She knows her mother’s cold attitude to other people but she’s trying to help her mother to overcome it.

 

“but mom grandpa kim said she will be our bodyguard, it means you need to talk to her properly. She seems nice and pretty”

 

“but I’m prettier than her. Look!” Mommy Kim smile showing her chin dimple and blink her eyes cutely.

 

Little Kim pretend that she’s puking. “mom stop it! Now I don’t have appetite to drink my milk. How can I sleep early? How can my bones grow? I don’t want to be dwarf like you mom” Little Kim continuously talking not minding the playful glare from her short mother.

 

“you daughter of mine I will put you again inside my tummy and pull you again, in that way there’s a chance for you to change your bully attitude to me” Mommy Kim said while playfully gridding her teeth.

 

“is that even possible mom?” little Kim widen her eyes and her face shows fear of going back to her mother’s tummy.

 

‘what if mom won’t pull me outside?’

‘what if she won’t feed me while inside of her tummy’

 

And more ‘what if’s’ is running inside Little Kim’s mind.

 

Seeing her daughter having fear because of what she said makes her jump inside.

 

‘at last I hit the jackpot’

 

Mommy Kim is grinning evilly at her daughter while Little Kim is still in her deep thought and imagining herself inside her mother’s tummy. Little Kim can’t help herself to feel worried.

 

“mom?” Little Kim look at her mom with fear written all over her little face.

 

Mommy Kim stare at her daughter’s eyes. “yes baby?” She caress her daughter’s right cheek with her right thumb.

 

Taeyeon likes to watch her daughter’s every detail. She knows that not all her daughter’s attitude and appearance is from her and she know where if come from, it’s from the person who made her having Seohyun inside her womb, the person who change her instantly. The person who made her lost trust to every human being that she meet but she can’t deny that the person is the same person who made her exceptionally happy by having Seohyun in her life. Without Seohyun she’s still the old Taeyeon who likes to party, irresponsible and careless but when Seohyun came to her life she starts to change and that’s the time she met Choi Sooyoung, best friend slash business partner, also Seohyun’s second mother.

 

“mom?”

 

“mom?”

 

“Mom!!” little Kim keeps on waving her hand in front of her mother’s face and every call she made she purposely increase her tone to wake her mother from deep thoughts.

 

“oh! I’m sorry baby. What is it again?”

 

“is it possible for you to bring me back inside your tummy?” Little Kim lifted her mother’s shirt to look at her mother’s tummy.

 

Little Kim frown seeing her mother’s tummy is too small for her. “but… it’s too small… look” Little Kim pointed her mother’s tummy and she even pinch and stretch it just to see if her tummy is like an elastic that can magically can accommodate her.

 

“hahaha” Mommy Kim let out her ahjumma laugh and that makes her daughter frown deeper. “I’m just kidding baby. I won’t put you again inside. it’s too hard to take care a baby like Seohyun. Hehehe” Mommy Kim said after she calm down herself a little from laughing hard.

 

Little Kim just continue frowning at her obviously teasing mother.

 

(to be)

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

Mommy Kim and little Kim is sitting while enjoying their American breakfast made by mother Kim when the doorbell suddenly rings.

 

“you continue eating I’ll just open the door maybe it’s our bodyguard” Taeyeon stand from her seat and start walking.

 

“be nice mom ok?” Taeyeon stop walking and look at her daughter. “I’ll try… for you” Mommy Kim smile warmly at her daughter.

 

Tiffany on the other side of the door is waiting patiently with her 5 big luggage beside her not to mention all her luggage is color pink with different shades. She’s wearing a simple shirt and jeans with sneakers she can’t wear any fancy or more than that or else Taeyeon will suspect her. She needs to set aside all for her to know her future fiancé. She even planned to seduce Taeyeon a little to see if she like others who just wanted to get inside her pants.

 

The door in front of her suddenly opens revealing her future fiancé who’s still munching food.

 

“good morning” Taeyeon greeted her monotonously. She tilted her head a little and look at the luggages that Tiffany brought.

 

“good morning Ms. Kim” Tiffany greeted her politely and bow a little.

 

“bring your luggages inside and join us” taeyeon leave Tiffany and start walking back where her daughter is.

 

‘such a cold hearted’ Tiffany murmured and bring her luggages inside the house. After she get all her luggages she close the door and walk where Taeyeon and Seohyun is.

 

As she enter the dining area she saw Taeyeon focusing on her daughter while eating.

 

Seohyun felt another presence and stop eating for a while to look who is the other person. She painted a big smile and greeted Tiffany. “hello Ms. Tiffany. Good Morning. Come and join us” Little Kim said in a broken Korean accent. Mommy Kim also stop eating and stand from her seat and walks towards the kitchen to get some utensils.

 

“take a seat. I’ll just get some foods. I hope you don’t mind eating American breakfast Seohyun is still not used eating Korean foods” Taeyeon said coldly as she place the utensils at the table in front of Tiffany’s place.

 

“nope I don’t mind. Better to try other type of food for breakfast” Tiffany replied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter